TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up with a bad migraine so called in sick. Was texting girl from tinder haven't met yet she says if your migraine goes away lets get lunch. So we do. She mentioned she liked dark stouts and I had an oatmeal stout growler I brought along with me in case we hit it off. Took growler back to her place after had some beers. Asked me to be honest she had a ? for me. Shows me a pic of a really cute girl and asks if I ever had a threesome. I said no. She said her and this girl haven't either and they want to. So I tell her she should test me out herself first. The. She said she was having poker tomorrow I said I'd whoop her in poker. We played a lil heads up and winner of each hand got to ask a ? other person had to answer. I beat her in poker but she got her ?s off. Then I go to drop her off at yoga we hit traffic she missed her session so rescheduled a little later and we got some Korean wings and chilled a lil longer. Gonna go out this weekend and said she's down to check out my place after. Gotta put in work so I can get this 3 way poppin :pimp: Solid sick day.

Last edited:
My street holla game been so trash lately smh

Had a hot streak in March and April but since then I've been getting the wildest curves :lol: the weird thing is the joints that don't **** with me be the ones that I think will be easy pulls and the ones that are actually with it are the "heat checks" I take when I'm feeling myself

Had a hot streak in March and April but since then I've been getting the wildest curves :lol: the weird thing is the joints that don't **** with me be the ones that I think will be easy pulls and the ones that are actually with it are the "heat checks" I take when I'm feeling myself

Same here fam same here, I dun goofed up and lost my touch. I hate rejection but I'ma bounce back like Houston down 3 -1

Last edited:
Mannn, I knew better than to trust a chick that says she still talks to her ex.

:smh:

Ehh you gotta know the situation

If it's a recent ex then it's a huge red flag

If it's an older ex it's less questionable especially if they were friends beforehand

I'm still friends with an ex that I last dated in 2005.

Had a hot streak in March and April but since then I've been getting the wildest curves
laugh.gif
the weird thing is the joints that don't **** with me be the ones that I think will be easy pulls and the ones that are actually with it are the "heat checks" I take when I'm feeling myself
Same here fam same here, I dun goofed up and lost my touch. I hate rejection but I'ma bounce back like Houston down 3 -1
Are you still in NOLA or only there for school?

I usually hit up OK Cupid for a lil boost and get back in action. This drought I'm having is rivaling California's :lol:

I'm cool with rejection I just hate it when they don't even acknowledge you at all... Weirdest curve I got was a girl saying "would it be rude if I just said no? Like to everything you just said my reply would be no but not because you're ugly *looks me up & down* u aight but yeaaa I'm good" I'm still ****** up by that one lol

girl I went on a few dates invited me for diner at her place.

she told me her friend took a bet and they were saying she was gonna give up the yambs.

she was mad reticent just because of that stupid bet.

welp, let's just say she ended up losing that bet :lol:

This is why I dont do Tinder. Told this chick i sidnt know who North West was and she said we cant talk. Hahahahhaha

Anyway my street game is much better than my E-game.

Thank God i grew up in the 80s/90s.

This is why I dont do Tinder. Told this chick i sidnt know who North West was and she said we cant talk. Hahahahhaha

Anyway my street game is much better than my E-game.

Thank God i grew up in the 80s/90s.

Probably stay at home all day & watch E news . Tell you all you need to know about her .

Probably stay at home all day & watch E news . Tell you all you need to know about her .

yea she was cute, but like stop... why would I want to sit and talk about anything not related to real world problems living in... Can't stand social media like that or anything else. People being more concerned about E news lives than their own.

not trippin though.

starting to get some of my testicular fortitude back now that my job is supplying me with money. my hair is growing back (lol still receding but f it ima make it work.....don't get old)

I really am a winter man though... I love seeing the girls in the summer but i love my snow bunnies too.

yea she was cute, but like stop... why would I want to sit and talk about anything not related to real world problems living in... Can't stand social media like that or anything else. People being more concerned about E news lives than their own.

not trippin though.

starting to get some of my testicular fortitude back now that my job is supplying me with money. my hair is growing back (lol still receding but f it ima make it work.....don't get old)

I really am a winter man though... I love seeing the girls in the summer but i love my snow bunnies too.
Bruh you moving closer to DC, Hennessy to pull snow bunnies, and Mark Antony out there with us when the freak doesn't hit him up.

Winter couldn't come sooner for us :smokin

Last edited:
Think I might get booed up this summer never would of thought of that doing summer time

Think I might get booed up this summer never would of thought of that doing summer time
yeah i feel you, this girl im talking to been cooking up mean *** Filipino food always want to stay home and watch movies 
devil.gif
 on the weekends. Shes's a 6.5-7 a take home to mom type idk if im ready tho. were going off to Friday Harbor this weekend to do some kayaking. She 29 with a masters, has it all together and shes looking to settle down, Im over here 28 trying to get things together, going back to school. So we'll see how things go. 

yeah i feel you, this girl im talking to been cooking up mean *** Filipino food always want to stay home and watch movies 
devil.gif
 on the weekends. Shes's a 6.5-7 a take home to mom type idk if im ready tho. were going off to Friday Harbor this weekend to do some kayaking. She 29 with a masters, has it all together and shes looking to settle down, Im over here 28 trying to get things together, going back to school. So we'll see how things go. 
If you're trying to get your life together a chick like that will most definitely inspire you to do better.

The exact kind of person everyone needs.

If you're trying to get your life together a chick like that will most definitely inspire you to do better.

The exact kind of person everyone needs.
Tell me about it. Not only im self motivated but she does motivate me to do better, most def a keeper. You would think a women with that kind of achievement in life would be looking for a companion with similar traits , Idk what she sees in me but whatever im doing it seems to be working. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom