TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex has been calling me and texting for like two weeks. After she said she's been dating someone. This chick playing games playas 
mad.gif
. I was down when I didn't speak to her for 3 months but I think it was better. I don't respond or respond late and when I do its just some nonsense. 

^Dead it man. I was falling back into talking to my ex too. Then one of the girls I'm currently seeing was like, "I know you said you don't want a relationship, but I really enjoy whatever we have." I told her I just wanted to be single now and I appreciate that. And she told me she didn't think I was, "emotionally available," any way. I asked her what she meant by that and she said I've brought up my ex enough that it feels like she knows the girl. I apologized and haven't mentioned my ex since. I consciously try not to mention ex's with new girls but sometimes there's so much history and time spent together it's hard to tell a story or reference something without mentioning them.

I'd been texting with my ex here and there. She asked me at like 1 PM one night if I still wanted to exchange new songs with her like we used to. I said no then told her how I got dome from some chick the same night she left to study abroad (last time I saw her) and I felt really guilty about it. Then also confessed that when she told me she didn't see a real future with us but wanted to stay together I started dating other girls and got dome from a few but didn't have sex. I said it wasn't cheating, she said it definitely was. Then she told me she had sex with a couple people while abroad but didn't do any oral because that's too personal. I fully expected her to cheat on me while she was abroad any way so I'm glad she admitted it to me. She leads on like she's doing ok but I'm not sure. Told me she was having fun seeing a few people and the only one that could keep up has a gf. Side chick status :lol: She was basically a virgin when I met her and sex was really hard for her to take. I told her I hope she's better in that regard now for the sake of the guys she's seeing and she said she doesn't have problems any more. She knows I'm dating multiple people. Felt good to get everything off our chests and we are still cool. Could definitely still smash. I got some of the closure I needed, but I think I was better when I wasn't talking to her.

It feels good for a bit doesn't it? Knowing you still have her attention. That will fade quick, as you're seeing now. Ask your friends/family who know your relationship with her if they think you should still be talking to her I bet they say no. All my friends/family ask why I'm still talking to her when I'm dating a few other girls and I didn't have an answer for them. And it's not like we talk a lot. But it was like every couple weeks just something quick. Until last time we talked we really spilled all of our wrong doings to eachother and it was a sweet and sour feeling. i'm over it now.

It's best to move on from the ex with no contact. I did like 3 months with no contact and as you do, I now feel lame as hell for being in contact with her again. We all slip up, it's all good.

QFT, I had a 33 year old demand "good morning" texts every single day.  Told me from the jump that she was needy lol.  Shorty would get mad if I took too long to respond to texts.  *** would even get cray and say we were drifting apart; we only knew each other for about 3 weeks at this point lol.  Realized she was cray and felt like she was using me for attention.     All chick would do is text; never called. I hate that crap.  Low key told her I wasnt feeling her and a few days later she stopped communicating with me.  

Worst part is I didnt eem smash.  She was super religious and claimed she's not about that action like that.  Waste of time
mean.gif

Ya'll only have a minority of their attention even though it feels like old times. With each conversation you're helping her heal and get over what you guys had, and build more with the other guy. Once the ratio is to her liking, she'll fade like your recent little talks never happened and you're doing something that wasn't basically her idea to begin with. Let that **** go, it's not a negative, but truly the only positive way whether you get back together or not. I shake my head it took me two years to get over my ex because I kept falling for the okie doke prolonging my healing while helping to speed up hers.

QFT, I had a 33 year old demand "good morning" texts every single day.  Told me from the jump that she was needy lol.  Shorty would get mad if I took too long to respond to texts.  *** would even get cray and say we were drifting apart; we only knew each other for about 3 weeks at this point lol.  Realized she was cray and felt like she was using me for attention.     All chick would do is text; never called. I hate that crap.  Low key told her I wasnt feeling her and a few days later she stopped communicating with me.  

Worst part is I didnt eem smash.  She was super religious and claimed she's not about that action like that.  Waste of time :smh:  

Kinda why I have to break up with my current, she needs a lot of attention but my focus is more on school right now. Like a lot. I feel guilty when I set boundaries. She agreed though, so we're slowly, cordially easing up.

Ya'll only have a minority of their attention even though it feels like old times. With each conversation you're helping her heal and get over what you guys had, and build more with the other guy. Once the ratio is to her liking, she'll fade like your recent little talks never happened and you're doing something that wasn't basically her idea to begin with. Let that **** go, it's not a negative, but truly the only positive way whether you get back together or not. I shake my head it took me two years to get over my ex because I kept falling for the okie doke prolonging my healing while helping to speed up hers.

Damn you're exactly right. Well put. She's been hitting me up and I sensed things weren't quite right with her... She still wants to send songs like we used to while having one night stands and being a side chick with other dudes who I know aren't as dope as me. She has nothing real like she did with me so she still needs me a little. Meanwhile as y'all know I've been flourishing. She was starting to block my shine. Nahhh. She can kick rocks (even though we still cool), doesn't deserve my attention.

I just saw my one chick for the first time in a week last night. She really missed me a lot :lol: Not gonna lie I missed her company too.

Chillin with Sunday tomorrow and I think this may be the time she finally gives me some action.

Last edited:
Ok I will.

Edit: Also you'll appreciate this dude. Texted the other chick a screenshot of Lucky *** ***** and said, "this song reminds me of you." She was slightly offended at first but I told her to listen to the lyrics and it is everything we do. Now she loves the song and she put it on last night when we smashed :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda why I have to break up with my current, she needs a lot of attention but my focus is more on school right now. Like a lot. I feel guilty when I set boundaries. She agreed though, so we're slowly, cordially easing up.

I was messing with this one chick she was bout 31-32 can't remember. She was really educated, attractive definitely had her own bread. I had to drop her tho man, I guess when they get that age they need all your time. Plus she wanted a family, all her friends and Co-worker's were either married or in a relationship and I wasn't with it for the time. She was blowing me up one day made my phone die at work becauses he kept calling texting and leavingvoicemails smh.

I was messing with this one chick she was bout 31-32 can't remember. She was really educated, attractive definitely had her own bread. I had to drop her tho man, I guess when they get that age they need all your time. Plus she wanted a family, all her friends and Co-worker's were either married or in a relationship and I wasn't with it for the time. She was blowing me up one day made my phone die at work becauses he kept calling texting and leavingvoicemails smh.

Man. These chicks at 30 do seem kinda clingy after a while.

I've been smashing this POF chick that's like 30 the past month or so. She gets that we are strictly smashing, but is low key trying to ease into something more. She's kinda annoying. Texts me every morning, sends me memes like everyday, and wants to smash like everyday. Bish just sent me a pic of her new nails like I care :lol:. Blows up my phone back to back too :smh:. Sounds like a good problem to have, but when I see her number pop up...I sigh. I'm trying to fade away.

Other day, she tagged me in a pic on IG of some possible tickets Ravens vs Chargers game...knowing I'm a huge Ravens fan. I acted like I didn't see it. I already know how she's trying to line this up. Tempted, but won't fall for this gift trap.

She also tries to act like everything is new to her with smashing. Talking about I'm the first person she swallowed. First person she let record her, etc etc. I hit her with the ****** please look :lol:.

The random good morning nudes she sends are definitely appreciated though :pimp:

I went thru my older chick phrase that I posted about in the OG thread. Lets say after that experience im done with dating older chicks....chick was mad clingy and wanted to talk way too much. 

She couldnt take me breaking it off with her

Wavy what's good with the girl that felt your presence? She was nice.

Smashed her twice. She does seem low key crazy. Keeps calling me Bae. Luckily, she went on vacation for a whole week recently....so that created some distance for us talking daily. That's a lay up...I'm trying to fall back from her too :smh: :lol:

Fam come up on those tickets [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How old are you? I been trying to be in a sugamama situation lately

I'm 25 man. Never even been to a Ravens game too :smh:. Part of me wants to do it....but I know that she'll probably tag me in the pics on IG or something...mutual chicks see it. Tries to claim me, and use the tickets over me to keep me around. She has some bread too. This situation has happened before with a Wizards vs Knicks game with this legit crazy chick I used to mess with.

Hence why I'm weary :lol:.

I went thru my older chick phrase that I posted about in the OG thread. Lets say after that experience im done with dating older chicks....chick was mad clingy and wanted to talk way too much. 

I thought it was supposed to be the other way with older chicks. Always heard that they "know what they want" thing....and dropped us younger dudes.

Somebody was lying to me lol

Yo Wavy is it you that texted me a couple weeks ago? My bad for not responding I got caught up. But if it was you we still gotta kick it sometime.

I thought it was supposed to be the other way with older chicks. Always heard that they "know what they want" thing....and dropped us younger dudes.

Somebody was lying to me lol
Bruh this feel so long ago but from the og thread

Yo Wavy is it you that texted me a couple weeks ago? My bad for not responding I got caught up. But if it was you we still gotta kick it sometime.

Naw. I ain't got your number fam. But I be in DC sometimes. We should def link.

I got up with gotjz the other day out Towson for Morgan's homecoming. Cool brother right there. Lots of chaos and yambs around though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom