TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a rut bros. this chick I'm diggin hard is playin games, like on some Vivica Fox flaming trial of tests type BS.
okay so we know each other through a mutual friend and we end up following each other on Instagram, to my knowledge she has no Facebook or Twitter so I said some slick s%#@ and ended up pulling her number from there.
so I'm thinking, IM IN THERE, wrong.
first we text for a lil while and I tell her I don't really like texting so I call, no answer, she hits me back with the "I don't really get service in my house so all I can usually do is text".
I'm like okay and brush it off, ask if we can facetime, denied. house phone, denied. and our text messages are usually spread out hours at a time. :x

long story short, I can't communicate with her at all really. I feel like she gave me her number for a reason as she could've easily dismissed me as one of the usual fluid deprived counterparts but its frustrating as ever trying to get a read on her.

WHERE IS JAAAA?
Let it go. Yambs will not be had.

:lol: Yup. Last year I was about to smash this girl and as soon as I took her panties off the smell hit me. It wasnt that bad but I was still like "Oh nah". It was kinda a turnoff but I still threw the condom on and smashed. Ladies please wash properly.

How can you explain to a chick that that hole isnt smelling right?

...asking for a friend...

Swag is finally kicking.
Walked out of the cleaners and seen a lil breezy walking into subway next door.
Stopped her when she walked in and said "excuse me. I'm on my way home. But I really think you're attractive. I want to talk and learn more, but I'm in a rush. Here's my number. Call me when you can"
This was.. Monday
She hit me today... which means she was semi geeked and waited so she wouldn't seem geeked.
Yambs will be had.
:pimp: :pimp:

ha! this is pretty good. what did you do, tell her to put it into her phone?

The pursuit of yambs is over. No more talking to girls and flirting for no results and being friendzoned. I'm just gonna work on my body, my personality, and my grades. Like many have said in this thread and in others, they will eventually come.

Signed a frustrated yet newly motivated NTer.

Weekz bra just focus on u but Dnt cut off contact with women all together...u need women in ur life...bein around dudes or by yourself all the time is awkward..all ur gonna do is start hating women

Last edited:
So I knew I had you guys talk me out of the other girl for a reason. Not sure what's going on, but I had another girl I work with admit that she likes me (and has for a damn long time now) earlier this week :lol: And then her and her bf broke up a couple days ago finally. My turn :nthat:
LMAO, me next
Keep it movin, player. I like this one :wow:

Not sure what's going on, but I had another girl I work with admit that she likes me (and has for a damn long time now) earlier this week :lol: And then her and her bf broke up a couple days ago finally. My turn :nthat:

I think I'm going through the same thing now lol. I'll find out today for sure.
Get yours, man. Just make sure she aint crazy.

Swag is finally kicking.

Walked out of the cleaners and seen a lil breezy walking into subway next door.

Stopped her when she walked in and said "excuse me. I'm on my way home. But I really think you're attractive. I want to talk and learn more, but I'm in a rush. Here's my number. Call me when you can"

This was.. Monday

She hit me today... which means she was semi geeked and waited so she wouldn't seem geeked.

Yambs will be had.

:pimp: :pimp:

Well done sir. Did you tell her to take down your number or hand her a business card?

Last edited:
LMAO @ couldn't stand the smell. damn. womens crotches will always have a distinct earthy/gamey/hummus/bean sprout smell on account of them being humid confined spaces. add extra smell if theres hair and even more if they eat nothing but red meat. 

next time tell her to go vegetarian for a week and eat tons and tons of water. that will eliminate that stank a bit
laugh.gif

Last edited:
actually turned down some buns last night. same chubby girl from before texted me and was like come to my room i was like you know what , whatever why not parties werent really poppin at that point so i roll through. her room mates got some dude in bed massaging her and what not then the girl wants a massage im like hell no. try to get her to go back to my room because my room mate was gone for the weekend she was like nah. so i was tight but some dude called her while i was in her bed and she really talkin across the room to her roomate bout how she hooked up with this dude earlier  like that ***** acceptable to say while im in bed with her im like :x then shes like yeah im looking for someone to be my ***** tonight and i was like :lol: :stoneface: im nobodies ***** , im out. needless to say i shall discontinue that grimey skeezer thinking shes cute like that. she barely slobbed my knob last time really thinking imma massage her like that too , the hell you think this is plus all that other stuff bout the dude smh

BRAH......

I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER LAUGHED SO HARD WHILE ON THE INTERNETS.

I'M IN TEARS RIGHT NOW AT WORK. THIS S**T RIGHT HERE WAS HILARIOUS. REAL TALK THOUGH, I WOULD OF SMASHED, CAME ON HER FACE, THEN WALKED RIGHT OUT.

This chick i been seeing was ready to give me the yambs in the back of my car but i couldnt stand the smell. I told her i couldn't do it in the back of my car and i would prefer right out the shower. This was the second time that happened.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU GUYS ARE ON A ROLL LATELY.

BAD SMELL = NO SMASH FOR ME. TOO MANY BAD REASONS WHY IT COULD BE SMELLING :x . NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Why do guys think they have to wait for a week to call or text?? You're leaving the field open for someone else. By then she could have met like ten other dudes. I'd say later that day just to establish contact at least but what do I know I'm just a girl.

Because you give her a chance to see what she really wants. He'd be the one out of 11 dudes to do something with her she wasn't used to.

Well done sir. Did you tell her to take down your number or hand her a business card?
yeah... i slipped her my business number, but i try to keep it separate.

it was just the quickest way to get in and out...

took all of 30 seconds, if that.

@ricky409 where u from man? That area code says ur from southeast Texas? I'm from port Arthur btw.

Been lurking in this thread for a minute but I been following some of y'all's advice. Ya boy had a date w/ a bad mixed broad last night. Thank u my niketalk brethren.

@ricky409 where u from man? That area code says ur from southeast Texas? I'm from port Arthur btw.

Been lurking in this thread for a minute but I been following some of y'all's advice. Ya boy had a date w/ a bad mixed broad last night. Thank u my niketalk brethren.

Check location dude.... It says Dallas, Texas.

EDIT : Can't believe I wasted my 1000 post for this :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Check location dude.... It says Dallas, Texas.
EDIT : Can't believe I wasted my 1000 post for this :smh: :lol:
i live in dallas now...

but i'm from Galveston County... We share the same area code as Port Author and Beaumont.

This chick i been seeing was ready to give me the yambs in the back of my car but i couldnt stand the smell. I told her i couldn't do it in the back of my car and i would prefer right out the shower. This was the second time that happened.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU GUYS ARE ON A ROLL LATELY.

BAD SMELL = NO SMASH FOR ME. TOO MANY BAD REASONS WHY IT COULD BE SMELLING :x . NOT WORTH THE RISK.

This chick invited me to her place a couple weeks ago for the first time (she stays on the top floor of a 3 floor building and her parents werent home) and I'm thinking yea she gotta be giving it up but no go. She saying **** like she's tired and doesn't feel a connection and other mess but here she is ready to give it up in the back of my car. At least if we did it as her place she could have washed up before.

I have been reading this thread for a while now, but never posted. I have to say though, you guys have had me rolling the past couple of pages with these stories! I remember this girl back in school that had a nice body with a fat *****, but the smell was :x . One of my boys dated her and would always buy her Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works, but I don't think she ever really got the hint at why he was so generous with those gifts...I gotta agree with Memphis though, in these times and the way things are, you can't take a chance on catching something from a bad batch of yambs.

On another note, one of my friends sent me this video after they watched it on TV with their 2 year old son! :rofl:

Skip straight to 1:45....even Jimmy Neutron knows about getting the yambs!

Damb I will keep business cards on me at all times now.

She can peep the job and the cell ?? :smokin

^ Also, finally got that rack of yamb this weekend from a female I met a week ago or so ago, looks to be more than a 1 time thing

#feelsgoodman

Last edited:
Damb I will keep business cards on me at all times now.
She can peep the job and the cell ?? :smokin

you can get 100 made at Kinkos for like $20, so far I've only used mine attached to resumes. but I need to start using them when talking to women :lol:

Last edited:
I've wanted to get some personal business cards made for a while now, but I'm a just a 20 year old college kid lol.  Any suggestions on what should be on em?  I plan on handing them out to females.

you can get 100 made at Kinkos for like $20, so far I've only used mine attached to resumes. but I need to start using them when talking to women :lol:

My work gave em to me for free.99 but good looking out none the less :smokin

To the kid above tho. I don't know but to me it would be a little corny if its just your name, number and then your twitter @ ? :lol:

To me it makes more sense if you got a career/job full time so they can peep that which would add to the potential intrigue

Do you tho don't let me keep you from the goods

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom