TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have lost my favorite girl on the roster. Started talkin relationship wit her a couple weeks ago and she got cold feet. Her attitude did a literal 180 about it in like 3 days. Was sendin me bra pics and talkin bout smashin on Sunday, hmu on Tuesday sayin I ain't right for her and that she ain't ready for a relationship. :smh: that's all fine wit me cause I'm a dawg anyways, I just don't wanna lose my starting pg. our chemistry together is A1 and the best sex both of us have ever had. We haven't talked since Tuesday when she messaged me. I just don't know how to salvage it at this point bruhs.

Dropping the entire roster this weekend. Rebuilding from scratch.
Home boy invited me to his place for thanksgiving dinner....been after his sister for awhile.....
Cool cool let's meet up after you done holla at his sister on Thanksgiving

You been in DC this whole time??? This week was hard for me, between being behind in work and the pregnancy scare I was a wreck this week.
hit me up soon though we'll go out grab food, you can introduce me to this supreme stuff you keep talking about.
I still got that goku for you too.

The reason I said im dropping my entire roster, (3 chicks right now) the one with the pregnancy scare is the ex. and this entire experience has just made me see we can never truly be. I love the girl but there is just too much where I sit back and say .. im making her happy. but is she making me happy....and it's def not a 50-50 relationship that we had.

Okcupid chick. I hate sarcasm, I hate smart ***** , we get along and have a few core values but just to be honest shes bish. I'm sure shes one of those people who are like she's on your team shes super faithful all for you. but if she dont mess withyou she won't hide it. I think I was entranced by them tig ole bitties!!! haven't had Double D's in a few years I was a bit thirsty.

Older Spanish chick......The starting PG, This one im actually kind of sad to let go. if Life wasnt in the way and our worlds weren't so different she would be one of the best options I've ever had. We laugh together, she's open for anything, and the sex....
but the 2 kids, baby daddy drama, our work schedules, makes it not worth it. She also gets in her own head a lot also which, yall know how that is with some females that hot and cold..... on and off type stuff (but in her situation completely understandable. ) A different life time we would've been :smokin

We were together yesterday and about to get down and dirty and shes like hey make sure you have the condom, I can't get pregnant (after literally just having my pregnancy scare 48 hours before yall know i bought up Walmarts whole selection of Trojans) but she says "Yea if I got pregnant that's 9 months of pain",
so I say... umm....no abortion. she looks at me and was like hell no... never
Instantly went soft.....

I'm shook yall straight up...
seriously debating freezing some sperm up then getting that joint snipped.

Main reason I messed with that big white chick I may have told yall about months months ago. she got her tubes tied at 24........can go in the club with a Tommy gunn like back in the Hoodlum days and just be like...
:smokin

Maybe I'm tripping.....
sleep deprivation, this work schedule, that scare,....got me all types of messed up.

Last edited:
Lol my girl bought Ray man legends and was playing it last night while I was cooking. I'm back on battlefront right now getting washed :frown: How was the Asian game?

Last edited:
You guys usually initiate the plans, or is it an equal balance? Or should it even matter, as long as she's down?

You guys usually initiate the plans, or is it an equal balance? Or should it even matter, as long as she's down?
Don't fall into the trap of being someone's constant source of entertainment or plans.
Take that as a warning.
If a woman doesn't have hobbies or things she's excited about to share with you, be very cautious because that ish is not going anywhere and it will get old real quick with you always having to find something to do.
Mutual outings+a woman with a life=winning..

Don't fall into the trap of being someone's constant source of entertainment or plans.
Take that as a warning.
If a woman doesn't have hobbies or things she's excited about to share with you, be very cautious because that ish is not going anywhere and it will get old real quick with you always having to find something to do.
Mutual outings+a woman with a life=winning..
So you're saying if things are getting serious a chick should occasionally have stuff she wants to do with you as opposed to you always initiating stuff

So you're saying if things are getting serious a chick should occasionally have stuff she wants to do with you as opposed to you always initiating stuff
Yep..
Now if it's just a jump then totally disregard that but if it's some you vibe with and see things going somewhere, relationships need a level of sharing.
I was in a relationship like that and when I just needed space or homie time, she would get mad because she felt left out or couldn't comprehend space. Which looking back on it, that was stage 10 clinging on.
In a healthy relationship, you want someone who has hobbies that you share or do alone.
Somebody that understands initiating ( whether sex, movies, whatever) is not only appreciated but not mutually exclusive to one person. Always having to plan something, IMO, gets old.
I like when my wife suggest something different or when she confesses liking something I find for lack of a better term"stupid"[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Because of her I learned how to sew and crochet[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Remember this one chick I was dating said she like how i always have plans for us to do something. Unlike others guys that wasn't sure what to do or relied on her to make plans.

Maybe I should hit her up this to week to see what's up...

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

That them yambs be on point for the most part

I'm saying. At least the girls are solid and most aren't scared to hit you up. I never had a match expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom