TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my ex used to argue over the dumbest, most petty things, things I wouldn't bat an eyelid at today. I look back and simple communication, understanding, compromise would have deaded that. I say that to say think it through, what are either of you not saying /doing? Something is missing, better to figure it out now than let yall ego keep you apart. Women come and go, we know this, but it is a little different when your male mind has decided she's your future (some Form of "ownership" for lack of a better word) and it doesn't work out. It will be tougher than fighting now, you won't even see it coming (how damn insane you actually are).

Girl who has been flaky with me in the past who I stopped talking to for 2 months hits me up outta the blue last week Tuesday..She says "Long story" and that she misses me..She asks me what am I doing that night, I told her I was busy so she told me the next day to hit her up so we can meet up..So about 4:00 that day I hit her up and I ask what is she doing around 8...No response...830 I call (for sometime now my phone has not been sending messages and I've been getting friends to tell me they didn't get my message) so I call to be sure...She doesn't answer...But she's active on IG..So I stop hitting her up..Low and behold at 12 am last night she hits me up saying sorry, what am I doing that night..I don't respond...Now I'm thinking should I text her or just leave it at that seeing how she ignored my text and call (once again) and hits me up 3 days later on some last minute ish when it's convenient for her..I'm trying to just leave it alone..But I have that voice in my head saying "What if"? I'm honestly interested to know why she has been the way she has been and what this "long story" is.

Nah have some conviction. Whatever the reason that keeps her playing games with you let her find another ***** for that.

Exactly. Like b don't flake on me. The little spare time i have I'm not waiting on you to decide if you actually want to follow through on your plans with me. **** that I'll find a girl who doesn't flake on me all day.

If you do flake you better let me know a long time in advance or you aren't hearing from me again.

Last edited:
Is this the same chick u hit once and didnt perform well? Then she been playing games ever since?
Yes
tired.gif

Maybe he wants to get a 2nd chance and leave a better impression then dead it. You don't want to go out your last game, 0-7 from the field with 4 turnovers and fouled out.

***** you better let her come through, murk that, then leave the follow through and kick her out

michael-jordan-last-shot-02.jpg

AR-702179872.jpg&updated=201302170956&maxw=1024&maxh=1024

Last edited:
**** I do. :lol: no one is gonna know he gave her wack d anyways. I hold myself at too high a standard to let a girl try and play games with me.

Maybe he wants to get a 2nd chance and leave a better impression then dead it. You don't want to go out your last game, 0-7 from the field with 4 turnovers and fouled out.

***** you better let her come through, murk that, then leave the follow through and kick her out

kobe608-041610.jpg

04.jpg
**** I would

Last edited:
KOBE THE REAL GOAT..
my dude you should've dead that. months ago.

why you still even waste your time, is all on you!
all because you have a sense of insecurity that your stroke game with her wasn't great... *understandable* but she got you trippin dude and you still entertaining her clown ***. stop it man... stop it.

Girl who has been flaky with me in the past who I stopped talking to for 2 months hits me up outta the blue last week Tuesday..She says "Long story" and that she misses me..She asks me what am I doing that night, I told her I was busy so she told me the next day to hit her up so we can meet up..So about 4:00 that day I hit her up and I ask what is she doing around 8...No response...830 I call (for sometime now my phone has not been sending messages and I've been getting friends to tell me they didn't get my message) so I call to be sure...She doesn't answer...But she's active on IG..So I stop hitting her up..Low and behold at 12 am last night she hits me up saying sorry, what am I doing that night..I don't respond...Now I'm thinking should I text her or just leave it at that seeing how she ignored my text and call (once again) and hits me up 3 days later on some last minute ish when it's convenient for her..I'm trying to just leave it alone..But I have that voice in my head saying "What if"? I'm honestly interested to know why she has been the way she has been and what this "long story" is.
tumblr_na9u24Eqrv1s2kuqpo1_500.gif

That voice will get you hurt or looking like a sucka outchea..
Only put time into people that have sacrificed and done the same for you[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I must be doing life wrong brah....Everything I meet some new bros, they assume that I 'got ****'...but in actuality I don't lol...who wants **** anyway, that's so high scool...but sometimes I do want some

Right noiw
Why are you always getting curved by chicks. Maybe you need to work on yourself. Didn't you post this story like 5 times already ? The girl is taking you for a fool and you keep playing right into it.

Right noiw
Why are you always getting curved by chicks. Maybe you need to work on yourself. Didn't you post this story like 5 times already ? The girl is taking you for a fool and you keep playing right into it.

Meh, he said he didn't hit it right on the first go. Happens to all of us. But agreed, he should move on and just put it down next time he smashes a chick out for the first time

My man up there lost on not having her come thru when she hit you at 12am trying to come thru....

This **** is so simple. Idk how some dudes don't pick up on the little stuff. What you shoulda done when she hit you at 12am that night, was tell her to come thru and bring you a bottle of Henny....and tell her to wear as little possible. Smash ASAP, then YOU kick her out the same night, and start responding slow to her.

If she came thru and did that, you just turned the tables my man.

Meh, he said he didn't hit it right on the first go. Happens to all of us. But agreed, he should move on and just put it down next time he smashes a chick out for the first time
Shorty is clearly a bop. He should find something else. Why should he waste time trying to prove something to some piece that he probably doesn't care much about. Which leads me to believe he really likes shorty since he is putting himself through all of this. And if that's the case she isn't something that I'd consider to be girlfriend material. However, to each his own.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your input, it has been well received. I'm going to leave her alone..I guess I do have too much feelings for her/ the fact I feel like a failure for not getting it in right the first time..But time to really move on

Wine Bars and Vineyards: Go meet you a future wife who you have 1-2 kids with, have a nicely groomed lab with, and buy your 2nd house with.  These joints are on 10 when it comes to the wine.  I was out mid-day yesterday for a friend's 30th, rented a space at a vineyard, despite the weather.  I was with my lady and jawns were still coming up, flirting, trying to get chose.  

I must be doing life wrong brah....Everything I meet some new bros, they assume that I 'got ****'...but in actuality I don't lol...who wants **** anyway, that's so high scool...but sometimes I do want some
Thats an elite curve. They're actually just not feeling you.

When she hit you at 12, you should've told her to come thru.

Smash,don't let her spend the night, and you just flipped the script on her.

As far as what to do now, I'd try to set something up next week. No big deal.

Do NOT talk about why she went ghost on you. She's probably not going to give you a real answer and it's just an uncomfortable convo to have. Avoid that topic.

If she tries to brings it up, just say with a smile "It's all good." And change the topic.

Talk your ****, make her laugh, smash, then go completely ghost.

Then when she's blowing up your phone over the next few days decide if you want to keep her around or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom