TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bunning it down with my homie and his friend.  Now homie is a real cool dude, a little younger than me, 20, I believe and has a LDR with a chick who's 25.  Anyways, the iPhone has this new update so he was telling me how he has her tracked location via gps.  Like he can just look at his phone and know where his girl is.  It's the same with her, where she can be able to see where he is anytime.  Like she can look, see that he's in the gym or whatever and thats why he's not picking up.  At first I was just dumb founded but I was like okay it makes sense a little.  They been going out for 3 years and I'm sure there were trust issues and this is a LDR so yeah.  

Now my homies friend said he does the same thing with him and his girl, but we're all from Queens.  I understand a LDR but a short distance relationship?  To me, I feel like that really shouldn't be necessary but at the same time if it's a real serious relationship, okay. 

Idk man, is this normal to any of you? Would any of you guys do this?  I haven't been in a relationship in a very long time, and I've only been in one serious relationship which was about 7 years so I can see it working between us but still.  Idk, it just screams trust issues to me.

I'm 23 and they're a few years younger than me.  idk, it was just amazing to me.

Thoughts?

What's the point of being together ? If you have to know my whereabouts at all time , unless they have a history of cheating that's way too much .

Way too much

If there's trust issues that necessitate that type of behavior then just dead it

As you all know... I love my chunky monkey's .
but these bia's are delusional
One of my homegirls has a trainer. told dude. she doesn't want to lose her curves or butt....
dude looked her in the face and said... "that's cool"
lol like.. really..... you're fat.....
your confidence is on fleek (first time using that word in a sentence) if that's what your big tail said to a trainer.....
and she's not thick fat, shes fat fat....
Picture Countess Vaughn with smaller breast

laugh.gif

2001 Countess Vaughn

or

2015 Countess Vaughn?

So I bunning it down with my homie and his friend.  Now homie is a real cool dude, a little younger than me, 20, I believe and has a LDR with a chick who's 25.  Anyways, the iPhone has this new update so he was telling me how he has her tracked location via gps.  Like he can just look at his phone and know where his girl is.  It's the same with her, where she can be able to see where he is anytime.  Like she can look, see that he's in the gym or whatever and thats why he's not picking up.  At first I was just dumb founded but I was like okay it makes sense a little.  They been going out for 3 years and I'm sure there were trust issues and this is a LDR so yeah.

Now my homies friend said he does the same thing with him and his girl, but we're all from Queens.  I understand a LDR but a short distance relationship?  To me, I feel like that really shouldn't be necessary but at the same time if it's a real serious relationship, okay.

Idk man, is this normal to any of you? Would any of you guys do this?  I haven't been in a relationship in a very long time, and I've only been in one serious relationship which was about 7 years so I can see it working between us but still.  Idk, it just screams trust issues to me.

I'm 23 and they're a few years younger than me.  idk, it was just amazing to me.

Thoughts?
Me and my wife have the Sprint Famliy Locator thing and it's for safety and ease of mind, mostly for my wife. She had an ex that was locked up but kept in contact with her and when he got out he added her on FB and it spooked her so she wanted to make sure we could locate each other.

Funny story tho:

Last week she came up to my job cause she had a doc appointment (we pregnant again!!) and wanted to know if I was able to make it since I wasn't responding to her texts and calls (left my phone in my truck) so after I tell her no she tells me she wants to speak to me, I said cool we step outside and she tells me she didn't think I was at work today because I wasn't responding to her cals and texts and when she tried to locate me I was WAY across town (oddly enough 'round where my ex used to stay) and said her hormones was all over the place smh Sprint tried to get me f***ed up

I'm sorry but if you agree to this gps thing with you're GF you're straight scrub.
Can't you just turn off your phone when you don't want to be tracked and just say your phone died everytime?

I met a 34 year old Dominican chick. She was bad. She was looking for that settle down life though which I am not about . Age difference is too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom