TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice Time:
So there's this cute girl in my class.
I always catch her looking and smiling.
She's a transfer student and has only been in the US for like 5 months so her English isn't the best.

How do I go about handling the situation?
It's hard to be flirty if she don't get me (I already talked to her)

Is there any cultural differences I should know about?
I'm Latin and she's Armenian (She's really shy too)

How should I approach the situation?

Just try and talk to her. Google translate is clutch for this too.

Last edited:
I speak Spanish decently, and it's worked great for me with locals on vacations or people vacationing here. Chick's love a gringo that speaks Spanish.

I am dropping the ball on Sunday :smh: I don't even really feel like putting the effort in there any more, though I know I probably should. Had to tell her sorry I got really busy this weekend and didn't have time to chill. We were supposed to hang out. I didn't think it'd bother me at first but I'm starting not to like how she doesn't drink. The other chick I've been spending the majority of my free time is just way more fun to be around, we have more in common, she buys me things, and her sex drive is crazy. Her friends are really cool too. Made friends with her best friends boyfriend. He's the whitest cat I've ever met, straight dresses like a dad but he's really chill. Ditched the girl to invite him to the new Bond movie instead :lol: Hitting my school's homecoming with her this weekend. She'll meet my dad's side of the family tailgating but I already told them she's just a friend. Can't get too comfortable here, she putting the cuff on me hard.

Got some new numbers too but I don't have time for new dates...or if I do go on some new dates it's gonna be real casual and I'll probably just try to smash immediately and not care if it don't work. Or oops to the NT fam but y'all never chill with me any more :stoneface:

Last edited:
It's so random to me how old hose still keep my number. I DEADED them when I was in a serious relationship.
I got a text this morning from an unknown number, thought it was someone apologizing cuz they got too drunk last night but I guess not. Conversation was El Oh Els tho. Hose really get mad when you taken ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View media item 1755008View media item 1755009

I am dropping the ball on Sunday
mean.gif
I don't even really feel like putting the effort in there any more, though I know I probably should. Had to tell her sorry I got really busy this weekend and didn't have time to chill. We were supposed to hang out. I didn't think it'd bother me at first but I'm starting not to like how she doesn't drink. The other chick I've been spending the majority of my free time is just way more fun to be around, we have more in common, she buys me things, and her sex drive is crazy. Her friends are really cool too. Made friends with her best friends boyfriend. He's the whitest cat I've ever met, straight dresses like a dad but he's really chill. Ditched the girl to invite him to the new Bond movie instead
laugh.gif
Hitting my school's homecoming with her this weekend. She'll meet my dad's side of the family tailgating but I already told them she's just a friend. Can't get too comfortable here, she putting the cuff on me hard.

Got some new numbers too but I don't have time for new dates...or if I do go on some new dates it's gonna be real casual and I'll probably just try to smash immediately and not care if it don't work. Or oops to the NT fam but y'all never chill with me any more
indifferent.gif
I love the choices that you make.  I think me and you are around the same age, but right now I rather have lust and straight up waste a girls time than really simping' on one especially since its cuffing season.  Idk if your intentions are the same lol but I'm just not emotionally ready for anything like that right now. 
It's so random to me how old hose still keep my number. I DEADED them when I was in a serious relationship.
I got a text this morning from an unknown number, thought it was someone apologizing cuz they got too drunk last night but I guess not. Conversation was El Oh Els tho. Hose really get mad when you taken ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I need to know what happened next!

I love the choices that you make.  I think me and you are around the same age, but right now I rather have lust and straight up waste a girls time than really simping' on one especially since its cuffing season.  Idk if your intentions are the same lol but I'm just not emotionally ready for anything like that right now. 

I'm about to turn 26 next month. Sounds like we are on the same page though I'm not intentionally trying to waste any one's time. I'm just having fun being single and I told her that from the beginning. She responded by telling me I didn't seem emotionally available and after thinking about it she was right. It is starting to feel like a real relationship at this point but I will not label it as that. I am starting to like her more and more though which is becoming a problem because I'm foregoing hanging with other girls to see her :smh: I'm happy though so not really complaining. Just feel I should be more savage because I am single after all.

I am dropping the ball on Sunday
mean.gif
I don't even really feel like putting the effort in there any more, though I know I probably should. Had to tell her sorry I got really busy this weekend and didn't have time to chill. We were supposed to hang out. I didn't think it'd bother me at first but I'm starting not to like how she doesn't drink. The other chick I've been spending the majority of my free time is just way more fun to be around, we have more in common, she buys me things, and her sex drive is crazy. Her friends are really cool too. Made friends with her best friends boyfriend. He's the whitest cat I've ever met, straight dresses like a dad but he's really chill. Ditched the girl to invite him to the new Bond movie instead
laugh.gif
Hitting my school's homecoming with her this weekend. She'll meet my dad's side of the family tailgating but I already told them she's just a friend. Can't get too comfortable here, she putting the cuff on me hard.

Got some new numbers too but I don't have time for new dates...or if I do go on some new dates it's gonna be real casual and I'll probably just try to smash immediately and not care if it don't work. Or oops to the NT fam but y'all never chill with me any more
indifferent.gif
I met this girl a few weeks ago, she smokes heavy and i don't, hung out with her, got the yamb and the next day she invited me for movie night with her and her roommate. The whole night they were on rotation trying to get me to partake but i swerved them every time, after the movie i took her to her room and got the yamb one last time before i left and we both haven't contacted each other ever since. I said all that to say that if you aware that she doesn't drink but you still interested in her don't just drop her yet,  do what you have to do to get what you want out of her.

I met this girl a few weeks ago, she smokes heavy and i don't, hung out with her, got the yamb and the next day she invited me for movie night with her and her roommate. The whole night they were on rotation trying to get me to partake but i swerved them every time, after the movie i took her to her room and got the yamb one last time before i left and we both haven't contacted each other ever since. I said all that to say that if you aware that she doesn't drink but you still interested in her don't just drop her yet,  do what you have to do to get what you want out of her.

Shoulda fake hit the blunt, and tried to get the trizzy poppin with her and her roommate...

Yeah I think I'm pretty close to getting some action. Maybe me ignoring her these past couple weeks will make her want me more. She doesn't seem upset about it. I dunno. We both :pimp: so she's not completely square. I haven't drank around her and she says she wouldn't mind if I did but it feels weird. Yo my username is Hennessy... and because of her I now have fruit juice (Simply Orange "Tropical") on deck at my apartment :lol: That juice is good though, can't front. Not gonna drop her especially since I already put the leg work in so we'll see what happens...

Last edited:
^ lmao she is hilarious tho and seems cool hahaha

Shoulda fake hit the blunt, and tried to get the trizzy poppin with her and her roommate...

Ive done this with drinks...fake took shots...so i endorse this notion. Lol

Last edited:
I'm in this awkward place right now. Need advice.

So recently my girl and I have been working to strengthen our relationship with God. It's been going well but we've reached an impasse. She feels like she can no longer engage in premarital sex. I feel differently.

This has resulted in a lot of frustration, a few fights. So the other night I ended it cause I'm not tryna creep around and cheat. Was I wrong? What should I do? We still talk everyday. Not sure I'm in good to go on the prowl for some new yambs or not.

She thinks we will get back together but i doubt that's gonna happen with where we both are mentally
Honestly, it really comes down to you & your faith with God in how you want to move forward. Celibacy and premarital sex is part of the faith process but I don't believe its the end all, be all.

Instead of worrying about your relationship with your girl (not saying its not important because I'm sure it is) you should look to God and pray for his purpose in your life. If you seek that first, I'm sure everything else will fall in place. Lust/self-control has been an issue I've been able to conquer since my walk with God. 

Continue to strengthen your relationship with God and I'm sure blessings will come not only in your relationship but life in general.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom