TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: first time I ever hear someone say Drake got em hype to get on some street ****

But on the real, you need to check son fam. Not even on some disrespectful ****. Go up to him man to man and see what kind of dude he is. Let him know you ain't letting that **** fly. Let him know that it's gonna be problems if this **** keeps going. Make sure you clap your hands in between every 3 words to emphasize your seriousness.

When you done with that lituation, check ya shorty, fam. Make sure she ain't the one encouraging that ****. Take the necklace from her, pawn it, and buy some **** YOU want, feel me. Then take ya shorties phone and text son like "ayo this AdobeCS4, thanks for the necklace my G. We just pawned it and got a ___. Don't forget what we talked about, boy"
lmao you a fool for that one man.

you boys know how to keep me entertained on a sat when im working

I think chicks who use the boyfriend excuse at bars/clubs should be legally slapped

Like why are you taking up space on the dance floor? :lol:

I feel y'all, son. I'mma take the advice y'all spit to me and sleep on it. I see son tomorrow. I'mma keep it Rated PG13 for him now, but keep it in his ear I'm with the ***** if need be.

Will do. 6 God got me ready to catch a body right now. Let me calm down

:lol: first time I ever hear someone say Drake got em hype to get on some street ****

But on the real, you need to check son fam. Not even on some disrespectful ****. Go up to him man to man and see what kind of dude he is. Let him know you ain't letting that **** fly. Let him know that it's gonna be problems if this **** keeps going. Make sure you clap your hands in between every 3 words to emphasize your seriousness.

When you done with that lituation, check ya shorty, fam. Make sure she ain't the one encouraging that ****. Take the necklace from her, pawn it, and buy some **** YOU want, feel me. Then take ya shorties phone and text son like "ayo this AdobeCS4, thanks for the necklace my G. We just pawned it and got a ___. Don't forget what we talked about, boy"

:lol: I pray you do this!

You're not int trouble. Keep it all the way funky you're not going to do anything with this girl, or even stray from your girl at all because she's your first love. She'll be the one to dump you eventually and you'll look back at these moments and remember how dumb you were for being in a relationship in college.

Just calling it how I see it based on how you post. You can quote this post in the future.

Damn yo.... Damn

Fambs, this little funky *** clown has a crush on my girl and bought her a necklace as a Christmas gift. Like, she's not feeling you famb. Move on. I don't want to have to put hands on this greasy clown, but it legit has me feeling some kind of way.

need more backstory.

has she discouraged this behavior?

and what was his explanation for buying said gift? how did he present it? what's their backstory? how long have they known each other?

Last edited:
Fambs, this little funky *** clown has a crush on my girl and bought her a necklace as a Christmas gift. Like, she's not feeling you famb. Move on. I don't want to have to put hands on this greasy clown, but it legit has me feeling some kind of way.
If she is accepting the gifts, then she is encouraging it. Check dude and check your girl.

laugh.gif
first time I ever hear someone say Drake got em hype to get on some street ****

THIS. 
roll.gif
 I shall have to do this if I'm ever in this type of situation lol.

Bruh wanted to fight me so badly. But my boy was in the whip behind me. Straight hood status and he thought twice about that. Didn't lay hands on him. I just laid down the law. Whether he takes his one warning seriously or not is up to him. But next time won't be friendly. I talked to my girl on the phone. Told how it was and how I feel. We'll finish our discussion at dinner tonight.

Bruh wanted to fight me so badly. But my boy was in the whip behind me. Straight hood status and he thought twice about that. Didn't lay hands on him. I just laid down the law. Whether he takes his one warning seriously or not is up to him. But next time won't be friendly. I talked to my girl on the phone. Told how it was and how I feel. We'll finish our discussion at dinner tonight.

Make sure to listen to more Drake so you can pump yourself up

You know you suppose to be telling your girl to handle this situation instead of you right? Unless the dude physically puts her hands on her I wouldn't be saying anything. Two guys fighting over a girl is interesting.

You know you suppose to be telling your girl to handle this situation instead of you right? Unless the dude physically puts her hands on her I wouldn't be saying anything. Two guys fighting over a girl is interesting.

Me personally I would have been like, that your new bf babe?

I'm not fighting anyone :lol: But I told him straight up to fall back. Stay in your lane. He caught feelings so quickly it was crazy.

Crying lol

Me personally I would have been like, that your new bf babe?

Right? :lol: If shorty is accepting gifts and what not, then in the words of the Honorable Shawn Corey Carter

It's one thing if dude is bothering her and being extra but that doesn't sound like the situation at hand. The young lady shouldn't even be entertaining that type of tomfoolery.

Last edited:
I'm surprised listening to Drake didn't have him crying on ol girls shoulder like "I thought you were the one, why you rocking his necklace for?"

Seriously though. You keep dodging why she accepted the gift and why she's entertaining him.

Lmao yo I swear if u take the necklace,pawn it, and buy somethin with it you would be th coldest

I gurantee your chick would give unlimited bjs

Last edited:

you should just fight dude on a fair one..why your guy gotta be all crept up in the car behind you? lol..if you lose, it's on you, if you win then celebrate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom