TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I been talking to this girl for like 2 months now. She's one of those girls that likes to joke and play around but can't take it. So I see her today. and we talking and she telling she was out partying last night and we talking about other stuff. Then she's getting in her car and we hug then the conversation goes.

Me - You gonna give me a kiss like last time

Her - No, I kiss enough people.

Me - I can tell

Her - I was sucking **** last night

Me - *No response with a dumb look on my face*

Then we say a goodbye and all that and later on text her like what was you talking about you was doing last night. She's acting like she don't remember so I said ducking sick. Then she gets mad as hell. I'm I wrong for bringing it back it up? lol. Cuz I never hear girls joke like that.
My goodness. I hope you aren't look for nothing serious with this girl.

You froze up in person. She unlocked the door with that statement you were supposed to open it up right then and there.

We're in an era of screenshots so it's expected for her to have amnesia through text.
damn she so basically exposed herself lol.....idk man she might have been playin but still i dont understand why she would just come out and say that unless she really doesn't care about max like that

Last edited:
I wouldnt have put too much thought in that comment from ol girl

The timing of the comment makes it crazy though, it'd be one thing if it was earlier in the night, but to end the night with that as the reason why dude didn't get a kiss. Man, let's say it's a huge red flag if he's looking for anything more than just a smash buddy.

Jokes or not I would've froze up .. No matter how smooth you are when you're in certain situation specially like these you can't play it off .

There's plenty of good looking women out here and I would like to take them all down. But I'm not winning at all man :smh:

To be working for just $9/hr and living in Brickell, she's def gotta be doing something on the side. Your money gotta be hella long to live over there. Same thing goes for Aventura.

Yeah she's selling blow on the side. No way she's affording that with her regular "job". Crazy :lol:

What spots do you normally hit up? I'm probably going back in a couple weeks.. :lol:

P was fire though, I don't know how it is with South American chicks in general but she was very aggressive sexually, while also being submissive. It was a different experience.
PMed

Yea S. American women are about that :evil:

I used to date an Argentine girl and she would always initiate lol

I used to talk to this Colombian chick named Alejandra back in HS but we went to diff schools and we never got past the talking stage. Wish I could find her IG now but I forgot her last name.

Jokes or not I would've froze up .. No matter how smooth you are when you're in certain situation specially like these you can't play it off .

Dawg when she said it I'm standing there thinking "Did this broad really just say that". And for her to act like I offended her by asking about is crazy lol. And to be clear we saw each other earlier today around 1:30pm and I texted her around 3.

Last edited:
Dawg when she said it I'm standing there thinking "Did this broad really just say that". And for her to act like I offended her by asking about is crazy lol. And to be clear we saw each other earlier today around 1:30pm and I texted her around 3.

Keep it 100 .. 2 months in you were trying to cuff till she said that ?

Last edited:

Keep it 100 .. 2 months in you were trying to cuff till she said that .

Honestly I wasn't. She got a kid, plus I've seen other signs that made me pause. This one just had me like WTF.

spike99.gif

What type of fu*kery is this[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I mean a woman with a sense of humor is mando but just outright saying you gave a whole bunch of fellatio prior to our meet up and then get mad cause you outchea incriminating yourself[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
*mind blown*

Damn that girl is turning out to be real cool. Lined something up then she goes can you bring a friend? I'm like oh great... She's on some freak stuff. :lol: she's like I got another friend. So I'm gonna bring my boy with who just found out his fiancé was cheating on him. :lol: he's about to be happy when he finds out I lined him up something tomorrow. :pimp:

Last edited:
87% of chicks I smash I don't know their names , stopped saving numbers in like 2010 unless they do it themselves :lol:

K trying to smash this girl I knew for years but never got close to to like that. She has a one year old with some dude who wants to have her back but she claims to not feel him any more. Saw her by herself at the bar the other night and gave her a ride home cuz she wasn't driving. I didn't try to make a move cuz idk of she's going for it and I kind of feel intimidated. She hasn't threw no signs of real interest for me imo but then again she is a self proclaimed anti-social...anyone gotta play I can run??

Did bottomless mimosas at brunch on Saturday with a group of 4 guys/4 girls. This was a rowdy bunch. We were supposed to watch a football game after but we ended up at a gentlemen's club for 3 hours. I got caught up with my girl in the girl's bathroom...you know...and then one of the female employees says, "is there a guy in here?!". My girl said, "uh, yeah...he got sick and I'm helping him." The idiot I am I yell out, "I'm not sick!" The owner is waiting for us as we walk out the bathroom and says, "c'mon man... and not even with one of my girls?" This was actually the second public bathroom engagement of the day. We had to leave shortly after that :smh:

Last edited:
Spent the weekend w/ my gf. We just booked a hotel and chilled out. No school, no work, no family to bother us. Worked on some issues between us. Feeling good coming into this week.

87% of chicks I smash I don't know their names , stopped saving numbers in like 2010 unless they do it themselves :lol:
This. I don't contact most girls I meet after that initial night. If they contact me I may keep in touch. Otherwise they are for everyone.

What's ****** up with that is it may never come back around. That homegirl layup that you don't recognize till later, then go hard to find out that window is closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom