TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you know when you really want somebody or your just used to them?

If your happy, then you want them

If you get irritated easily, your used to them.

Honestly, if your just 'used to someone' it might be a self esteem issue. Ive been there.

No logical reason to be with skmeone just because your used to them. Mistakes will happen followed by why why why why

Man all these disgusting new sex fads like truffle butter and bootyhole sucking. These chicks hygiene ain't good enough for me to partake. I know I've had girls give me head or stick their tongue in my ear when I wasn't all that fresh and I almost felt bad but I didn't stop em so I know they must do the same

Man all these disgusting new sex fads like truffle butter and bootyhole sucking. These chicks hygiene ain't good enough for me to partake. I know I've had girls give me head or stick their tongue in my ear when I wasn't all that fresh and I almost felt bad but I didn't stop em so I know they must do the same

had to rep you for this...
I'ma stay in my lane...

lol it's wayne drake nicki fault but it's just like someon said about beyonce

she make a song about Single ladies, got all these chicks ditty boppin to it, while she go home to her man worth Millions of dollars in her plush mansion.

Bruh I've heard some wild stories from chicks about how filthy and unhygienic their roommates and besties can be :x. There was even one chick years ago who low key tried to clown me for eating her p one time talkin bout "why do you like to do it? I'm scared of the stuff that comes out of there sometimes" :smh: :x:x:x

Last edited:
Bruh I've heard some wild stories from chicks about how filthy and unhygienic their roommates and besties can be :x.
There's a misconception than males are far dirtier and messier than women. Anyone that has lived in a college dorm for a prolonged period knows that not to be the case.

Knew a girl who drove a Lexus RX300. Nice car, right? Absolute pigsty, felt like she lived in the car.

Bruh I've heard some wild stories from chicks about how filthy and unhygienic their roommates and besties can be
sick.gif
. There was even one chick years ago who low key tried to clown me for eating her p one time talkin bout "why do you like to do it? I'm scared of the stuff that comes out of there sometimes"
mean.gif
sick.gif
:x:x
There's a misconception than males are far dirtier and messier than women. Anyone that has lived in a college dorm for a prolonged period knows that not to be the case.

Knew a girl who drove a Lexus RX300. Nice car, right? Absolute pigsty, felt like she lived in the car.
I was just about to post that. I remember my wife in college roommates
sick.gif

The roommate would just have clothes and bras laying all over the place and just pick up a pair and put on. She said that she normally wore a pair of jeans for the week and then wash them and wear another pair. Then, she had a friend who told us that she wore her jeans UNTIL they smelled and then would wash them. One time, the roommate let her friend sleep with a guy in her bed since the room was open that night. The next day, she didn't even change the sheets or anything....she slept in them and then brought a guy herself there a day or so later
sick.gif
mean.gif

Why else you think they drown themselves in all those lotions....

You know ur supposed to wear denim for awhile and then wash it? I wear denim 2x a week for 2 weeks or so and then wash.

You know ur supposed to wear denim for awhile and then wash it? I wear denim 2x a week for 2 weeks or so and then wash.
Never said you are supposed to wash denim after every wear. You also are not supposed to wear them until they noticeably smell. I would also like to think there is something with "raw" denim that is different from a $20 pair from AE/Old Navy/Target/etc. You also are probably not wearing them and then walking around a college campus all day either, going back to the room showering and putting them back on for the night to go out, and then wearing them out the next day either. You said 2 times over 2 weeks. This is consecutive weeks at a time I mentioned. They don't have time to "air out" or anything.

Unless you don't mind them having a little extra scent on them that is.

Last edited:
Never said you are supposed to wash denim after every wear. You also are not supposed to wear them until they noticeably smell. I would also like to think there is something with "raw" denim that is different from a $20 pair from AE/Old Navy/Target/etc.

You think these girls were showering everyday with these habits/tendencies though?

Unless you don't mind them having a little extra scent on them that is.

Nah I'm just telling other NTers, since a lot of people don't know that.

I've been to enough girl's spots' to know that they are far worse than us. I remember going to this girl's house to smash. As soon as I walked in the front door I smelled piss from her small dog. Walked thru her kitchen and dishes were dirty and piled high. Her room was a complete mess dirty clothes everywhere, and there was another dog pee stain on the floor.

I smashed quickly and got out of there ASAP. Never went back, and I slowly cut off contact with her.

when i stayed in LA for a month a couple of years back i wore the same pair of jeans for 25 days straight. it sort of became a running gag with me and my boy after the seventh wear. had like 3 pairs of jeans with me but **** it only was wearing one.

Congrats again Mugen, i'll be PMing you soon.

You guys pick a name yet.
Ariel...
All types of nervous, hadn't smoked in about a year and damn near smoked a pound this month because I just want things to go well.
We watched a birthing flick the other day and I damn near passed out[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom