TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question NawtyHare, yes. She squirted it right in my mouth :smh:. It was the first time I ever did it and it was the last. That was the hardest gulp in my life, yes I swallowed :smh:

To answer your question NawtyHare, yes. She squirted it right in my mouth :smh:. It was the first time I ever did it and it was the last. That was the hardest gulp in my life, yes I swallowed :smh:
It was that bad? It aint like eating ur girl out and licking her normal wetness?
Also repped u for being honest

Last edited:
Get a group of people together (have it even between both sexes or have the female outnumber the males slightly)
Get a bunch of alcohol
Party, joke, have fun. Don't do anything weird, dumb, or corny.
Go out, party some more, and have everyone return to the initial place.
Party, joke, and drink more.
Watch people drop out slowly (eventually you will too).
Wake up extra early (about 4:30am)
Locate the one girl you found attractive and had positive interaction with throughout the night.
Go lay beside her, and if she doesn't oppose, make a move.
Sneak away from the rest of the passed out bodies.
Sex shall commence.
I noticed a pattern and several nights have ended like this for me. I'm not guaranteeing this will work, but I have had many successful nights like this.
Good luck in your endeavors.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAWH WOAH

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE

RAPE

RAPE

RAPE

RAPE

It was that bad? It aint like eating ur girl out and licking her normal wetness?
Also repped u for being honest

Its not that it was that bad, but you know how they say for men if we drink juice or whatever women can taste it in our cum well I'm guessing what you eat or drink does have an affect on how it will taste because she smoked weed and I could taste it in her juices and that almost made me sick to my stomach. This was the 48 year old.

The other squirter tasted real good but I just went down on her and dodged it when she came cuz I was already soured from the first experience.

damn shorty gave you a facial? :smh:

Yes and she wanted me to swallow it and I was unaware it was gonna be so much and had nowhere to spit it out so my only option was to swallow it. :smh:

mannnn you better put that cum in your hand...thats what i do when i pull out.

no disrespect but it sounds like you was getting real dominated in that room my mans.

:smh: Swallowing squirt. DO YOU ****** HAVE ANY BOUNDARIES? :x

None, makes for some great times and not so great times. Had experiences that leave me like

My dude, swallows.. Cheers to you broham.
pimp.gif

I had a chick her box was always straight clear yogurt when she came, and it tasted like nothing, so why not.

and as i've stated before and what always gets dropped in these discussions.. BBWs literally have a reservoir in their crevice.. It never runs dry.

I like my idea better .... :frown:
Back to yhr thread ...
I can sense the yambs moisten with certain chicks when I say I'm in grad school...
As a young black man... I feel a need to take advantage of this..
I just can't pinpoint my demographic (target market for my marketing people)
come on now...

i give as much advice as i can... can i get some back?

:nerd: :nerd:

Ricky: Girl A is the one I have history with, celebrating her birthday that night. Girl B is her best friend. Girl C is Girl B's friend that I had mutual chemistry with. Hope that clears it up.
ok then...

well... sounds like its a problem waiting to happen...

if you're under 18, get the yambs of whoover comes your way

21? you gotta start making smarter decisions about who you lay up with... you dont want the unnecessary drama....

ricky and other Yamstrologists
any tips on converting text convos to Yamfests?
all I learned is to not text when they're obviously at work, and the beginning of the week.
some helpful hints that i've learned thru the way...

for one, take all the LOLs out of your convo...

second, make sexual jokes and keep a serious tone...

once i started licking the cat, sex got so much better. getting girls to show their o-face is so easy now

once i started licking the cat, sex got so much better. getting girls to show their o-face is so easy now

Of course it did, you gotta prep the work area. You can't just dive in the yambs, some chicks hate that. Women love fore play. Insert two fingers, make a come here motion with them til you feel that rigid surface and go to work while licking the bean

You're welcome

Once??

....... and I thought this was a given. :lol:

i think he meant once as in...i don't even know how to word it, but he didn't mean one time.
like..."once i'm done" or "once it starts" not as in one time.

Last edited:

Of course it did, you gotta prep the work area. You can't just dive in the yambs, some chicks hate that. Women love fore play. Insert two fingers, make a come here motion with them til you feel that rigid surface and go to work while licking the bean

You're welcome
This man knows :pimp:
Plus its more of a turn on when i tease my girl while im eating her out switch from sucking on her **** to sticking my tongue inside. Let em get a few orgasms before i stick it in. It gets em super wet when u chow down beforehand
I even kiss my girl right after hahahahahah got damn she a freak
She better hurry up and come home its my off today im puttin the kids to bed early tonight
Im bout to eat her out all night mm mmm mmmmm
And got damn she can ride a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom