TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went thru my older chick phrase that I posted about in the OG thread. Lets say after that experience im done with dating older chicks....chick was mad clingy and wanted to talk way too much. 

She couldnt take me breaking it off with her

I thought it was supposed to be the other way with older chicks. Always heard that they "know what they want" thing....and dropped us younger dudes.

Somebody was lying to me lol
Bruh this feel so long ago but from the og thread
View media item 1749698

This is crazy :lol:

BTW girl I was with last night dropped your name and said she has a chick for you. 5'9". I said I wasn't sure if that's tall enough and it sparked a debate about how tall "tall" is for a girl and a guy. The consensus for "tall" range was 5'9"-6'2" for a girl and 6'2"-6'6" for a guy. Anything below and you're not "tall" and anything above that and you're a freak.

Last edited:

I went thru my older chick phrase that I posted about in the OG thread. Lets say after that experience im done with dating older chicks....chick was mad clingy and wanted to talk way too much. 

She couldnt take me breaking it off with her

I thought it was supposed to be the other way with older chicks. Always heard that they "know what they want" thing....and dropped us younger dudes.

This is crazy
laugh.gif

BTW girl I was with last night dropped your name and said she has a chick for you. 5'9". I said I wasn't sure if that's tall enough and it sparked a debate about how tall "tall" is for a girl and a guy. The consensus for "tall" range was 5'9"-6'2" for a girl and 6'2"-6'6" for a guy. Anything below and you're not "tall" and anything above that and you're a freak.
Yea 5'9 is not tall to me but I want to see whats up with her friend. You have a pic for me?

mean.gif
. Pretty much my life right now man. Shorty hit you with "10-4" though? Lmao
Dawg it didnt stop there she went on FB typing essays 

I've always wanted to hit an older woman ever since I could remember. My boys always talk about me being a milf hunter, but the fact is that I've never had one :lol:

I met a 34 year old Dominican chick. She was bad. She was looking for that settle down life though which I am not about . Age difference is too great.
I'm Dominican myself and Dominican women still drive me crazy. There's just something about their accent when they're mad at you and start speaking Spanish.

tumblr_m7ovo0MMTb1rys4czo5_250_zps78d43e65.gif~c200

Them 30 n over chicks def luv the good morning texts tho :lol: ...got one joint that's 32 always sends morning texts with all the kissy emojis , this started like 3 days after I met shorty :lol:

Iight since everybody wanna talk about their Milfs , I was talking to this 35 year old joint , straight freak down to do anything , but chick knew for a fact that I go to school & work full time and I told her from the beginning that I'm a very busy individual .. But still we would hang out 3 -4 times a week in the beginning , then midterms started to creep in so I would shy away from hanging out she started panicking, saying that I was creeping with other chicks (knowing for a fact we weren't together ) , but I lowkey miss her tho she was down to give dome anytime & anywhere .. Never hit after she started showing me these crazy signs

Funny thing is Me & her son go to the same school , every time I see buddy around campus i just laugh to myself & keep it moving .

Where is the dude who smashed that milf who went to the same gym with him 
nerd.gif
 She was having trouble at home so she let dude hit

Still salty about dropping the ball with the Asian milf. There wasn't really anything there but she was fine as hell.

just took my shot with a chick @ work & I bricked :\. I'll just add this to my long list of 0 for shots & Ls. I swear someone has put a curse, hex, voodoo or something on my yamb life :smh:.

I've always wanted to hit an older woman ever since I could remember. My boys always talk about me being a milf hunter, but the fact is that I've never had one :lol:
I'm Dominican myself and Dominican women still drive me crazy. There's just something about their accent when they're mad at you and start speaking Spanish.

tumblr_m7ovo0MMTb1rys4czo5_250_zps78d43e65.gif~c200
I love older women and I've been on a tear since May. Every chick I've met the entire summer has been older than me except one. She was 21. The oldest was the 34 year old. I'm back on chill now though. Found a girl and she has me in my feels. :wow:

Last edited:
Damn Suber i straight remember that post.. she was wilding.

Lol my 38 year old is giving your boy the best yambs ive ever had weekly. We do text daily but its also mutual. I didnt text her all last weekend while iwas with my other girl and she didnt blink an eye when i hit her up monday

So weed ain't for me. Knew there was a reason I rarely smoke. Missed out on a nice alley opp last night.

Was smoking/drinking playing 2K with the homies last night. They leave. Combination of weed, little sleep and liquor has me sleeping like a baby :lol:.

Meanwhile, My bro comes back at like 2am with 2 fun chicks that want to turn up. They were bad. He tries to wake me up, I shrugg him off. He ends up smashing one. The other stayed in the living room playing mortal Kombat :lol:.

I woke up just as they were leaving. Heard some giggling and keys by my window. By the time I get out the bed...they're gone. I told him pour water on me, or smack the **** outta me next time lol.

My brother was trying to get the 3sum poppin too. The chick he smashed was being selfish. Bad luck these last 2 weeks after a hot streak :smh:. The ups and downs of this game man...

Last edited:
Iight since everybody wanna talk about their Milfs , I was talking to this 35 year old joint , straight freak down to do anything , but chick knew for a fact that I go to school & work full time and I told her from the beginning that I'm a very busy individual .. But still we would hang out 3 -4 times a week in the beginning , then midterms started to creep in so I would shy away from hanging out she started panicking, saying that I was creeping with other chicks (knowing for a fact we weren't together ) , but I lowkey miss her tho she was down to give dome anytime & anywhere .. Never hit after she started showing me these crazy signs

Funny thing is Me & her son go to the same school , every time I see buddy around campus i just laugh to myself & keep it moving .
Wait...How old are you?

So weed ain't for me. Knew there was a reason I rarely smoke. Missed out on a nice alley opp last night.

Was smoking/drinking playing 2K with the homies last night. They leave. Combination of weed, little sleep and liquor has me sleeping like a baby :lol:.

Meanwhile, My bro comes back at like 2am with 2 fun chicks that want to turn up. They were bad. He tries to wake me up, I shrugg him off. He ends up smashing one. The other stayed in the living room playing mortal Kombat :lol:.

I woke up just as they were leaving. Heard some giggling and keys by my window. By the time I get out the bed...they're gone. I told him pour water on me, or smack the **** outta me next time lol.

View media item 1750961
:lol:

I feel some do but not many so yea they lied to us all.
Had this one older chick, man she could cook. I don't mean just regular home meals she was a chef. One night she told me to come through I walk in the apt she had the lights dim candles lit the works. She then said dinner is in the oven dessert is in the bed. I said well I do love my sweets lmao. Ahhh had to cut her off like K-camp she through the "M" word I was only 22 no way that was going down

Last edited:
I feel some do but not many so yea they lied to us all.
Had this one older chick, man she could cook. I don't mean just regular home meals she was a chef. One night she told me to come through I walk in the apt she had the lights dim candles lit the works. She then said dinner is in the oven dessert is in the bed. I said well I do love my sweets lmao. Ahhh had to cut her off like K-camp she through the "M" word I was only 22 no way that was going down

That's exactly how the older chick I was smashing is lol. First time we chilled, she asked me what I wanted to drink. Said she doesn't come over empty handed. Brought some honey jack l. I'm like shiiiiiiieeeee.

I go over there, she leaves the door unlocked, bottle of Henny, candles lit...r&b music playing and lingerie. I could get used to that, but the clingy part is OD.I think she's done with me though (thank god). She hit me with a wall of text last night and this morning, and blocked me on IG since I didn't come see her last night.

I was just losing chicks last night :lol:

Last edited:

My brother was trying to get the 3sum poppin too. The chick he smashed was being selfish. Bad luck these last 2 weeks after a hot streak :smh:. The ups and downs of this game man...

Lol dam man. Tough night lol. I prefer to smoke and then chill with Chicks. Or at least have a nice buzz with some henny shots Cuz I give no damns then lol. But tell ya man to have a round 2 next weekend and flourish

I got up with gotjz the other day out Towson for Morgan's homecoming. Cool brother right there. Lots of chaos and yambs around though lol.

Yea glad we finally got up, for you're definitely a cool/laid-back dude yourself. Definitely a lot going on that night lls. I met like 3 or 4 joints, but I don't think any of them hit back. Was thinking about heading out that way again tonight, but have to get my man to Union Station so I don't know.

Alright I have no clue who texted me then :rofl: Show yourself!

That was probably me man lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom