TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girls pop told his wife tonight of 33 years that he's leaving her. Xmas eve he drops this bomb cold blooded fellas. Damn.

So we are suppose to go on a fam trip to ATL for Carolina vs falcons game. Like 50+ people and he's pretty much in charge. Idk if the trip is canceled yet but if not **** is about to be maddddddddd awkward down there. And here I am in the middle bc I'm cool as hell with pops and I love her moms.

I'm a person who truly believe in you only live once and it's no need to feel stuck in crappy situation. But this foundation of 30+ years is just over. Like his decision will crush a lot of people.
damn that's wild..I've seen this type of thing happen but never with a marriage this long

My girls pop told his wife tonight of 33 years that he's leaving her. Xmas eve he drops this bomb cold blooded fellas. Damn.

So we are suppose to go on a fam trip to ATL for Carolina vs falcons game. Like 50+ people and he's pretty much in charge. Idk if the trip is canceled yet but if not **** is about to be maddddddddd awkward down there. And here I am in the middle bc I'm cool as hell with pops and I love her moms.

I'm a person who truly believe in you only live once and it's no need to feel stuck in crappy situation. But this foundation of 30+ years is just over. Like his decision will crush a lot of people.

What a *** *** dude. He could've at least waited till the holidays passed :smh:

Last edited:
Bruh...I'm in deep **** cuz of the whole she hung out with another dude...they dead  just friends...
I feel like such a goof up.
Yea...im cool it with asking nt f it people period for advice...

What happened?
You talked to her? how'd it go?
I actually just replied in the other thread

Bruh...I'm in deep **** cuz of the whole she hung out with another dude...they dead  just friends...
I feel like such a goof up.
Yea...im cool it with asking nt f it people period for advice...

Even if they're just friends, that doesn't mean you need to be cool with the situation. Especially if the guy didn't know she has a BF :smh:

You're telling me you spoke to her about it and she flipped it on you and you're the one feeling guilty now?

damn that's wild..I've seen this type of thing happen but never with a marriage this long
Yea I've heard of it before too but this is my first time being this close to it. **** is wild. From the outside looking in looked like a perfect marriage.

Yea dude is mad selfish for his timing.

pops

81257-Ron-Swanson-dont-care-gif-lMgn.gif

Yea I've heard of it before too but this is my first time being this close to it. **** is wild. From the outside looking in looked like a perfect marriage.

Yeah my friend's homegirl went through it after a 20 yr marriage. Dude just started acting different then dropped the bomb. Strange because he treated her like a queen, and everything seemed kosher from the outside. Def didn't help my case back then when I started acting different off some other ****, she went "nope" without hesitation. The common theme I noticed with these is getting married super young.

On it's own, I could get jiggy with the possibility they are just platonic friends and have similar movie interests and wanted to see a movie/hang out. At his house kind of raises a reg flag as does you not being invited. But also add in the fact that she refused to claim him to her "friend" even after he confronted her about it and that's a lot to swallow.

On it's own, I could get jiggy with the possibility they are just platonic friends and have similar movie interests and wanted to see a movie/hang out. At his house kind of raises a reg flag as does you not being invited. But also add in the fact that she refused to claim him to her "friend" even after he confronted her about it and that's a lot to swallow.

And she still managed to somehow make HIM feel guilty.

He gon' end up like that one NTer coreyturner, walking in just as dude busts on his girl's face, then she's going to get up and yell at him for coming over without calling first and not knocking.

Meh, let it play out. I feel like you need that experience as a man, the heartbreak, the emotional outbursts etc, that's when you grow and learn to control it.

And I know, i know, his situation is different, we're just jaded.

Last edited:
This is what I was saying a lot of dudes are a bit jaded on the topic (not saying you are specifically iamDEF)
but like Suberzat said you can have female homies you just like kicking it with. I have a few and have watched movies with a lot that I had no intention of smashing.

I mean this may sound foreign to a lot of dudes. but if I'ma watch a movie i'd rather it be with female company than dude company. Especially if she wants to see the movie too. or we had planned on hanging out or catching up cuz we're friends. so yes it is possible.
Bro, i have plenty of platonic friends so the concept is not lost to me. I'd never invite them SOLO over to watch a movie. If you gon watch the movie what difference does it make if you watching it with some chick you don't wanna smash or ya homeboys (whom I assume you also don't wanna smash). The purpose of a 1 on 1 movie is to turn the lights down and get cozy comfy FOR ME. Never have I heard of some guys girlfriend going to watch a movie at his house alone for movie purposes.

It's possible but it's a minority

Just to be "that" guy for a minute[emoji]128516[/emoji]
I think a lot of people are giving the friend too much pull. Not every guy, like I told him in his intial post are on that Mr.Steal Your Girl steeze. Personally I don't believe men/women can be friends( explained that before too).
At the end of it all, things will come to light, all the Homie can do is believe her on his own merit or not.
That's why it's imperative to love self and stop chasing and investing so much time into getting yambs.
"**** happens,people change"..
Enjoy the time you had(even if it hurts like hell once the leave) and keep living and learning.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Meh, let it play out. I feel like you need that experience as a man, the heartbreak, the emotional outbursts etc, that's when you grow and learn to control it.

And I know, i know, his situation is different, we're just jaded.

This is facts
A man needs that pain in his heart to know how to deal with it and react to certain things when "the right one" comes along

This. I'm definitely a believer in platonic friends but they need to know the deal. They need to know you're taken. If she's not willing to do that, I dunno what to say. She can't be afraid to claim you in a long distance relationship. If she's only not telling him, then she's trying to impress him or something.

If it was a group hangout, id understand. But if she's comfortable enough with him to basically go on a date - she better be comfortable enough to tell him about her boyfriend.

I'm just appalled that she has you in here feeling guilty and never wanting to ask for advice again. SMH.

TBH I'm not feeling guilty.

I'm feeling like I should've handled the conversation a lot better.

I spoke to her today and she was open to hearing what I had to say.

It's just that I came at her so strong and it was kind of dramatic tbh that the whole thing went left before it could begin.

So I'm gonna take the L and I apologized for blowing up and not really talking to her about it but I never said I shouldn't have had those thoughts.

So we're not all the way back yet but she at least has heard me.

It's like I've heard in here over and over again..the man is supposed to be cool at all times. I wasn't that that night. So that's what I'm sorry for.

Last edited:
And honestly, if a girl is doing her best to make YOU feel guilty, there's a problem.

One of my exes use to do that a lot, I caught her in some BS, some **** that was inappropriate..not sure if they was smashing or not, but I found out that son came out the woodworks and they had a whatever whatever going on, and I confronted her about it, and she turned it around on me and had me saying sorry .. Think back on it like "Da **** was I thinking?"

But you live and you learn
Facts of life

TBH I'm not feeling guilty.
I'm feeling like I should've handled the conversation a lot better.
I spoke to her today and she was open to hearing what I had to say.
It's just that I came at her so strong and it was kind of dramatic tbh that the whole thing went left before it could begin.
So I'm gonna take the L and I apologized for blowing up and not really talking to her about it but I never said I shouldn't have had those thoughts.
So we're all the way back yet but she at least has heard me.

It's like I've heard in hear over and over again..the man is supposed to be cool at all times. I wasn't that that night.

what happened that night?? What did you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom