TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some a group of college chicks that want to chill and "turn up" with me and my mans at my crib.

They stay on campus about 20mins away and don't drive. That's a lot of back and forth. To do or not to do??...

nawww take em back in the am..unless they're wack or actin up

Yea I am with @301216baller  and @leemelone  on that one. Could be some easy box 
smokin.gif

Y'all done motivated me. Bout to pour up myself...assemble the crew and head to Stevenson University lol.

My girl says my beard tickles her, but it's like an inch long. I don't think my mustache does anything

best birth control is the shot

most awkward is IUDs, I'm not about that knocking birth control out of place life
You sir are wrong...IUD's are the truth
They're solid but come with more risks. Can get displaced, higher risk of complication if infected with STD, higher risk of ectopic pregnancy if it does fail
Pill  >

Obviously you have to trust the person involved but if you have that it has the lowest risk of complication.

Took a real hard look at this chick that approach in the past week , I really lower my standards just to get some top . I really need to go back on my chill mode just focus on school and the gym , everything else will fall through .

Took a real hard look at this chick that approach in the past week , I really lower my standards just to get some top . I really need to go back on my chill mode just focus on school and the gym , everything else will fall through .
that's the mode im in right now, just doing me, learning new hobbies and taking care of myself. if a chick comes, cool. If not, then its still cool. Gonna do what keeps me happy

that's the mode im in right now, just doing me, learning new hobbies and taking care of myself. if a chick comes, cool. If not, then its still cool. Gonna do what keeps me happy
Repped. Same thing I've been on the entire semester.. And probably in the spring semester as well.

Been teaching myself spanish, having time to study, working on my certifications, exercising everyday.. No stress.

So I've been talking to this high maintenance super peculiar milf yamb for one year now on and off. It's been a casual thing the whole time, I haven't seen her in a while cuz I dont like her attitude but we're still in touch. One day she texts me "it really bothers me that every time you show up at my place you show up empty handed"

I was like Lol. Like I said shes very selfish/high maintenance and only wears the nicest designer heels and stuff. Then she asks me to show up at her place with bottles of wine. I was like nahh I dont like you enough for that, plus all im doing is hitting it then leaving. I understand she was always hosting but I'm not bringing her gifts lol. 

Anyways its cool, I can still see her without bringing her anything. 

Same :nthat:

Just come into this thread to see my brethren flourish.
Learning to do this myself. YA boy lost a bit of weight and feeling himself now. Girly I been talking about in here noticed that too. Especially today. My arrogant traits, mixed with the fresh fade had me in my Gmode today. Had her looking at me while I was talking like

View media item 1292481

update from the meetup with ole girl I posted:

we met up for dinner at bahama breeze and we had a good time. She's originally from CT before moving to FL. Turns out she was married years ago but got divorced around that time which lead her to leave down south after cause her ex turned jekell and hyde possesive on her after they said I do. She was brought up in a religious family, has never done NO kind of drugs (trees included) :lol: . She's really a goodie two shoes at 34 y/o. We had good convo but when it came to the questions of drugs, I told her straight up. I burn, I snowboard and I roll but still get **** done in my occupation. I kept it 100 with her. She gave that look and I asked her if that was a dealbreaker, and she said no. The rest of the night went well. We kissed after I walked her to the whip. Today, I only got a small text convo from her, called her but at this point didn't get a return call. I said/did all the right things, and I kept her laughing during dinner. I still haven't heard from her 'till this point. I aint trippin' though, there's another chick who I really wanted to hear from hit me up and will set something up once she's back in town. If I don't hear from ol' lady well, my ***** Freddy said it best:

*shrugs*

View media item 1032809

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom