TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
C.Milli, Draya and now that young girl Tinashe
676077b3_gLjmRR7.gif

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
#neverforget

lol man don't ever jump on nt's word. But your girl spending the night watching a movie at a dudes crib alone ain't never kosher to me. Actually sounds to me she hit you with the old female logic twist up. But again,you're your own man.

Last edited:
ducktales

Come to ATL airport fam, let me blow your mind

C.Milli, Draya and now that young girl Tinashe
676077b3_gLjmRR7.gif

[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
#neverforget

No! I didn't meet Draya yet, my boy did that doesn't count! No! I don't want to hold the L, it's not my turn! :wow: :lol:

Wait who's chick is in here watching movies with another dude alone??? Dead her A.S.A.P.

Yes. I keep it clean so it's whatev. And yes extra long head sessions were kind of unpleasant and I wasn't even doing nothing but sitting on the couch watching NBA on TNT. She'd put in marathon length sessions, and by the end of the week we couldn't anymore because it was too tender. But in like a week, she gave me like 24+ hours of head. It was like all she wanted to do. Chic was crazy though, had to send her back to BK

Bruh...I'm in deep **** cuz of the whole she hung out with another dude...they dead  just friends...
I feel like such a goof up.
Yea...im cool it with asking nt f it people period for advice...

:smh: If you say so. Unless homes isn't attracted to your girl, he was getting two hour head (but never busted).

lol man don't ever jump on nt's word. But your girl spending the night watching a movie at a dudes crib alone ain't never kosher to me. Actually sounds to me she hit you with the old female logic twist up. But again,you're your own man.
not saying i disagree...im just saying nothing happened.

yet

Last edited:
wait, bruh girl had a movie night her "guy friend"? nah, shawty. I wouldn't trust any of that. I learned from my sister, she used to date this guy who she called her best friend for a minute. not to mention there was a girl i used to smash were 'friends' with me all the while.....young mighta been struck by a smoov lie  

Hmmmm I not worried if my girl watching movies with another dude. Should be worried about other things in our lives.

i know me, i know when i was single and invited a chick to watch a movie i was tryna smash. highly doubt my girl would even want to watch a movie solo with a dude

:lol:  @ 2 hour head sessions 

Longest I've had is an hour on my bday when I was super drunk a few years ago. My ex was not happy and I never even came

Usually if it's a dedicated head session 10-15 minutes is enough with the correct use of hands

Hmmmm I not worried if my girl watching movies with another dude. Should be worried about other things in our lives.
Dude every time I have invited a chick over to watch a movie it was to get it crackin. You wilding out.
Thats you son, If I invite a chick over and I have no interest in smashing then we are watching a movie. Ive invited chicks over while playing Nintendo games and smashed or getting head like DatzNasty chick while studying so this movie thing is not the problem. 

It cant not be que for when chicks I invite over for a movie just know it is code for us to smash off Love and Basketball. I am already to selective with the chicks I like for all that 

Thats you son, If I invite a chick over and I have no interest in smashing then we are watching a movie. Ive invited chicks over while playing Nintendo games and smashed or getting head like DatzNasty chick while studying so this movie thing is not the problem. 

It cant not be que for when chicks I invite over for a movie just know it is code for us to smash off Love and Basketball. I am already to selective with the chicks I like for all that 

Inviting chick's over to watch movies you not interested in smashing? Inviting chick's over period you not interested in smashing?

I'm not about that life.

Last edited:

Inviting chick's over to watch movies you not interested in smashing? Inviting chick's over period you not interested in smashing?

I'm not about that life.
Thats all good son, I just got over the smashing every chick that comes by for a movie.(I am a big movie bluff so if she wants to chill with me then im on thats cool but I am just watching movies tonight
eyes.gif
) Remember smashing this one chick recently while watching a good bit of  American Psycho(maybe another movie). **** just get too awkward when I smash and I dont have intentions with them afterwards......I need to let this one chick down from work easy before she star seeing them stars/gone too deep in and spring semester is 3 weeks away.

But on another note chicks be knowing what they are doing when they come over to my crib to "watch a movie" then I start rubbing on them thighs to see where their mind is at or they have those I want to be **** eyes.

not saying i disagree...im just saying nothing happened.
yet
wait, bruh girl had a movie night her "guy friend"? nah, shawty. I wouldn't trust any of that. I learned from my sister, she used to date this guy who she called her best friend for a minute. not to mention there was a girl i used to smash were 'friends' with me all the while.....young mighta been struck by a smoov lie  

This is what I was saying a lot of dudes are a bit jaded on the topic (not saying you are specifically iamDEF)
but like Suberzat said you can have female homies you just like kicking it with. I have a few and have watched movies with a lot that I had no intention of smashing.

I mean this may sound foreign to a lot of dudes. but if I'ma watch a movie i'd rather it be with female company than dude company. Especially if she wants to see the movie too. or we had planned on hanging out or catching up cuz we're friends. so yes it is possible.

My girls pop told his wife tonight of 33 years that he's leaving her. Xmas eve he drops this bomb cold blooded fellas. Damn.

So we are suppose to go on a fam trip to ATL for Carolina vs falcons game. Like 50+ people and he's pretty much in charge. Idk if the trip is canceled yet but if not **** is about to be maddddddddd awkward down there. And here I am in the middle bc I'm cool as hell with pops and I love her moms.

I'm a person who truly believe in you only live once and it's no need to feel stuck in crappy situation. But this foundation of 30+ years is just over. Like his decision will crush a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom