TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything your doing is wrong here, it's not looking good really, I think your fighting a losing battle here or a false war so to speak.

I'm thinking from what has been said that girl ain't yours and you don't want to see it, your better off moving on, learn from the situation.

If she was real you wouldn't even have to deal with this situation in the first place. Got you jumping out the window for her when she falling for someone else.

Last edited:
Everything your doing is wrong, it's not looking good really, I think your fighting a losing battle here or a false war so to speak, I'm thinking that girl ain't yours and you don't want to see it, better off moving on , if she was real you wouldn't even have to deal with this situation.

This

Everything your doing is wrong here, it's not looking good really, I think your fighting a losing battle here or a false war so to speak.

I'm thinking from what has been said that girl ain't yours and you don't want to see it, your better off moving on, learn from the situation.

If she was real you wouldn't even have to deal with this situation in the first place. Got you jumping out the window for her when she falling for someone else.

Bruh she don't claim you hardbody. You getting worked up over what's basically just a story for her to tell her new dude how crazy you were.

2 gems dropped.

I don't want you to take offence or feel insulted by my comments, I just wanted to offer you some unbiased outside third person perspective on this situation, it's hard to judge a situation sometimes from within, as you are caught up in the turbulence, you have to stop and take a step outside of the situation to get a good view of what is really going on and what is the best way to proceed.

also when a mans feeling are involved, sometimes we can be guilty of viewing people we care about with rose tinted glasses on, viewing them not as they truly are but as we would like them to be.

And by doing that we can be guilty of being blind to some foul behaviour and then have misdirected hostitilitys to outside party's when in reality we are being taken advantage of and being deceived by those we deem closest to and most trustworthy.

I personally think you can do better and just wanted to drive that point forward.

Again. I could be wrong but from the issues described by you in the thread, I can assure you your woman has been throwing up some major red flags. See the signs :nerd: read between the lines..

Last edited:
Damn
mean.gif
Son at the end of the day it's is based on the vibe that your girl is giving out and what you perceive.

Don't let a bunch of strangers on the internet make concrete assumptions about what's going on with your girl lol. In your heart of hearts you probably already know the truth of whether or not this girl is down for you

Bruh wanted to fight me so badly. But my boy was in the whip behind me. Straight hood status and he thought twice about that. Didn't lay hands on him. I just laid down the law. Whether he takes his one warning seriously or not is up to him. But next time won't be friendly. I talked to my girl on the phone. Told how it was and how I feel. We'll finish our discussion at dinner tonight.
Homie wont stop if your girl is entertaining it. If she had respect for you, she would have immediately rejected the gift.

I've heard that story many a time from the mouth of women, typically it's more serious to him than it was to her. It's never worth it to get worked up over someone that's that you haven't been with for years, or is your fiancé/wife. Your "heart of hearts" don't change the game, keep your calm pleghboi.

And don't get me wrong, don't end it off our word, and who's to say it can't grow to something amazing, it just clearly ain't there yet. All I'm saying is learn some chill.

Last edited:
Nah I feel y'all. She's getting off work in a few and I told her earlier we're having a serious sit down. I should have called down by then. I admit I think I did act out of anger, but I guess I gotta learn how to deal with that within before taking action.

In this situation, you gotta check ya girl b. Dudes will not turn down the chance of getting box even if it's spoken for.

The other guy gave her a necklace too?! I won't be surprised if she had him on the side all along under your nose.

Booger Eatin' shorty from my old sigs said her rumproast was a no fly zone.

I never touched her tho. She like wiminz

Last edited:
Take that necklace like the homie said, pawn it. Cop a fresh pair of kicks with the cash and then curb stomp dude for disrespecting.
And ditch your girl for even entertaining those shenanigans. If she can't tell him no, why you gotta do the dirty work?

How did he disrespect? :lol:

Have a feelin my chick went all out for me or christmas. And i havent even bought anything only got her car inspection done lol.

Anniversery is jan 1st anyways so i gota go hard either way

Made shorty call this ***** up while we're in my car. Had her put him on speakerphone while she told him what it really is. Son tried to get short with it, but once she said "I'm ******* him and him only. Any more questions?" to him on the phone I knew the **** was how I needed it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom