TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao damn why I gotta dead her it ain't like she my girl she just a smash buddy...I knew she was a sloot first time I saw her she gave me those eff me eyes n the same night she flashed her boobs to another guy smh what a sloot...she told me yesterday she craves for my man juice down her throat..I make her come thru n clean my crib n cook for sex lol

Lmao damn why I gotta dead her it ain't like she my girl she just a smash buddy...I knew she was a sloot first time I saw her she gave me those eff me eyes n the same night she flashed her boobs to another guy smh what a sloot...she told me yesterday she craves for my man juice down her throat..I make her come thru n clean my crib n cook for sex lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't catch anything from her, man.

Damn trav why you gotta bring that into.this convo stds scare the hell outta me lol...but that is real talk..I feel bad for her next boyfriend..

So my fb just told me her fantasy is getting trained by 2 dudes...I'm speechless what a sloot
my best friends are 2 chicks word to TO but one's fantasy is 2 guys like yours and the other best friend (whom I'm smashing) wants another girl with a guy. putting in work so that guy is me
devil.gif

like...
these kind of gif executions are the type that requires folks to log into another screen name just to rep .
famb really said you "introduced her" to something new... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
"I normally don't do this"
translation: I like to do this. I do this quite often. Its slutty, though... So don't judge me.
I said this a few pages back. Yall gotta recap the thread.

I personally think it's different with every girl. The one girl that said this to me (mind you she's 19) has been hitting me up DAILY to hangout...I do believe her when she told me she hasn't had sex with anyone but 2 guys, both were in a relationship setting. Personally, I didn't care if she was lying or not, I just wanted to beat...Not trying to wife anyways.

This a how to procede type of situation.

I met this girl through friend R through friend M about two months ago. And now in some type of way we all friends. One saturday night I hit up a frat party my boy is working cuz he's in the frat. Friend R asks me what I'm up to and since she's my homegirl I tell her to come through. She brings Friend M and Girl (aka Friend A). Now I've been feelin friend A for a while now (basically since I met her) because she's a thick indian girl. Note I never got the digits and up to this point we'd only conversed once or twice. But as time goes on I'm getting more and more drunk. MEANWHILE Friend A is waiting for the dude she is FWB (i saw fwb because they weren't doing anything beyond kissing and touching) with to roll through (again note I did not know of this or about their relationship). So while she's waiting for him to come and I'm getting more and more drunk I start grabbin her waist trying to get her to dance with me. She's saying nah and removing my hands from her waist (I don't remember this but this is all according to Friend R.) So eventually FWB comes and in some weird drunken way (he was coming from another party) we both end up drunken friends and I let Friend A and FWB go do their thing. And I leave the party. Things naturally are awkward between Friend A and I and by extention friend M because those two are tight.

Fast forward to this month.
Friend A discovers that FWB dude was smash Buddies with another female on campus (she seemed to be one of the few in the dark on this one). I suppose she caught feelings or whatever because according to Friend R they don't talk anymore.
Now Friend A out the blue starts messaging me rather frequently and replying immediately to anything I respond with (no matter how long it takes me to respond for whatever reason.) Yesterday we had a final exam in a class we were both in and she starts asking how i think i did and the usual stuff and I'm replying tersely 1. because I'm still embarrassed at myself for what happened and trying to keep my distance and 2. because I'm suspicious as to why she has my number (recall we never exchanged info) and why she so talkative out the blue. and 3 because I'm kind of pissed at myself because I'm pretty sure I didn't do well on the test

This is the convo we have.
Her: I hope your exams went well!
Me: Same to you.
Her: Your so enthusiastic.....
Me: You noticed
Her: haha yea duhhh why so dull :frown: ?
Me: Cuz today i f'd up
Her: Hey don't worry about it I'm sure it'll be okayyy (I'm here if you need me :smile: )

Last edited:
Tell her u wanna meet up at an end of semester party. Proceed to smash. She wouldn't hit you up if she didn't want...

A. To smash
or
B. To find out dirt on the other girl or info...

Handle it.

After 40+ yambs I think its finally goin to happen, its time to cash my yamb card in. I havent had any other yambs other than wifeys in what will b a year next month. I know shes the one fambs, held ya boy down in numerous situations. So rip willchamberlain, welcome will fisher. Yamb on bros :frown:

^
before you take the plunge

1. find out how she is with money-- what does she do when she has it, how does she act when she DOESN'T have it
2. kids? A) does she want them B) how does she believe you should raise them C) how important is education
3. family? How does she get along with her family (if she does) If she doesn't, FIND OUT WHY NOT.

Those are usually things that people overlook and they come back to bite you 2-3 years down the marital line

^
before you take the plunge
1. find out how she is with money-- what does she do when she has it, how does she act when she DOESN'T have it
2. kids? A) does she want them B) how does she believe you should raise them C) how important is education
3. family? How does she get along with her family (if she does) If she doesn't, FIND OUT WHY NOT.
Those are usually things that people overlook and they come back to bite you 2-3 years down the marital line
knowledge
smokin.gif

I read all that, kinda confusing but I got it.

You don't know dude all that well so I'd proceed to attempt yamb acquisition :lol: if ol boy ain't get cheeks then you might not either but it's worth a shot before break.

"I normally don't do this"
translation: I like to do this. I do this quite often. Its slutty, though... So don't judge me.
I said this a few pages back. Yall gotta recap the thread.

+1, so true. Another example is whenever a girl states that she is classy, it is usually means the opposite, she is pretty trashy. Girls really do not mention they are classy if they are classy, no matter how many times you say it doesn't make the statement true |I

okay...listen to ME. i actually have a girl. these NT Alphas gone try to tell you some bs. :lol:

What Alpha BS are you referring to?

4. REMAIN FAITHFUL...if you don't wanna do that...at least make it look like you are.

What kind of advice is this? So basically you are giving him the advice that it is okay to cheat and lie to the person you are with just for the yambs :smh:. Completely disregarding and disrespecting the self-worth and dignity of the person you are telling him to cheat on :smh:. Now that advice is utter BS if I have ever seen one, so you are telling him to stay with the girl just for the yambs, that is just selfish and grimey brah :smh:. I always remember that karma is one fickle witch and she will get hers twice fold. :smh:

This a how to procede type of situation.
I met this girl through friend R through friend M about two months ago. And now in some type of way we all friends. One saturday night I hit up a frat party my boy is working cuz he's in the frat. Friend R asks me what I'm up to and since she's my homegirl I tell her to come through. She brings Friend M and Girl (aka Friend A). Now I've been feelin friend A for a while now (basically since I met her) because she's a thick indian girl. Note I never got the digits and up to this point we'd only conversed once or twice. But as time goes on I'm getting more and more drunk. MEANWHILE Friend A is waiting for the dude she is FWB (i saw fwb because they weren't doing anything beyond kissing and touching) with to roll through (again note I did not know of this or about their relationship). So while she's waiting for him to come and I'm getting more and more drunk I start grabbin her waist trying to get her to dance with me. She's saying nah and removing my hands from her waist (I don't remember this but this is all according to Friend R.) So eventually FWB comes and in some weird drunken way (he was coming from another party) we both end up drunken friends and I let Friend A and FWB go do their thing. And I leave the party. Things naturally are awkward between Friend A and I and by extention friend M because those two are tight.
Fast forward to this month.
Friend A discovers that FWB dude was smash Buddies with another female on campus (she seemed to be one of the few in the dark on this one). I suppose she caught feelings or whatever because according to Friend R they don't talk anymore.
Now Friend A out the blue starts messaging me rather frequently and replying immediately to anything I respond with (no matter how long it takes me to respond for whatever reason.) Yesterday we had a final exam in a class we were both in and she starts asking how i think i did and the usual stuff and I'm replying tersely 1. because I'm still embarrassed at myself for what happened and trying to keep my distance and 2. because I'm suspicious as to why she has my number (recall we never exchanged info) and why she so talkative out the blue. and 3 because I'm kind of pissed at myself because I'm pretty sure I didn't do well on the test

Don't even converse with the chick, straight up ignore her, she is only interested in getting one over on your dude because she caught feelings for him. No girl is worth the trouble between bros, especially a girl who had no interest in you before the saltiness occurred. If you decide to smash, once the deed is over she will quickly ignore you and you might loose your homey too in the process.

well ....damn! 

lol

srs tho, i have nothing against players, but you can still be one without that last advice.....if you aint ready for a relationship, dont fool her into thinking you are. thats just disaster.  good luck bro.

ps. the rest of your advice is legit

:lol:
me personally, i refuse to cheat and think if you gotta cheat just breakup....BUT...i got some bros i know genuinely love their girl, but just can't leave the floozies alone. and they still appear to be faithful. that was more of a sidenote to being faithful which i think is most important.

+1, so true. Another example is whenever a girl states that she is classy, it is usually means the opposite, she is pretty trashy. Girls really do not mention they are classy if they are classy, no matter how many times you say it doesn't make the statement true |I
What Alpha BS are you referring to?
What kind of advice is this? So basically you are giving him the advice that it is okay to cheat and lie to the person you are with just for the yambs :smh:. Completely disregarding and disrespecting the self-worth and dignity of the person you are telling him to cheat on :smh:. Now that advice is utter BS if I have ever seen one, so you are telling him to stay with the girl just for the yambs, that is just selfish and grimey brah :smh:. I always remember that karma is one fickle witch and she will get hers twice fold. :smh:

as i stated that last part was more of a sidenote (that comes with a backstory of one of my friends specifically) and i thought y'all would think it was funny. especially since i put remain faithful in all caps, that was the real advice. i've been alllll up and through this thread advocating never cheating, and getting **** for it from the NT alphas who in fact use the latter part of #4

and if you've been in TAY the whole time, or hell all of NT, you see these "Alpha" types who try to make every NTer join the Heman Woman Haters club...so please...don't try to pull my card bro. :lol:

Last edited:
as i stated that last part was more of a sidenote (that comes with a backstory of one of my friends specifically) and i thought y'all would think it was funny. especially since i put remain faithful in all caps, that was the real advice. i've been alllll up and through this thread advocating never cheating, and getting ****t for it by the NT alphas who in fact use the latter part of #4
and if you've been in TAY the whole time, or hell all of NT, you see these "Alpha" types who try to make every NTer join the Heman Woman Haters club...so please...don't try to pull my card bro. :lol:

Alright homes, I just did not know what alpha comments you were referring, I do believe the majority of advice in the thread is utter BS and just damb foolish :smh:. IMHO, I wouldn't put the side note down, but to each his own. Looks like you are one of the few cats that are faithful in the thread and I applaud you for that :smokin. Just too much bad advice here to confuse guys that are actually looking for a viable options for their situation

as i stated that last part was more of a sidenote (that comes with a backstory of one of my friends specifically) and i thought y'all would think it was funny. especially since i put remain faithful in all caps, that was the real advice. i've been alllll up and through this thread advocating never cheating, and getting ****t for it by the NT alphas who in fact use the latter part of #4
and if you've been in TAY the whole time, or hell all of NT, you see these "Alpha" types who try to make every NTer join the Heman Woman Haters club...so please...don't try to pull my card bro.
laugh.gif
Alright homes, I just did not know what alpha comments you were referring, I do believe the majority of advice in the thread is utter BS and just damb foolish
mean.gif
. IMHO, I wouldn't put the side note down, but to each his own. Looks like you are one of the few cats that are faithful in the thread and I applaud you for that
smokin.gif
. Just too much bad advice here to confuse guys that are actually looking for a viable options for their situation
I agree. I mean this is NT for ***** sake. Dudes on here are probably the last people you want realistic advice from, they're just frontin....

Watch the lastest episode of It's Always Sunny and you'll better understand the nature of these glorified virtual pleighbois.....

True, it's NT, but some dudes actually LIVE outside of these black walls breh.. Sure, sneakers, fashion, getting fly, lured us here, but there are lolz and valuable information that keep us here.

we been on n off for 4 years and have a 1 year old son.Its jus this last year things finally coming together, we have been on the same page and that never happened. Its to the point where i don't want other yambs (of course i think about it). 

man, my suspicions are heightened

miguel invited my girl to a show in Toronto tomorrow (will fly her out and pay for lodging)

and trey songz invited her to his final show in Houston on December 31st, she said she didnt smash, but now i know he tryin to with that New Years afterparty stunt hes tryin to pull (again, will fly her out and pay for lodging)

im waiting for her to make a decision on all this, she says shes not going, but im not pulling her so i can see if she is really down

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

DO NOT TRY AND STOP HER FROM GOING. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING, JUST OBSERVE HER ACTIONS.

THIS IS A CRITICAL POINT IN YOU GUYS RELATIONSHIP.

IF ALL TURNS OUT GOOD. MARRY HER.

DEAD SERIOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom