Not open for further replies.
At work and all I can think about is beating my girls back out
She gave head like a ******* champ last night
That no gag reflex she got is :pimp:
Like she swallowed me whole bruhs........WHOLE
She was kissing my Testicles
WHILE she was using her throat muscles to jack me off
It was like a Chinese finger trap
And :wow: at the feeling of all that warm spit when it falls down the shaft to the balls
So hyped I busted 5 MAYBE 6 pumps in and rolled over and fell asleep :frown:
Damn I gotta stop playing and marry this woman

One day, one day... :frown:

Before I go back to the start of this thread, and search for the answer. Were there example of good openers posted for Tinder?

Then don bringing back the old lines
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Did datznasty ever figure out if he was a papa or not? It's been a month :nerd:

LoL, actually no she didn't get pregnant. We use this period tracker app, that lets you input obviously her cycle days up to as detailed as she wants, put in every time we have unprotected sex, asks for moods of the day, and somehow from all of that calculates what days she is more or least likely to get pregnant. Don't know the formula or the relevance and maybe leaving something that important up to an app is a bad idea, but **** it, raw just feels too good especially when I bust inside her and feel her insides do things. We still raw dog on the days it says chance of pregnancy is high, bust up in her (and let me tell her I'm about to, she doesn't move off, she goes harder, da real mvp **** right there), get 5 more minutes in, then let her get up and get a rag and wipe up both down, eat, fall asleep, repeat.

View media item 1337402

Last edited:
So looks like I'm flying out to Jackson, Mississippi on Wednesday for work. What's the yambs in Mississippi like? I only know of one NTer from there.

Got my plane ticket back to the USA Feb 10th!!!!!

See my girl on V-day and Superbowl.
Saving up this power like Captain Planet gets \solar energy to smash with the power of 1000 suns!!!!

Sill will need that VA Summit!!!!

Last edited:
Thread title: "Gems for the soul"

Thread content: "Bruhs my girl swallowed my meat hole and I busted all down her throat. And then I stuck 3 fingers in her booty"

BUT a TRUE female
The female for u
Will suck and **** and let u fall asleep without trippin about not getting hers
And go get the rag and wipe up after while u sleep

I'm not even debating if your woman is yours so this is separate. This sentence is false IMO. Plenty of women out here getting smashed, not getting theirs and sticking around for a chance at 'love'. They don't care about busting every sexual encounter like we do.

I wish I could brag bout my lady head game though but it's not her best attribute :lol:

I wish I could brag bout my lady head game though but it's not her best attribute :lol:

I feel your pain son.

I'm not proposing to any woman until she sucks me to sleep at least 3 times. I love eating box. I think I'm semi good at it. I do it without asking because I enjoy it

But can a brother get some head tho? :smh:

You eating without getting sloppy top in return:nerd:

No shame in my game :lol: there's been nights like 4AM I get up to use the bathroom can't fall asleep so I have to wake her up by eating the yambs , get her off, and we just go back to sleep.

I can honestly say I've never ate a random without getting it in return though idk about all that

Last edited:
Well I'm not naive and know she sucked a d or two before we got together
But I know in these 7 years we been together my d is the ONLY d she wants
And not just cause I d her down proper
It's cause of all the other lil things I do in our relationship
any female can suck and **** and all that
BUT a TRUE female
The female for u
Will suck and **** and let u fall asleep without trippin about not getting hers
And go get the rag and wipe up after while u sleep

I meant to ask you if you were being serious with your posts in the confessions thread? or they were mean trolls? Made me cringe to say the least even more so knowing now your in a long standing relationship.

Posts and responses

in a month's span, having to deal with the deaths of 2 people who were close to me is too much to handle right now. first, my grandpa. 2nd, one of my teachers & mentors from high school. i feel lost and numb.
I know that feel
U need someone to talk to???
A shoulder to lean on???
Someone to ask "how are YOU" feeling"???
Well I'm here for u baby
I got u???
My shoulder is warm, dry, and comforting
I just want to keep ur spirits high
Keep a smile on that pretty face
Just to let u know that YOU do matter
And someone is thinking about YOU
tryna look out for YOU
I'm here baby
Whenever u ready for ur world to brighten up
Whenever u ready to experience the joys of love
Whenever u ready to be put first
Whenever u ready to find out ur worth
IM HERE...........

You been together 7 years congratulations, they say it can take 5 years to really get to know someone, by that time any cracks that were there laying unseen, should have appeared already, you do hear of partners being together like 15-20 years and splitting up, now that's a sad state of affairs, it must feel like such a ground shaker and such a waste of your time, I imagine that would really ruin your trust in people/faith in humanity.

In my opinion, A true female does a lot more then wipe up after or be forgiving about missing out on getting her O.

For me it's more about her actions, behaviours outside of the bedroom that really count, that define REAL for me.
How would she be as a mother, There to hold you down and pick you back up when times get tough, she will keep a tidy home and cook you a decent home meal when you get back from work, you can confide in her and trust her to stay loyal to you, be forgiving and understanding, what she is like to just kick it with when your not being intimate, how she thinks and acts etc etc there is alot of factors to consider and observe in people's integrity and personalities, which will then decide if a relationship can be sustained and is worth going the distance.

Everybody is different, different factors will rank differently (higher/lower)(important/not important) for different people.

Now of course now you can't have a romantic relationship go the real distance without that "spark" there has got to be passion, intimacy and affection this is also a key factor in the mix, the glue that holds people together. so I suppose it's finding a balance that works for the BOTH of YOU, in this imperfect world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom