TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this german girl I use to smash is trying to get herself back on the roster. She felt she wasn't good enough in bed and said "I had a few partners and I think I'm ready for you now." Lowkey sounded like a thot but she may get another tryout :lol:

So this german girl I use to smash is trying to get herself back on the roster. She felt she wasn't good enough in bed and said "I had a few partners and I think I'm ready for you now." Lowkey sounded like a thot but she may get another tryout
laugh.gif

So this german girl I use to smash is trying to get herself back on the roster. She felt she wasn't good enough in bed and said "I had a few partners and I think I'm ready for you now." Lowkey sounded like a thot but she may get another tryout
laugh.gif
I guess but its the truth. Maybe its her culture to up front with it instead of passive 

could be wrong tho

Speaking of which she responded to me with an equally dry answer. At which point I made that post earlier.

Just got an apology/explanation AND a follow up text....I was ready to take the L too.
I'm saying...don't take yourself out of the equation, when you don't have to. 

damnnn thats messed up.....but Im honestly starting to think it is...of course not every girl but maybe alot of em

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. A lot of chicks I know have thought about getting trained. A few have even asked me (I'm a twin). :x

true and the girl im talking to right now about it is black and jewish and shes in a sorority so maybe thats why lol

I had a 3sum. It's aight. But the one I had a friendship with caught feelings at the end [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Not sure. But that's how my first serious girl cheated on me. :smh:

jesus christ :x :lol:

i know that hurt your soul.

man thing about a 3sum is its alot of work...every time i had one i was silly drunk so i could keep up. i had that whiskey pipe going on. stroked enough to enjoy both chicks.

if i wouldve went in there sober somebody wouldve left disappointed and i promise it would not have been me.

once you had 1 or 2 they are meh.

It's still pre-season cuff since cuffing season officially starts on the 25th (4th Friday of September). I'm starting my combine tonight/tomorrow and continuing through Sunday. Just gonna run some conditioning drills to determine speed, strength and skill level of the prospects.

Tonight or Sunday
This girl doesn't drink alcohol and I don't drink coffee. We hit it off really well over text and decide meeting for drinks first date is boring any way. Gonna :pimp: and explore.

Thursday
Happy hour with the girl I'm not really attracted to. Warm up round for me.
View media item 1713828Also possibly meeting up with another chick to pass her to suberzat1 suberzat1 since she's too tall for me. She didn't hit me back yet about that :lol:

Friday
Girl I went out with Sunday invited me to movie. She wants to see The Visit and I hate scary movies. Still going, she said she'd buy me a beer after.

Saturday
:nthat: Summit and player's choice.

Next week
This girl is texting me like crazy. Lives in the burbs now but moving close in a week or so. I told her we'd hang out once she gets settled. She reminds me of Holly from Power :lol:
View media item 1713832

Last edited:
It's still pre-season cuff since cuffing season officially starts on the 25th (4th Friday of September). I'm starting my combine tonight/tomorrow and continuing through Sunday. Just gonna run some conditioning drills to determine speed, strength and skill level of the prospects.

Tonight or Sunday
This girl doesn't drink alcohol and I don't drink coffee. We hit it off really well over text and decide meeting for drinks first date is boring any way. Gonna :pimp: and explore.
View media item 1713831

Thursday
Happy hour with the girl I'm not really attracted to. Warm up round for me.
View media item 1713828Also possibly meeting up with another chick to pass her to suberzat1 suberzat1 since she's too tall for me. She didn't hit me back yet about that :lol:

Friday
Girl I went out with Sunday invited me to movie. She wants to see The Visit and I hate scary movies. Still going, she said she'd buy me a beer after.
View media item 1713829

Saturday
:nthat: Summit and player's choice.

Next week
This girl is texting me like crazy. Lives in the burbs now but moving close in a week or so. I told her we'd hang out once she gets settled. She reminds me of Holly from Power :lol:
View media item 1713832

Sunday the best

Friday 2nd if she's on the left

Last edited:
Henn dawg holy ****...if you don't get on with Sunday/tonight ur slipping hard

I've had multiple 3somes with girls but never ran a triz with one of my homies...don't plan on it either

Last edited:
She's nice, got that I'm in my Thot phase look to her, surprising since she doesn't drink.

She's not like that at all. Really cheerful and polite. Grew up in Canada and came to the states for school, has not been corrupted by American media lol. She works in consulting now.

But I'm biggest on Friday (on the left) right now since I already hooked up with her a little. I found out last night she lived with a friend of mine her junior year. I told her to ask him about me since he can vouch. But she's been the one texting me and trying to set everything up. Told me she'd keep me company this next week while my roommates gone. Seems like a sure thing.

Last edited:
She's not like that at all. Really cheerful and polite. Grew up in Canada and came to the states for school, has not been corrupted by American media lol. She works in consulting now.

But I'm biggest on Friday (on the left) right now since I already hooked up with her a little. .

ohh yes Sunday is perfect for the molding. perfect. she sounds like time will have to be invested tho.

and what the hell does "hooked up a little" mean? either you smashed or you didnt.

Last edited:
Yeah that was poor wording. Just meant we made out a little at the end of the date. Not really a hookup :lol:

Had some serious flirting with Sunday last night. My man suberzat1 suberzat1 saw some of the exchanges.

Edit: Sunday is tonight now :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom