TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you already hit the layup...and are up by a lot....why not try the transition 3?

That life ain't for me lol, atleast I tried before and it was embarrassing.
I went to IU 2-3 years ago back when Victor Oladipo was the man on campus and I remember at one party, this two semi random white thots, I only knew by face pull me thru their dorm, wasn't even drunk, had them both in their birthday uniform showing me what that mouth do...every time I got hard and put the condom on I went back soft it was embarrassing lol I was like 19-20.

Do you guys get bored with a chick when all she wants to do is text?
Depend what y'all texting about, if the convo is interesting I don't get bored, if is sexual and we only sexting I'm only entertained the first time after that if that's all we do I get very bored to the point I ignore the girl.

Depend what y'all texting about, if the convo is interesting I don't get bored, if is sexual and we only sexting I'm only entertained the first time after that if that's all we do I get very bored to the point I ignore the girl.

She barley likes to talk on the phone or ft and I get bored because texting is trash after a certain point

That life ain't for me lol, atleast I tried before and it was embarrassing.
I went to IU 2-3 years ago back when Victor Oladipo was the man on campus and I remember at one party, this two semi random white thots, I only knew by face pull me thru their dorm, wasn't even drunk, had them both in their birthday uniform showing me what that mouth do...every time I got hard and put the condom on I went back soft it was embarrassing lol I was like 19-20.

Man, that's further than me....so far. More power to you for knowing your limits.

Me on the other hand...... I'm shooting them treys. Word to JR smith.

What do y'all think I should I do...I met this chick we have been talkin somewhat for a few weeks now I haven't asked her out because my car is ****** up right now smh...I didn't talk to her at all last week..I hit her up Sunday she didn't pick up so I hit her again yesterday we talk for a lil I had a full game plan of what I was gojng to say...,it went completely left lol thn I see her today at her side gig(my gym) and kinda blew her off...said wassup n kept it moving I know she probably think I'm actin lame but y'all think I should keep pursuing of just chalk it up

Naw forreal I'm the one that was playing games lol...she was on it tough my car is fried how ima take her out lol

RENT A CAR, TAKE AN UBER, HAVE HER DRIVE....netflix/chill

On the real, don't let the car be your excuse. I missed out on a quality chick from college when she was back in Indy visiting. My car was still in shop, and I didn't try enough to get a whip to go visit her. I always regret it.

Last edited:
HENNNY

you need to come up off some of them chicks ease them me and Suber's way.

Im trying to be out there halloween if the invite is open.

I guess I be hypin **** up more than what it is I told her my situation and she's like it's cool lol...I'm busy this week but ima get up with her early next week

HENNNY

you need to come up off some of them chicks ease them me and Suber's way.

Im trying to be out there halloween if the invite is open.

View media item 1756649
I called Sunday last night. She's sick so couldn't chill, but had a great phone call, we still good.

Let's do the Dupont bar crawl. Gotta get my ticket and a costume still.

Last edited:
Eavesdropping on some young college thots making fun of dudes they know dm'ing them asking for dates and congratulating each other on ignoring texts from males.

All these broads were in busted chick Taylor's by the way

Stay woke

For new chicks, I do a round of 21 questions with them if we have to text.

Takes all day.
You learn a bit about them (so you can choose how you want to proceed)
and you sort of have something to talk about with them.

lol after that just plan to meet up

I need to know what happened next!

She wanted to kick it. I told her how I don't have time at all. Told her the weekends I'm busy and weekdays I'm busy.
I really ain't got the time for anybody right now.
I stopped writing back cuz I walked into class and then I deleted the message. Didn't bother saving the number
New to the 24/7 busy gang and going through the same thing.

My boys/females beefing because I never have time for them.... Im working full-time and going to school full-time.

Barely even have time for my damn self. I wake up---im booked the entirety of the day almost every day.

Trying to get people to understand this... It's like it goes straight over their heads
mean.gif

Getting ready to leave for work in 15 lol. This is my break for the day.

I remember I used to talk to some girls who were pre-med. Even when we was out chatting it up or cakin' they was studying. Felt odd, I would ask em if they needed to be left alone to study but they always said nah I was cool but it was still weird lol

What do y'all think I should I do...I met this chick we have been talkin somewhat for a few weeks now I haven't asked her out because my car is ****** up right now smh...I didn't talk to her at all last week..I hit her up Sunday she didn't pick up so I hit her again yesterday we talk for a lil I had a full game plan of what I was gojng to say...,it went completely left lol thn I see her today at her side gig(my gym) and kinda blew her off...said wassup n kept it moving I know she probably think I'm actin lame but y'all think I should keep pursuing of just chalk it up

Keep it real and own up to your current situation man as opposed to cowering away. She gon write you off as sensitive without knowing the real deal rather than a real G going through some **** right now. Man I still dated a chick after overdrafting my account because I forgot about an automatic bill and she had to pay.

Keep it real and own up to your current situation man as opposed to cowering away. She gon write you off as sensitive without knowing the real deal rather than a real G going through some **** right now. Man I still dated a chick after overdrafting my account because I forgot about an automatic bill and she had to pay.
I feel it....I told her last night and she said its cool it happens...we spoke on the phone for a good minute after that..she told me I was slippin since we haven't been out yet... I felt/feel lame for hiding it...im busy this weekend so im going to see if I can set something up with her next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom