TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend asked me if I wanted to be her roommate.

Great deal at $250.

Part of me wants to move in; part doesn't.

She's a lesbian and lives with three other lesbians. They have two dogs and one cat.

Oh, and they're all vegetarian/vegan hippies.

man are you crazy? living with 4 woman?

you must be out your mind. my god.

thinking bout texting my ex, heard she in DC looking like a stunner. i wanna see. i need a couple pics.

yay or nay?

i know the whole ex for a reason speech.
As long as you sent one to my PM for reference purpose 
nerd.gif

I've pulled a chick or two from the gym, pretty much the same format as pulling at a function. still tryna crack baby at the front desk, gahdam she's baaaad :lol:

Front desk chicks >>>

They always hire the pretty face. Piped a 6' blonde one from my gym when I was like 19 and it ended up getting me a job there :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
union pool is one of my favorite spots to hit up on some weird ****.
We rollin' or nah.

Few times I went, in my drunken state felt there was an abundance of European (Russian) prostitutes. Not that I had any objection. Taco truck is clutch.

Besides Williamsburg, I do well in Astoria and the East Village. Speaking of the latter, Continental is in the process of closing.

it's been a few years since i been but I'm down in the summer with the back open

continental was clutch rent must be too damn high

How you know when you really want somebody or your just used to them?

Text me the situation. I've been there before, it's really tough.

Had a girl that would do Anything for me. Literally.

One year the girl I was hanging with (still think was my one) and my boys went to a Valentine's Day party. Got into fight with ole girl, had the other girl that would do anything for me scoop me up.

Many more stories like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom