TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get a girl for ****..either their friends don't like me or I play myself..this cycle has to stop

ever get whisky pipe or just cant get hard?

I call this the 'jump start'. so far its been fail proof.

1)So put your thumb under little buddy, kinda use it as a guide,  2) kinda tuck him in and start the missionary motions, then voila, it should jump start you to rock!

Fresh1
heres referring to going into a chick soft and coming out hard.

:lol: I've had the cases were I'm not gonna finish, some dudes i heard fake it. I just tell em ight this aint happening, its been fun tho. cuddle. (hell yeah we cuddle in these parts of town) til its time for her to be out.

I can't get a girl for ****..either their friends don't like me or I play myself..this cycle has to stop

:lol: cuz you're thirsty as **** bruh

Man update from last night...chick stops by but she brings her 2 friends with her which killed my plans...same thing happened earlier that night two girls stop by looking for my roomate and I tried to smang one before so she came over n chilled I tried to pursue a 3some didn't work..

Your desperation is oozing. Not only can they sense it, but it has you making illogical decisions. A threesome b? c'mon. Maybe one would've been with it had you played it right. Focus on one out of each group and go to work, you can't **** em all.

Here is a tip for all men trying to make an impression out there:

Set up a professional voicemail greeting.

Don't leave the standard automated greeting, or have something that says... "Yo this is Rell, holla at me." A professional voicemail greeting that includes your first and last name really gives the impression that you are a man, you are mature, and that you mean business. A woman will take you seriously when she hears it.

[Kobe Bryant Voice]You're welcome[/Kobe Bryant Voice]
I think your looking for the "proper job searching edicate" thread.  Believe me when I say a voice message greeting is the last thing any female is worried about

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"YO WHAT'S UP? I HEARD YOUR VOICEMAIL, YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A MAN. HOW ABOUT YOU COME OVER TONIGHT. I'M MAKING YAMBS....:wink:"

You guys are missing the point.

Its not the voicemail greeting itself, but rather what the voicemail greeting represents. Its says a lot about a person without saying anything at all. How many young men have their voicemail set up? Not too many. That automatically separates you from the rest. Also without actually saying it, it tells a woman that you are about your business. It will spark her curiosity. It will make her wonder, "what is he all about?"

You don't have to take my word for it, but I can tell you from experience that it is a little that can work for you.

He's right, doe. It makes a dude look more mature than Mr. "Yo wattup, this ya boy B-rye, holla back!". If got a VM like that they KNOW no ones calling you on the proffesional level.

Besides, you know women(and a lot of guys) don't know the difference between being mature and doing things to look mature.

WTF?! >: TAN got locked/deleted? :smh: I was about to post an update on my ex-gf/roommate situation but I guess I'll post it here now :\

In the middle of a 30 minute metro ride home on Friday night, I broke the news to her. I figured this was the best place because it wasn't a crowded train but there were some people so I knew she wouldn't start screaming at me/crying and, she would have time to think about things before we got back to my place.

I said, "look, I'm happy to have you live with me for the next month until your roommates move down here and you guys get your own place, I'm fine with sharing the same bed and having sex, but, we are not together and I'm not in love with you, so, if you can't handle living with me for any reason, I understand, and will help you move out, but like I said, I don't mind you living here as long as we can get along like usual despite what I just told you."

She didn't take it well... She said she already knew all of this and didn't know why I had to remind her again. Cried a lot. Still let me get yambs that night though and now we are back to normal just enjoying ourselves. So went much better than I expected.

the calm before the storm yo.

Last edited:
WTF?! >: TAN got locked/deleted? :smh: I was about to post an update on my ex-gf/roommate situation but I guess I'll post it here now :\

In the middle of a 30 minute metro ride home on Friday night, I broke the news to her. I figured this was the best place because it wasn't a crowded train but there were some people so I knew she wouldn't start screaming at me/crying and, she would have time to think about things before we got back to my place.

I said, "look, I'm happy to have you live with me for the next month until your roommates move down here and you guys get your own place, I'm fine with sharing the same bed and having sex, but, we are not together and I'm not in love with you, so, if you can't handle living with me for any reason, I understand, and will help you move out, but like I said, I don't mind you living here as long as we can get along like usual despite what I just told you."

She didn't take it well... She said she already knew all of this and didn't know why I had to remind her again. Cried a lot. Still let me get yambs that night though and now we are back to normal just enjoying ourselves. So went much better than I expected.
you lame bruh, youre using her attachment to you to your full advantage, a real playa wouldnt need a chick to be attached

raw sex appeal and charm > them games you playin

the calm before the storm yo.
true story ..

She's just monkey barring you, jumpman ... you caught her off guard... and she doesn't have another penis in line, so yeah, she's going to give you the yambs and be cool.

Enjoy the free yambs cuz when she finds another guy it's over.

Mentally and emotionally prepare yourself for it... I would say cut sex all the way out cuz it's going to spark up old interest ..

Sleep on the couch if you have to.

But... if you're strong enough to get the yambs and not fall victim,by all means go for it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"YO WHAT'S UP? I HEARD YOUR VOICEMAIL, YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A MAN. HOW ABOUT YOU COME OVER TONIGHT. I'M MAKING YAMBS....
wink.gif
"
roll.gif
I'm crying

did u guys actually succeed at get yambs of fb?
I used to knock down joints off the fb easily, but this was before like 2010...Had a strategy where i would raid the incoming freshmen groups and pages, and just talk to all them young dummies :lol: ...yambs were plentiful :pimp: :pimp:

Fb pretty dry right now, in my city at least ...so i would suggest just going on POF, or tagged if you like the biggums

I wish she would because she means nothing to me and I know she's not gonna be over me until she finds someone new but she doesn't want to. It's funny because the night I told her, our mutual friend was on his way to our place to pregame before going out. She didn't talk to me at all after I told her and as soon as we got home our friend was there and she just went downstairs and got all ready to go out. When she came back upstairs looking all done up and sexy we watched the end of the movie and I had ONE drink while she put down FIVE bottles of hard cider in about an hour and a half (2 of them put down while she was getting ready). She didn't talk to me at all except taking shots like when I was playing with the dog and the dog almost bit me she was like, "that's right, BITE him" I just looked at her silently like :smh:
So after putting our friend in this awkward position for like an hour and a half he was like, "SO...you guys wanna go out now?" And I'm like, "nah, you guys go ahead without me, I'm staying in tonight" THEN she FINALLY has something to say to me. "WHAT?! You're not going out?!" >: :x was her reaction. And I was just like, "no, why would I go out if you're not even talking to me." Then she pulled me aside and was like, "I don't wanna go out if you're not going out." Our friend tried to convince her but she ended up staying home, gave me the yambs.
Then the next day she was like, "i love you, and it kills me that you'll never love me" and "I'm usually the one breaking hearts and no ones made me feel this way before, I usually just move on but with you I don't want to move on" and "you're the only guy I've been with in almost a year and that's not like me, I just don't want anyone else"
I think we are back to normal now but when she moves out I think I'm going to stop smashing.
well sounds like you're playing the game to a tee, fambilia ...

:pimp: :pimp:

did u guys actually succeed at get yambs of fb?

Yes I've smashed quite a few from Facebook. Most were girls I went to highschool with that always liked me but never approached me. So when I joined Facebook they came out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
you aint bout dat life, a pie/chicken is a yam, thats a drug reference bra
i'm not the most hood fella... but i'm not sheltered either...

i've heard many a reference in my life... but never a chicken in reference to drugs, nor a pie being considered a yamb...

you may be right, but i'm gonna hold on to the notion that 2 CHAINZ is a lurker...

:nerd: :nerd:

i've heard many a reference in my life... but never a chicken in reference to drugs, nor a pie being considered a yamb...
you may be right, but i'm gonna hold on to the notion that 2 CHAINZ is a lurker...
:nerd: :nerd:

Yamb is another word for gram

No Gucci or Jucieman?

Chicken is Jucie's favorite word.

I wish she would because she means nothing to me and I know she's not gonna be over me until she finds someone new but she doesn't want to. It's funny because the night I told her, our mutual friend was on his way to our place to pregame before going out. She didn't talk to me at all after I told her and as soon as we got home our friend was there and she just went downstairs and got all ready to go out. When she came back upstairs looking all done up and sexy we watched the end of the movie and I had ONE drink while she put down FIVE bottles of hard cider in about an hour and a half (2 of them put down while she was getting ready). She didn't talk to me at all except taking shots like when I was playing with the dog and the dog almost bit me she was like, "that's right, BITE him" I just looked at her silently like :smh:
So after putting our friend in this awkward position for like an hour and a half he was like, "SO...you guys wanna go out now?" And I'm like, "nah, you guys go ahead without me, I'm staying in tonight" THEN she FINALLY has something to say to me. "WHAT?! You're not going out?!" >: :x was her reaction. And I was just like, "no, why would I go out if you're not even talking to me." Then she pulled me aside and was like, "I don't wanna go out if you're not going out." Our friend tried to convince her but she ended up staying home, gave me the yambs.
Then the next day she was like, "i love you, and it kills me that you'll never love me" and "I'm usually the one breaking hearts and no ones made me feel this way before, I usually just move on but with you I don't want to move on" and "you're the only guy I've been with in almost a year and that's not like me, I just don't want anyone else"
I think we are back to normal now but when she moves out I think I'm going to stop smashing.
well sounds like you're playing the game to a tee, fambilia ...

:pimp: :pimp:
I tend to disagree i think she just setting u up for a big blow out she taking all of it TOO lightly and easy IMO and when do females ever take things lightly and easy when they're feelings are hurt. She just patiently waiting to stick the knife in when ur guards down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom