TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, my dude who put me on has been slaughtering on there.

It might be a regional thing. It's brand new and hella people are on it here. Saw 3 girls I knew already.
laugh.gif
How is this in comparison to Tinder?

Bumble is full of average to attractive WGs

Unlimited swipes.

I haven't been on it for myself, just swiped for my roommate and he wasn't having great success :lol:.

He's having a lot better luck on Hinge. Tinder is trash now unless you want to pay for plus.

Don't have tinder. So can't compare. And yeah it's kind of all white girls. I found a few girls that weren't but overall it's blonde hair blue eyed white girls which isn't my type at all either. There was some fire Asian girls though and only saw one nice black chick who got swiped. She didn't hit me back. :frown:

What's hinge now? :lol:

Last edited:
Don't have tinder. So can't compare. And yeah it's kind of all white girls. I found a few girls that weren't but overall it's blonde hair blue eyed white girls which isn't my type at all either. There was some fire Asian girls though and only saw one nice black chick who got swiped. She didn't hit me back. :frown:

What's hinge now? :lol:

Old Tinder > Hinge > Bumble > New Tinder

Hinge is another swiping app. Your pool are friends and friends of friends up to the 3rd or 4th degree of separation of your FB friends. Response rate is very high because they only give you like 20 people to swipe through and you're already partially vetted.

They also tell you ahead of time if anyone in the upcoming batch likes you

Oh. Probably not for me. I like going completely rogue and off the beaten path for my girls. I also don't use Facebook. I got one for the stupid stuff that requires it to sign but I have never used it.

Oh. Probably not for me. I like going completely rogue and off the beaten path for my girls. I also don't use Facebook. I got one for the stupid stuff that requires it to sign but I have never used it.

Yeah if you have minimal FB friends then Hinge will be pointless

Boy stop lying you going to be going raw January when it's too cold to care.

But congrats on no jr and you having to leave the crew

Naaaawwwww. About to go to walmart right now and stock up on condoms.

These 4 days damn near had me thinking about going to get snipped

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but for me, things should be easy at the beginning. I had to let a girl go because she couldn't put her ego aside. She's a great person, very sweet, and we have a lot of things in common. But after seeing her for 3.5 months, I felt like I still didn't know much about her. She was still afraid to open up. I made myself vulnerable, and showed her that I was ready to progress. But she just wasn't there yet.

Dropping the entire roster this weekend. Rebuilding from scratch.
Home boy invited me to his place for thanksgiving dinner....been after his sister for awhile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom