TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was partying in the city for a friend's birthday on Saturday night. Long story, short, the girl's birthday it was and I have history. Hooked up multiple times, never anything serious. Remained friendly. She has a new guy who she's trying to make it work potentially long-term with. Here's the kicker, her best friend has a girlfriend that I've chilled with once or twice and always crushed on. We'll call her Amanda. She's Latina. Nice curly hair, perfect light caramel complexion. Goal-oriented, in school to be an architect. However, another twist is she's rocky with her man right now, they've been dating for just under a year. My heart (and male member, if you catch my drift) said to do work on Amanda. Confident I could have seduced her with ease. But my head said to show respect to her albeit rocky relationship, as well as the birthday girl's celebration.

Thoughts?

you aint bout dat life, a pie/chicken is a yam, thats a drug reference bra
i'm not the most hood fella... but i'm not sheltered either...

i've heard many a reference in my life... but never a chicken in reference to drugs, nor a pie being considered a yamb...

you may be right, but i'm gonna hold on to the notion that 2 CHAINZ is a lurker...

:nerd: :nerd:

yams

chicken/pie

Last edited:
I like my idea better .... :frown:

Back to yhr thread ...

I can sense the yambs moisten with certain chicks when I say I'm in grad school...

As a young black man... I feel a need to take advantage of this..

I just can't pinpoint my demographic (target market for my marketing people)

Jumpmankb 

Like I said before she is going to go off the pill and lock you down with a baby

Was partying in the city for a friend's birthday on Saturday night. Long story, short, the girl's birthday it was and I have history. Hooked up multiple times, never anything serious. Remained friendly. She has a new guy who she's trying to make it work potentially long-term with. Here's the kicker, her best friend has a girlfriend that I've chilled with once or twice and always crushed on. We'll call her Amanda. She's Latina. Nice curly hair, perfect light caramel complexion. Goal-oriented, in school to be an architect. However, another twist is she's rocky with her man right now, they've been dating for just under a year. My heart (and male member, if you catch my drift) said to do work on Amanda. Confident I could have seduced her with ease. But my head said to show respect to her albeit rocky relationship, as well as the birthday girl's celebration.
Thoughts?
I haz confused ...

We don't do names in Herr, bruh ...

Girl A girl b and girls c is a lot easier to keep up with.q

eek.gif

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120523114329AAqy092

I'm in need of some new yambs. My current hook ups are getting boring. 

This mind set is why I'll proly never settle down. 
mean.gif
 I'm over chicks with a quickness. 

I haz confused ...
We don't do names in Herr, bruh ...
Girl A girl b and girls c is a lot easier to keep up with.q
Ricky: Girl A is the one I have history with, celebrating her birthday that night. Girl B is her best friend. Girl C is Girl B's friend that I had mutual chemistry with. Hope that clears it up.

homei, need new box, i want somethin dark as night tho wit a thumper, campus is looking semi promising

Cute dark skin & brown skin girls> light skin girls

Dark skin girls tend to be more down to earth as well

ricky and other Yamstrologists

any tips on converting text convos to Yamfests?

all I learned is to not text when they're obviously at work, and the beginning of the week.

Those BBW yambs are gushiest of the gushy.

The matures are the nastiest of em all though. No inhibitions whatsoever

You haven't experienced wet til you've had a squirtle though

Get a group of people together (have it even between both sexes or have the female outnumber the males slightly)
Get a bunch of alcohol
Party, joke, have fun. Don't do anything weird, dumb, or corny.
Go out, party some more, and have everyone return to the initial place.
Party, joke, and drink more.
Watch people drop out slowly (eventually you will too).
Wake up extra early (about 4:30am)
Locate the one girl you found attractive and had positive interaction with throughout the night.
Go lay beside her, and if she doesn't oppose, make a move.
Sneak away from the rest of the passed out bodies.
Sex shall commence.

I noticed a pattern and several nights have ended like this for me. I'm not guaranteeing this will work, but I have had many successful nights like this.
Good luck in your endeavors.

Get a group of people together (have it even between both sexes or have the female outnumber the males slightly)
Get a bunch of alcohol
Party, joke, have fun. Don't do anything weird, dumb, or corny.
Go out, party some more, and have everyone return to the initial place.
Party, joke, and drink more.
Watch people drop out slowly (eventually you will too).
Wake up extra early (about 4:30am)
Locate the one girl you found attractive and had positive interaction with throughout the night.
Go lay beside her, and if she doesn't oppose, make a move.
Sneak away from the rest of the passed out bodies.
Sex shall commence.

I noticed a pattern and several nights have ended like this for me. I'm not guaranteeing this will work, but I have had many successful nights like this.
Good luck in your endeavors.

and there is a step by step guide to an orgy :lol:

had 2,

srs question, are black chicks more likely to blastoise?

had 2,

I've had 3.

The first was a 48 y/o white woman, the second was another white chick. The third was Turkish. So I'd say white women are more likely. I've got tips on how to get that fountain.....

had 2,

I've had 3.

The first was a 48 y/o white woman, the second was another white chick. The third was Turkish. So I'd say white women are more likely. I've got tips on how to get that fountain.....

nah, but you might have to help me find that plenty of fossilized fish website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom