TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jj8h8l.png

Is there a inside joke I'm missing?...

and stop saying "k". No woman's gonna respect a grown *** man that texts "k"...srs

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT LIKE I DO, DO YOU FIND GIRLS IN CERTAIN CITIES MORE APPROACHABLE AND READY TO GIVE UP THE YAMBS, THAN IN OTHER CITIES?
FOR ME, THE TWO SPOTS THAT COME TO MY MIND ARE L.A. AND TORONTO.
TORONTO IS :x :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SMASHED SO MANY GIRLS IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME AS I DID WHEN I WAS THERE. I'M TALKING QUALITY WOMEN TOO, SOLID 8-9'S. NOT TO MENTION THEY BE FEELING THE DARKER ETHNICITIES UP THERE FOR SOME REASON. I GO BACK THERE AS OFTEN AS I CAN.
L.A. IS THE SAME WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THEY JUST SEEM SO OPEN TO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS AND FREE TO HAVE FUN IN THESE TWO CITIES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE THAN IT IS HERE IN TEXAS.

Bruh, I've thought this about L.A., the women there are very aggressive. I was in the spot w/ my boy somewhere in Hollywood, and it put a whole new definition to "Gettin choose"

[COLOR=#red]Up at Texas A&M as we speak. There are two words to describe the chick scene here in College Station... Snow White. I know there are some sisters here but they holed up somewhere. If I was single I'd have to retool my whole mindset to get at the snow bunnies. But I'm not so I'm good.

Can't wait to start school though!! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.
We can be well educated, successful, have a beautiful family, be a great contributor in the community BUT there's something about that unrefined ion-giva-dam attitude, meshed with juicy yambs (you happy Ricky I said yambs), weave, and at least one baby daddy that will pull us right into their snapper. Knowing good and well they have nothing much else to offer in relation to what you have in life now.
If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same :\[/COLOR]

No truer words have ever been spoken. This is me x1000. I have no explanation as to why I have a weakness for these type of women, but I do. I am starting to think there is an Archetype of this type of woman that has a hold of the collective unconscious of men like us, word to Carl Jung. Like it goes that deep. :smh:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Up at Texas A&M as we speak. There are two words to describe the chick scene here in College Station... Snow White. I know there are some sisters here but they holed up somewhere. If I was single I'd have to retool my whole mindset to get at the snow bunnies. But I'm not so I'm good.

Can't wait to start school though!! [/COLOR]

50000 students 2% black.

I'm from down there ain't nothing but WGs, but they bad.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Rice Boy starting to sound like Tyler The Creator in his song She

"1-2 you're the girl that I want, 3-4-5-6-7 s**t 8 is the bullets if you say no after all this, I just want to tell you you're so mother effin gorgeous, gorgeous baby your gorgeous I just want to drag your lifeless body to the forest and fornicate with it but that's me cause I'm in love with you C**T"[/COLOR]
:rofl:

You already got the yamb at your crib famb. Not much else to do hombs. Unless by some chance she's interesting to converse with.
yeah... this is the A1 yamb...

she's the one that i like being seen with...

i know, the audacity of you asking for things to do that are fun
you already got the yams, what more do you want foo
:lol: :lol:

come on brah...

i mean... just gettin yambs and not doing anything else will get played out quickly...

some of the yambs are cool to talk to... ad if she's dope enough...

i like to show off what i can pull

dead *** serious, too...
Shops at Legacy.
Fireside Pies, then drink at one of the spots around there, she'll be open you might even get head on the way back to crib.
man... dat legacy..

:x :x

i seen some MONEY out there... ferraris, lambos, bentleys...

went into 360 grill and they have something called Cougar Wednesday...

i WILL be out dere on wednesday,

:pimp: :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Rice Boy starting to sound like Tyler The Creator in his song She
"1-2 you're the girl that I want, 3-4-5-6-7 s**t 8 is the bullets if you say no after all this, I just want to tell you you're so mother effin gorgeous, gorgeous baby your gorgeous I just want to drag your lifeless body to the forest and fornicate with it but that's me cause I'm in love with you C**T"[/COLOR]
:rofl:
i'm getting "her"

"wait, who's that...why the eff he's bout to kiss her / come to found out she got back w/ her N______"

actually turned down some buns last night. same chubby girl from before texted me and was like come to my room i was like you know what , whatever why not parties werent really poppin at that point so i roll through. her room mates got some dude in bed massaging her and what not then the girl wants a massage im like hell no. try to get her to go back to my room because my room mate was gone for the weekend she was like nah. so i was tight but some dude called her while i was in her bed and she really talkin across the room to her roomate bout how she hooked up with this dude earlier  like that ***** acceptable to say while im in bed with her im like
sick.gif
then shes like yeah im looking for someone to be my ***** tonight and i was like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
im nobodies ***** , im out. needless to say i shall discontinue that grimey skeezer thinking shes cute like that. she barely slobbed my knob last time really thinking imma massage her like that too , the hell you think this is plus all that other stuff bout the dude smh

Last edited:
actually turned down some buns last night. same chubby girl from before texted me and was like come to my room i was like you know what , whatever why not parties werent really poppin at that point so i roll through. her room mates got some dude in bed massaging her and what not then the girl wants a massage im like hell no. try to get her to go back to my room because my room mate was gone for the weekend she was like nah. so i was tight but some dude called her while i was in her bed and she really talkin across the room to her roomate bout how she hooked up with this dude earlier  like that ***** acceptable to say while im in bed with her im like :x then shes like yeah im looking for someone to be my ***** tonight and i was like :lol: :stoneface: im nobodies ***** , im out. needless to say i shall discontinue that grimey skeezer thinking shes cute like that. she barely slobbed my knob last time really thinking imma massage her like that too , the hell you think this is plus all that other stuff bout the dude smh

DEEZ HOEZ BE ACTIN UP!

One thing I've noticed is women get real choosey when you're actually having fun at a party or the club. Never fails, I'll be at a house party semi tipsy, smiling a lot and chicks approach. Something to be said because chicks down here are generally hardly ever agressive.

[COLOR=#red]Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.

We can be well educated, successful, have a beautiful family, be a great contributor in the community BUT there's something about that unrefined ion-giva-dam attitude, meshed with juicy yambs (you happy Ricky I said yambs), weave, and at least one baby daddy that will pull us right into their snapper. Knowing good and well they have nothing much else to offer in relation to what you have in life now.

If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same :\[/COLOR]

man i never got yambs back in highschool and these were the types of girls i was attracted too. Now I'm 25 and working full time but I still want these hood girls with fat masses

malik knows...treat evey female as if she is ugly...yambs will be had....thats the best advice i think in this thread

I say NO to ratchet yambs.. Been like that my whole life. The one I did have really threw me for a loop, straight NewNew from ATL steez, private school, successful parents, college educated, if only she had looked like Lauren.

Treat them like regular *** females.
They got dudes boosting up their head every day at work, best chance at getting on is by talking to them WITHOUT acting thirsty.
True words.  This goes for all chicks though.  Most of them already receive a ton of attention from thirsty dudes, so they will appreciate someone that comes correct with a mellow demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom