TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an elite curve. They're actually just not feeling you.
When she hit you at 12, you should've told her to come thru.

Smash,don't let her spend the night, and you just flipped the script on her.

As far as what to do now, I'd try to set something up next week. No big deal.

Do NOT talk about why she went ghost on you. She's probably not going to give you a real answer and it's just an uncomfortable convo to have. Avoid that topic.

If she tries to brings it up, just say with a smile "It's all good." And change the topic.

Talk your ****, make her laugh, smash, then go completely ghost.

Then when she's blowing up your phone over the next few days decide if you want to keep her around or not.

My man. I said the exact same thing a few posts up lol.

Only the trill can relate :pimp:

I must be doing life wrong brah....Everything I meet some new bros, they assume that I 'got ****'...but in actuality I don't lol...who wants **** anyway, that's so high scool...but sometimes I do want some
Thats an elite curve. They're actually just not feeling you.

Girl who has been flaky with me in the past who I stopped talking to for 2 months hits me up outta the blue last week Tuesday..She says "Long story" and that she misses me..She asks me what am I doing that night, I told her I was busy so she told me the next day to hit her up so we can meet up..So about 4:00 that day I hit her up and I ask what is she doing around 8...No response...830 I call (for sometime now my phone has not been sending messages and I've been getting friends to tell me they didn't get my message) so I call to be sure...She doesn't answer...But she's active on IG..So I stop hitting her up..Low and behold at 12 am last night she hits me up saying sorry, what am I doing that night..I don't respond...Now I'm thinking should I text her or just leave it at that seeing how she ignored my text and call (once again) and hits me up 3 days later on some last minute ish when it's convenient for her..I'm trying to just leave it alone..But I have that voice in my head saying "What if"? I'm honestly interested to know why she has been the way she has been and what this "long story" is.
When she hit you at 12, you should've told her to come thru.

Smash,don't let her spend the night, and you just flipped the script on her.

As far as what to do now, I'd try to set something up next week. No big deal.

Do NOT talk about why she went ghost on you. She's probably not going to give you a real answer and it's just an uncomfortable convo to have. Avoid that topic.

If she tries to brings it up, just say with a smile "It's all good." And change the topic.

Talk your ****, make her laugh, smash, then go completely ghost.

Then when she's blowing up your phone over the next few days decide if you want to keep her around or not.

He's not at that advanced level yet to pull this off. He'll be back in the feels. Keep it moving, maybe if she pops up again several months later after you've forgotten her existence and leveled up with better women.

Wine Bars and Vineyards: Go meet you a future wife who you have 1-2 kids with, have a nicely groomed lab with, and buy your 2nd house with.  These joints are on 10 when it comes to the wine.  I was out mid-day yesterday for a friend's 30th, rented a space at a vineyard, despite the weather.  I was with my lady and jawns were still coming up, flirting, trying to get chose.  
You going to give us some locations 
nerd.gif

They're all over Groupon and LivingSocial. Also high caliber chics at this Wine and paint socials too. Bought a few groupons for both types of outings with the last chic I was talking too.

There's this girl that works at my gym that I wanna get at so bad ...she was on my **** heavy when we first met..I got her number we spoke on the phone for about a hr n a half last week I text her during the week she hits me back like 2 days later talkin about I didn't see your text smh lol( last week on Thursday)...I didn't reply back But ima give her a call tomorrow and try to "restart" I guess

Fight bout what

Me and my ex used to argue over the dumbest, most petty things, things I wouldn't bat an eyelid at today. I look back and simple communication, understanding, compromise would have deaded that. I say that to say think it through, what are either of you not saying /doing? Something is missing, better to figure it out now than let yall ego keep you apart. Women come and go, we know this, but it is a little different when your male mind has decided she's your future (some Form of "ownership" for lack of a better word) and it doesn't work out. It will be tougher than fighting now, you won't even see it coming (how damn insane you actually are).

We fight about everything from big to small. The small things turn into big fights because the fights devolve from being about something into fighting about how the other is fighting

We are fundamentally different in how we communicate and resolve conflict. And it's more then just male vs female differences as I haven't had this issue to this extent before.

I've also been very vocal about certain concerns (sex has been the biggest one recently). I feel like I'm compromising by agreeing (unofficially) to marry her before I'm 100% ready. And I was willing to do that because of multiple reasons (thought she was the one, she's older and we want kids) but she hasn't compromised enough. So resentment is building like "I'm giving you what you want but you're not giving me everything I want"

It's a bad situation right now. I may owe it to myself and her to let her go.

It is MILF hour here at target. Geez i need to get a PT here for the holiday season just to puck em up

Damn. From the small sampling we have, sounds like she's trying to force things. Because that always works out so well.

There's this girl that works at my gym that I wanna get at so bad ...she was on my **** heavy when we first met..I got her number we spoke on the phone for about a hr n a half last week I text her during the week she hits me back like 2 days later talkin about I didn't see your text smh lol( last week on Thursday)...I didn't reply back But ima give her a call tomorrow and try to "restart" I guess

Ask her out already. That 2 hour convo you could have been having over drinks and smashed by now

Last edited:
Every time I think I seen it all I see something else that defies explanation...

I'm in the cafeteria at school and I see this girl about 5'11 or so. So she's tall for a woman. Anyway she's thick as a..idk what man...her ******* were at minimum Gs and her waist was small and she had the "thick flat" stomach (you know the one where technically its not sticking out but if she eats too much on any one day it will pudge out?) and her thighs...good lord the thighs....I just dont understand it....
mean.gif
 truly a sight to behold....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom