TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's where a majority of Latin Americans with hella money reside. There's bad Brasilian, Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentine, etc.... women out there. But it's a completely different social class than where I'm from.

You still here?

Yeah the women out here are crazy. It was my first time out here as a legal adult. As a black dude I got so much love from the South American chicks. Wasn't expecting that. They're very direct as well.

I just checked out of my hotel I was staying downtown, headed to fam's house in Aventura for awhile until I leave tonight.

This chick was living in a nice condo, living by herself, working for $9 an hour. Told me her pops "went down" and her mom sent her to America. Chick hinted at selling blow on the side :lol:

I know you're winning out here....
There's plenty of good looking women out here and I would like to take them all down. But I'm not winning at all man :smh:

To be working for just $9/hr and living in Brickell, she's def gotta be doing something on the side. Your money gotta be hella long to live over there. Same thing goes for Aventura.

Attraction can't logically be reasoned or bargained with, either in favor of or not. Stop analysing and using logic to either psyche yourself out of something good, or either force yourself into something you think should work but there's nothing there. If she choosing she's choosing man.

Picked up a chicks number at the waffle house Friday night while waiting on my food. Light skin chick.

Picked up another one last night at my boys kick back (tacos and tequila) dark skin chick. She into movies and we have a lot of the same interest in the same movies. Going to need to set something up.

If I didn't have to get a new whip on Saturday I would have done numbers at my alumni homecoming and going to LSU vs Florida game with all them awg at the stadium.

There's plenty of good looking women out here and I would like to take them all down. But I'm not winning at all man :smh:

To be working for just $9/hr and living in Brickell, she's def gotta be doing something on the side. Your money gotta be hella long to live over there. Same thing goes for Aventura.

Yeah she's selling blow on the side. No way she's affording that with her regular "job". Crazy :lol:

What spots do you normally hit up? I'm probably going back in a couple weeks.. :lol:

P was fire though, I don't know how it is with South American chicks in general but she was very aggressive sexually, while also being submissive. It was a different experience.

Last edited:
Man chicks stay telling you something, but mean the opposite. :lol:

Met up with a girl from Tinder on Friday, and towards the end of the night she starts getting weird and completely shuts down. We were both relatively drunk at this point. I tried walking her from the Metro back to her car but she keeps telling me to go back to the metro, and asked me why I would go to her car since I was already at the station, so I head back down. Mind you I had already paid the exit fare and took that long *** escalator ride up :lol: Sent her a text right after she left asking her if she made it back - no response. Text her today to ask her what the deal was, she says I acted irritable, was too into my phone and asked me what kind of "man" would let her walk alone to her car. Barely had my phone out the whole night and we were vibing up until that point. I'm like did I not insist on walking you back, but you got mad and told me to go back to the metro? She says yeah, but you were being rude. I'm reading these texts like
View media item 1752489
I'm a very objective person but I'm having a hard time feeling like I was in the wrong. Maybe I should have walked her back as I usually do with all chicks, even if she fought me along the way. *shrug*

Last edited:
I got it. I was close. She probably didn't remember mine either. It was midnight and everyone was hammered drunk but me.

:lol: I can't remember a lot of girls I bagged in my drinking days. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm to this day can't even tell you a body count because I hear I smashed some girls I don't remember smashing. Not humble bragging just saying it would get rogue after a long night. :lol: you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Yea I dont remember a lot of their names. Had to start making sure I put there name in my phone when I got the number. 

I need to send a donation to the guys at recent contacts app

Helped me a lot during my college drinking days

Damn man. I didn't even know there was an app for that. Would have been clutch in the power blackout era.

I got it. I was close. She probably didn't remember mine either. It was midnight and everyone was hammered drunk but me.

:lol: I can't remember a lot of girls I bagged in my drinking days. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm to this day can't even tell you a body count because I hear I smashed some girls I don't remember smashing. Not humble bragging just saying it would get rogue after a long night. :lol: you know how it goes.
:lol: :rofl: I feel you man.

Alright so I been talking to this girl for like 2 months now. She's one of those girls that likes to joke and play around but can't take it. So I see her today. and we talking and she telling she was out partying last night and we talking about other stuff. Then she's getting in her car and we hug then the conversation goes.

Me - You gonna give me a kiss like last time

Her - No, I kiss enough people.

Me - I can tell

Her - I was sucking **** last night

Me - *No response with a dumb look on my face*

Then we say a goodbye and all that and later on text her like what was you talking about you was doing last night. She's acting like she don't remember so I said ducking sick. Then she gets mad as hell. I'm I wrong for bringing it back it up? lol. Cuz I never hear girls joke like that.

Alright so I been talking to this girl for like 2 months now. She's one of those girls that likes to joke and play around but can't take it. So I see her today. and we talking and she telling she was out partying last night and we talking about other stuff. Then she's getting in her car and we hug then the conversation goes.

Me - I can tell

Then we say a goodbye and all that and later on text her like what was you talking about you was doing last night. She's acting like she don't remember so I said ducking sick. Then she gets mad as hell. I'm I wrong for bringing it back it up? lol. Cuz I never hear girls joke like that.
laugh.gif
man wth

Me - I can tell

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

man if you were thinking about gettin serious...you might wanna reconsider lol...even if she  was joking why would she put herself out there like that

Last edited:
You froze up in person. She unlocked the door with that statement you were supposed to open it up right then and there.

We're in an era of screenshots so it's expected for her to have amnesia through text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom