TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this right your ex and current/main/side piece/enigma want to partake in a threesome?

ezgif-save-4.gif

If that doesn't sound like a set up to get hot grits thrown on you I don't know what that is[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Just think of the logistics or if you "pay" attention to one more then other during said session. Hell what if they just get it in and leave you to yourself..
Things that make you go hmmmm...

Last edited:
I really want to doubt the legitimacy of all this USA. But at the same time nothing about this movie has been ordinary in the first place.
Somehow u come out winning.

I still think its a trap

I really want to doubt the legitimacy of all this USA. But at the same time nothing about this movie has been ordinary in the first place.
Somehow u come out winning.

I still think its a trap

Like I said before, I wish I was actually lying. But there's a lot of history and built-up chemistry behind this from when it started. One of those things where people always wondered why it didn't happen and then it finally did.

I was with my ex for years, this current chick I've been going at it with for a few months. One of them is in my city, the other isn't. There were some heated arguments, screenshots and shots being thrown around in twitter, Instagram, etc. because I lied about the whole thing.

My ex is thinking this new chick is temporary, which she could very much be. She admitted she still wanted to have sex though, no arguing or anything, and she knows I have her back as a friend or financially no matter what.

My current chick is in a different state, told me she "loved me" this weekend, and claims she "doesn't know how it happened, but she's in love with me." My ex exposed some stuff to her recently and admitted that she was still having sex with me since beginning of DC and I's fling. DC is upset at first, but I get her to calm down. She tells me "she would be able to get over it if I was talking to my ex still for some reason" because she was thinking I'd gradually and respectfully stop talking to her over time, and her and I would be good.

Long story short, the Twitter beef gets too heated, and they finally sit down and talk like women. They throw shots again initially when they discuss certain nights where I would smash one after the other and not tell them (foul). That seemed to be what set it off. After that is exposed they have a fairly normal conversation.

I'm not sure what texts were exchanged recently, but My current chick gave me the impression that they both wanted to keep having sex with me, and the idea was something new to all of us that would be interesting if we could set some rules. Both of them admitted that if I would have been honest from the jump, all the beef could've been prevented. I'm cool with them both now, and Im thinking this might truly be able to happen.

DC knew what it was with my ex from the jump as far as me just getting out of a relationship, but she didn't realize I was still in constant communication with he chick up until the point where I actually cut it off. My ex's issue was the sex. She said "it's one thing to talk to another chick, but it's another to continue ******* her while ******* me."

Last edited:
at this point. even the worst case scenario isn't really a worst case for you. if it is a trap and they setting you up. you only lose out on a LDR you're not sure about and an Ex which I dont think your future is with anyway...

so in retrospect its win win

Man you better be careful out here bro :lol:

Please don't turn out to be a big phony out of all of this.

Yeah I thought about just not even posting anything from the jump because it's all been so ridiculous. I didn't think the drama would continue. I tell my homeboys about it and their responses are wild ignorant. :lol:

Last edited:
at this point. even the worst case scenario isn't really a worst case for you. if it is a trap and they setting you up. you only lose out on a LDR you're not sure about and an Ex which I dont think your future is with anyway...

so in retrospect its win win

Worst case scenario is they tie him up and kill him for his nonsense :lol:

Like I said before, I wish I was actually lying. But there's a lot of history and built-up chemistry behind this from when it started. One of those things where people always wondered why it didn't happen and then it finally did.

I was with my ex for years, this current chick I've been going at it with for a few months. One of them is in my city, the other isn't. There were some heated arguments, screenshots and shots being thrown around in twitter, Instagram, etc. because I lied about the whole thing.

My ex is thinking this new chick is temporary, which she could very much be. She admitted she still wanted to have sex though, no arguing or anything, and she knows I have her back as a friend or financially no matter what.

My current chick is in a different state, told me she "loved me" this weekend, and claims she "doesn't know how it happened, but she's in love with me." My ex exposed some stuff to her recently and admitted that she was still having sex with me since beginning of DC and I's fling. DC is upset at first, but I get her to calm down. She tells me "she would be able to get over it if I was talking to my ex still for some reason" because she was thinking I'd gradually and respectfully stop talking to her over time, and her and I would be good.

Long story short, the Twitter beef gets too heated, and they finally sit down and talk like women. They throw shots again initially when they discuss certain nights where I would smash one after the other and not tell them (foul). That seemed to be what set it off. After that is exposed they have a fairly normal conversation.

I'm not sure what texts were exchanged recently, but My current chick gave me the impression that they both wanted to keep having sex with me, and the idea was something new to all of us that would be interesting if we could set some rules. Both of them admitted that if I would have been honest from the jump, all the beef could've been prevented. I'm cool with them both now, and Im thinking this might truly be able to happen.

DC knew what it was with my ex from the jump as far as me just getting out of a relationship, but she didn't realize I was still in constant communication with he chick up until the point where I actually cut it off. My ex's issue was the sex. She said "it's one thing to talk to another chick, but it's another to continue ******* her while ******* me."
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But on the real fam, be careful because this is absolutely the craziest thing I have ever heard but in some weird, twisted logic, they actually make since.
But I can definitely see one getting jealous in this situation.
But at the same time I can't knock the hustle.
This truly is a paradox..

I'm not even going to go there honestly. Don't know why I was fronting like I'd actually do it. It screams "trap". I doubt that experience would be worth it

Last edited:
I'm not even going to go there honestly. Don't know why I was fronting like I'd actually do it. It screams "trap". I doubt that experience would be worth it

Man like homie above you said. Worst case scenario is they tie you up and murder you mid stroke. But there's a 5% chance of that happening. 0.1% if you got the tone with you.

Truly, the worst case scenario is you lose 2 chicks you've already smashed, and have no future with. Probably a win in the long run. No more Drama and lies....and now you can focus on assembling a new roster. So get the trizzy poppin, flourish and get some footage. This would make for a good story to remember when you retire from the game about how you had a 3sum with your current chick and your ex who hate each other. That's next level ****

:pimp:

Hate to say it but I agree with the man above me lol I wanna see how this play out. Take one for the NT team fam

Man **** is a trap but I'm off today and there is a hurricane coming. You better go for my entertainment.

Didn't your ex see DC by the pool after she came home for lunch and while you were caught up in 69 had to tell DC to exit out the window by the pool? Said something like, "if DC lives here were moving." This was right before you came on your pants and went back to work sweaty and your boss said, "looks like you had a big lunch." :rofl:

Seems like your ex really does hate the DC chick so this all seems weird now.

*plays "Trife Life" by Mobb Deep*

Last edited:
Exactly. It's a trap. No self respecting woman is going to make friends with her adversary after she stole something from her. Either you're lying to us or they are setting you up.

Exactly. It's a trap. No self respecting woman is going to make friends with her adversary after she stole something from her. Either you're lying to us or they are setting you up.

Exactly what I was thinking..but how do I get her to admit it's a trap without actually getting both of them in the room? I feel like it's more of my ex trying to play games, because like you said, no woman with respect for herself would do that . DC has been a freak though and is open to anything sexually, she gives no damns, and at the end of the day she won because I ended up with her anyway so she has nothing to lose from doing that. I NEVER struck my ex for that type though. She's been bitter about the whole thing of course up until recently when it seems like she was over it. I just don't get what she has to gain from trying to set me up. A part of me feels dumb for even thinking it could be legit, I guess I just needed to hear it was a trap from someone else.

Nah, no reason to lie on here, that's for clowns. I've been feeling like a savage about this whole thing from the jump (since a couple months ago) so I'm pretty sure I look like a fool already anyway. :lol:

Side note: Any of yall messing with Howard's HC events? :nerd:

Last edited:
I would only pursue it if you don't care about potentially losing both girls...if not decline n continue to smash DC...use this as a way to bring u and DC closer...that would CRUSH your ex ...who knows you might finesse a 3some with DC and another chick

To the homie that said convo changes everything with DC broads you are absolutely righ

Last edited:
Side note: Any of yall messing with Howard's HC events? :nerd:

The girl I chilled with last night mentioned it. Said she will be out there for one of the nights. I wasn't invited though... and I'm white :lol: If you're gonna be in DC though you should come through and :pimp:

Last edited:
To be honest I've never been to Howard HC nor Hamptons HC but I want to attend Hamptons more for some reason...I would never tell anyone that though

Even if it's gonna be a trap, I would shoot that shot. Your whole situation with these two has been wild anyways. What else you got to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom