TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man. Sometimes some people grow apart before the other realizes it. May be a blessing in disguise.

Now go into savage mode this weekend and remember what it's like to hit a new fun broad. The feeling may be fleeting, but it'll definitely help you get over the feels in the short term.

It be like that sometimes. :smh: Time for you to go out and flourish.

Lol no savage mode yet, sounds crazy but seeing your fam falling apart I don't even want to be near a chick right now :smh:

Scary ! But I'm rooting for you , hopefully she's going thru some mid life nonsense .

word hopefully these are growing pains

martin-group-hug-o.gif

So I bunning it down with my homie and his friend.  Now homie is a real cool dude, a little younger than me, 20, I believe and has a LDR with a chick who's 25.  Anyways, the iPhone has this new update so he was telling me how he has her tracked location via gps.  Like he can just look at his phone and know where his girl is.  It's the same with her, where she can be able to see where he is anytime.  Like she can look, see that he's in the gym or whatever and thats why he's not picking up.  At first I was just dumb founded but I was like okay it makes sense a little.  They been going out for 3 years and I'm sure there were trust issues and this is a LDR so yeah.  

Now my homies friend said he does the same thing with him and his girl, but we're all from Queens.  I understand a LDR but a short distance relationship?  To me, I feel like that really shouldn't be necessary but at the same time if it's a real serious relationship, okay. 

Idk man, is this normal to any of you? Would any of you guys do this?  I haven't been in a relationship in a very long time, and I've only been in one serious relationship which was about 7 years so I can see it working between us but still.  Idk, it just screams trust issues to me.

I'm 23 and they're a few years younger than me.  idk, it was just amazing to me.

Thoughts?

Remember I vented about my woman problems, how my girl is depressed needs time to herself etc? Here's the update

I think she's trying to get over me while being in a relationship. We haven't argued since the day she said she needs time, mostly because I stopped caring and stopped pushing her to communicate with me.

Almost 10 years coming to an end

#demfeelz

in before tyrone got my girl
laugh.gif
Have you tried couple therapy? 

if I was with someone for that long, I would try to get every reasonable attempt to fix the relation before i break it.

So I bunning it down with my homie and his friend.  Now homie is a real cool dude, a little younger than me, 20, I believe and has a LDR with a chick who's 25.  Anyways, the iPhone has this new update so he was telling me how he has her tracked location via gps.  Like he can just look at his phone and know where his girl is.  It's the same with her, where she can be able to see where he is anytime.  Like she can look, see that he's in the gym or whatever and thats why he's not picking up.  At first I was just dumb founded but I was like okay it makes sense a little.  They been going out for 3 years and I'm sure there were trust issues and this is a LDR so yeah.  

Now my homies friend said he does the same thing with him and his girl, but we're all from Queens.  I understand a LDR but a short distance relationship?  To me, I feel like that really shouldn't be necessary but at the same time if it's a real serious relationship, okay. 

Idk man, is this normal to any of you? Would any of you guys do this?  I haven't been in a relationship in a very long time, and I've only been in one serious relationship which was about 7 years so I can see it working between us but still.  Idk, it just screams trust issues to me.

I'm 23 and they're a few years younger than me.  idk, it was just amazing to me.

Thoughts?
This is too much.

Thoughts?

What's the point of being together ? If you have to know my whereabouts at all time , unless they have a history of cheating that's way too much .

Last edited:
That's not a damn relationship[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
If you outchea needing to track people on some 007 ish, then it's time to let it burn.
Grown people are going to do what they want.
I don't care if you are the best dude in the world, you can still share that girl. It's also not healthy because say you gps somebody but it's a place you never heard of or been to and get gassed up by your patnas and you driving 95 miles an hour only to end up at the front door of their parents or some other bs.
Being clingy and jealous is for the birds.
Edit:
I just read the ages of said people[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Okay this silly ish makes sense now...
But even still codependency is not the business..

Last edited:
So I'm talking to this girl and we were texting
One day and she tells me she's at the doctors office.
I ask her what's wrong and she says that she's going in for a check up and to get another deposit shot.
I ask her when's the last time she had sex and she says 2 weeks ago.
I kind of wasn't expecting it because to my naive belief, I thought I had her undivided attention like she had mine and I told her that and I guess I made her feel guilty about it but that wasn't my intention
I told her that it wasn't a big deal because we're single.
She doesn't write back for a couple of hours
And then I ask her why she was upset like I was legit confused.

Since then it honestly hasn't been the same in terms of communication. But I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to maybe turn the tables or should I just chalk it up for whatever reason?

Thank bruhs

Last edited:
I ask her what's wrong and she says that she's going in for a check up and to get another deposit shot.
I kind of wasn't expecting it because to my naive belief, I thought I had her undivided attention like she had mine and I told her that and I guess I made her feel guilty about it but that wasn't my intention

Since then it honestly hasn't been the same in terms of communication. But I just wanted to know if there was anything I could do to maybe turn the tables or should I just chalk it up for whatever reason?

Thank bruhs
Trust she probably didn't feel guilty. I don't really understand your post...try and hang out. If she cool with it cool, if not keep it pushing. Don't hassle her doe

Even tho i havent been posting as much as i used to in this thread , I got nothing but mad respect for a lot of y'all in this thread specially @Mugen  , Even tho they're paragraphs i've read and learn something from every last one of your post , to me this thread isn't solely about getting yambs but i've seen the growth in my actual life just being more assertive  ..  whether it's school or work my career in general ,Just being honest and letting a girl how things are gonna be from the get go can make your life so much easier .

Last edited:

Thoughts?

I hung out with a married couple in Houston around my age. 24-25. They did it. It wasn't even a trust thing with them. One reason was safety. If something happened to the other person, they'd know where they are.

Really creeped me out but it seemed to work for them. But it really wasn't on some let me make sure you're not cheating tip.

I can see it for safety reason amongst couples but then I also feel that can open a rabbit hole up for both parties as well.
It's like we have all these technological advances that have made our lives easier but human nature always overrides the true intentions of our inventions.
Tis Life I guess..

I hung out with a married couple in Houston around my age. 24-25. They did it. It wasn't even a trust thing with them. One reason was safety. If something happened to the other person, they'd know where they are.

Really creeped me out but it seemed to work for them. But it really wasn't on some let me make sure you're not cheating tip.
I can see the justification in this situation, mainly because they're married.  

I feel like this is for those who think that they are taking the relationship to another level, but in reality it's just for their own insecurities.  I know this one couple who's married, but they staying trying to catch the other person cheating.  Like why did you guys get married in the first place lol.

Maybe it's more of a lust thing than love.  I see a lot of people who confuse lust and love.  Like some relationships aren't true and real, it's all the lust from the beginning stages that make you feel like it's love.

I hope I make sense.

I can see it for safety reason amongst couples but then I also feel that can open a rabbit hole up for both parties as well.
It's like we have all these technological advances that have made our lives easier but human nature always overrides the true intentions of our inventions.
Tis Life I guess..
Yeah, apparently this is from the new iPhone update.  I have the 6+ but haven't updated the iOS since.  When they were telling me I was just shocked and without words, and they were like yeah its new.  Not many people are doing it yet but they will once they update their phone.

Man this just shows me how much social media and technology like this play a part in peoples relationships and lives.

In a few years, the whole "make sure you're by the phone at 12 and scared that there mom or dad will pick up" will truly feel nostalgic. Even passing notes or telling someone i'll meet you here at 8.

Thank bruhs

You sure you're not just getting in your own head because you're disappointed that she's been active?
Seems like you probably made her uncomfortable by assuming he undivided attention was a mutual thing. Unless it was decided there would be no reason to assume that.

You can probably try and talk to her like normal but I'm assuming you probably got too serious to her too quick they way you were talking to her about it.

How long have you guys been talking?

Thoughts?

That feature been out since iOS 7 with find my friends app. It's made for children and families. I used att family map with my ex at that age and it drove me crazy. The relationship will never be the same people so don't even try it. What you don't know is better off not knowing.

Fam she looks closer to 3'10 than 4'10 but she def got that mass that most ****** girls have :rofl:

I think the shortest girl I had was around the same height and body type as her but the p and dome was whack af

That mass is ridiculous..I'd say get what you want then if you really want to expose her do it & keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom