TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny cuz I hopped on Tinder and am doing well... Plenty of numbers and girls to kick it with, but none that are like :wow:

If it was that easy we wudnt have this thread haha

Gems take time to find, if they were everywhere we wouldn't want it. (but you know this already)

question for yall what have yall done to make sure u dont fall back in to bad habits and try to reconnect?

I know its been discussed but wanna hear what it is now after the growth and stories yall have shared

Last edited:
LEMONHEADS!!!!!
If ypur girl dont know how to felatio well. Buy her lemon heads ...n. story from this weekend coming Monday...
Your boy all types of lost in the sauce

Got a strippers number last night....
She just texted me and asked how I was doing..
How should i approach this folks?

Ecuadorian but looks Asian....oh gawd ...

Respond to her on some what's good for the night steez. She's a stripper your first move should be trying to smash if you chill with her and actually start to like her maybe you can start to take the time to get to know her but if not smash and keep it pushing

Fake number. :smh:

You see I texted last night after she got off but she never replied. I get a text this morning asking "how" i was. Then later "who* I was. :smh:

Got a strippers number last night....
She just texted me and asked how I was doing..
How should i approach this folks?

Ecuadorian but looks Asian....oh gawd ...
Don't.

You will end up like 99.5% of dudes that get strippers numbers. Just paying outside of the strip club.

You can try though. Keep us updated

Failed getting at getting that chick i work with...tried to hang out with her last night...gave me the whole i gotta catch a flight at 5AM yadia dia...thought she was lying but she gave sent me a snapchat with her plane ticket this morning....so lost not sure what to do lol

Failed getting at getting that chick i work with...tried to hang out with her last night...gave me the whole i gotta catch a flight at 5AM yadia dia...thought she was lying but she gave sent me a snapchat with her plane ticket this morning....so lost not sure what to do lol
You sound like you got a problem. You should focus on working on yourself before you go chasing broads cause you sound like a baby back *****. The type of cat to latch on to a female once you get with them.

It's annoying when I have things to do and females think I'm lying to not chill. I hope you didn't tell her you thought she was lying. Looks very insecure.

:rofl:

She has a flight to catch and sent you proof and you still lost?

You do sound lost. Independence is important. Find a hobby, a passion. Hit the gym. Srs bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom