TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo real talk I had to post this, it was so random and weird and can't even explain it. So I'm at work, and have a conversation with my co-worker and basically went down like this. Swear to god B

Co-worker: I want to set you up with my daughter
Me: kinda dating right now, so that's gonna be a no
Co Worker: I thought you was gay
Me: so why would you even set me up with your daughter and I'm far from gay.
Co Worker: I have no idea, just sounded good to me. So your not gay?
Me:

Like honestly what you even do in a situation like that, I was so confused lol
I suppose you dress really well (not that i think gay people dress well) or she was just trolling you...anyway you have something to prove, i say go after co-worker and her daughter lol.

Last edited:
Old people just dont be knowing, At my job they ask why my shorts are so short or why are my chinos fit like that.

Tell them cause its my size

Yo real talk I had to post this, it was so random and weird and can't even explain it. So I'm at work, and have a conversation with my co-worker and basically went down like this. Swear to god B

Me:
View media item 1775911

Probably heard that story about that one time , you almost got top by a Trans .

latest

Damn, if she could have been on the pill from jump street shoulda been doin that

My elementary advice is to walk around the crib with that joint swangin like ninjahood jesus piece til she come to her senses

She not rocking with the side effects that BC bring :/

Not a bad idea, thanks pa

But I never got top though, I'm not about that life. Although I really did debate getting top though. ( for the record I was drunk ) only reason I debated about it

But I never got top though, I'm not about that life. Although I really did debate getting top though. ( for the record I was drunk ) only reason I debated about it

Lmao I'm just clowning man I know you didn't , prob would've accepted that niece proposal .

Yea. I think she was intimidated by me and resorted to stories. I could tell some things she told me were real but when I acted ignorant on stuff she'd make **** up. Basically trying to look cooler or something idk it was weird. Real pretty girl, no self esteem.

Sounds exactly like her I know she has bi-polar/childhood trauma which causes her Low self esteem.. it's sad to see pretty girls that could be dope gf's get written off cause of mental illness.

Is it just me or is it hard to date and not run into girls without some type of trauma. I think only 1 of the girls I'm seeing right now hasn't had any trauma or at least hasn't told me yet.

Sick crazy world we live in I'm frightened because I have daughters.

Yea. I think she was intimidated by me and resorted to stories. I could tell some things she told me were real but when I acted ignorant on stuff she'd make **** up. Basically trying to look cooler or something idk it was weird. Real pretty girl, no self esteem.

Sounds exactly like her I know she has bi-polar/childhood trauma which causes her Low self esteem.. it's sad to see pretty girls that could be dope gf's get written off cause of mental illness.

Is it just me or is it hard to date and not run into girls without some type of trauma. I think only 1 of the girls I'm seeing right now hasn't had any trauma or at least hasn't told me yet.

Sick crazy world we live in I'm frightened because I have daughters.

Yeah, she was straight beautiful and 98% of the time real cool. She def had her fair share of truama I don't feel like putting it all out there. I wish I could have made it work with her. I didn't write her off at all. We really liked each other and she ended up taking a job across the country and I cut it off before that happened. She had 3 months left here, didn't want to get that deep because we actually had great potential and it would have sucked terribly when she moved, I should have just rolled with it though, I can always go stay with her if I want to see her but what's the point.

That's the only girls I can get to stay bro. It's not all bad, they always look good but can just be a headache till you really get to know them. I have more experience with these types than a regular happy good childhood girl. Buuuut once you get to that level you have the most ride or die chick ever. I try the regular girls but it's always wack with no connection.

She was supposed to move a few days ago. Bout to hit her up let me find out it fell through I'm going back in. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not buying that none of y'all have ever experienced traumatic events or circumstances that have impacted you, that you still think about, and bring up to people you care about. The happy good childhood girl will even have issues. We all have issues (physical, mental, family, work, etc...) of our own, but tend to ostracize those people with issues we don't understand or are different than our own. I will never call a girl "crazy" or break up with a girl because "she was crazy." I'll tell a chick I'm with if she's acting crazy or whatever but I think it's unfair to put that label on any one unless they really are clinically insane :lol: I'll be the first to admit I'm a "crazy" person. I don't have any mental/mood disorders and don't take any prescription drugs but I'm just a pretty wild person that's always getting into something. So I attract those type of girls and we have wild fun relationships but the good comes with the bad also. Yeah I had an ex that would embellish or even make up stories I knew weren't true. She was a good person besides that. But I need that crazy, unpredictable energy to feed off of otherwise I can't be myself. If they get that energy they need from you too, and you can both learn how to just chill out, and can detect when one person wants to be left alone or needs more attention, etc... When you really get to know them and you guys are compatible. That "crazy" chick will definitely be ride or die like dude above me mentioned.

Yeah I def got my demons and there's a whole lot more to me than what you see but I'll be damned if everyone knows my story. She feels the same way. She used to just walk around all sad, then get her alone with me and she's a completely different person. It was nice seeing her happy that's for sure. I saw a side of her most dudes will never see because for one she won't give you the time of day and she was extremely comfortable around me after a while and I could tell she needed that. For some reason I made her happy always.

Then... I hurt her feelings by dogging her because I was mad she was moving. Feels bad.

Last edited:
In the car repair shop. Choppin it up with an OG. Dude dropping mugen style gems. Soaking it all up. I thought my personality /people radar was on point. His is out of this world

Hahah hey im just supporting the economy!
We're all given our skills. Grease monkey is not mine

Me:
View media item 1775911

plot twist, her daughter is really her son or there is no daughter and she wants the D

Tried to convert back to condoms. Can't do it.

I'm trying to do this myself and it's making me not wanna **** with any bops cause Im REALLY sick of using a condom...

But that first morning you wake up and your piss is burning you will make you take that trip to the store

Yall trippin. Im super paranoid about that. And ive had girls with the ring. Bc shot. Long time chicks i wouldve wanted kids with.
Hell im going through a scare right now. Shes like a week late and all i can think about is....never again never again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom