TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled a yamb in a Macy's last week:

Was walking in the men's section buying stuff for this PCB trip.
Worker chick asks if I need help, I tell her no and keep it moving, did notice she was a little cutey
So I grab what I need and go back to the desk, she's about to leave withher jacket and is about to make moves out the door until she sees me and offers to ring me up.

The convo started like this:

Me: MY bad, I dont wanna hold you up from having a life
Her: oh im not doing anything but going home and going to sleep
Me: oh! Well nevermind, didnt realize you didnt have a life, we have to get you out the house lol
Her: lol, whatever...

**Theres a little more banter back and forth**

Soon as shes done ringing my order I tell her to put my number in her phone (actually meant to say it the other way around). She does, calls me on the spot, and then texts me after she leaves

If it ain't a size thing, what's his issue? We got you, gon get you out this game.

he ***** with his whole body instead of hips.... and his rhythm is turr'ble. :smh: Start, stop, start, stop... then he afraid to go "IN" cuz his last chick apparently was a "ooch ouch" girl. She was short and asian :lol: Which, not to be rude but dude ain't even "big" like that... idk how she could feel pain. They must've had some other issue going on (she prolly was dry or something)

he has a little bit more control when I'm on top, but **** man my legs are right but not THAT right :lol: I be getting tired.

How many times have y'all had sex?

Does he respond to constructive criticism?

he does! Which is why I like him. I can be honest with him about areas he lacks in and he doesn't get all butt-hurt (for instance, I told him about his kissing.... now he's pretty good at it. Like for real. Not the best but a heck of a lot better) I'm never rude/disrespectful but I don't beat around the bush. For the first time in a LONG time a guy hasn't just completely shut me out because of this.

Damn don't give up on him already :lol: Different girls like different things...I've always had to make adjustments and sometimes they don't happen overnight. A girl I dated for a while was a freak and liked me being aggressive...I carried that over to the next girl, and the first night I tried smashing she got offended and said I was acting like a rapist/ treating her like a prostitute :stoneface:

Last edited:
Take that ***** to passa passa and let some big girls turn him out on some hip movements. For real though tell him there's a rhythm to sex, and try to mimic a oval pattern with just the head in as a starting point. That's wasted passion if y'all really feel each other.

Take that ***** to passa passa and let some big girls turn him out on some hip movements. For real though tell him there's a rhythm to sex, and try to mimic a oval pattern with just the head in as a starting point. That's wasted passion if y'all really feel each other.
Don't think they do passa passa in Texas.  She'd have to go up to Miam, NYC, or Toronto.

Last edited:
How many times have y'all had sex?

Does he respond to constructive criticism?

he does! Which is why I like him. I can be honest with him about areas he lacks in and he doesn't get all butt-hurt (for instance, I told him about his kissing.... now he's pretty good at it. Like for real. Not the best but a heck of a lot better) I'm never rude/disrespectful but I don't beat around the bush. For the first time in a LONG time a guy hasn't just completely shut me out because of this.

Sounds like a good dude, I think you shouldn't give up on him yet.

He may not be very experienced and sex is something he can get better at especially with your help

thanks brothers :pimp: :pimp:

oval movement? I'll pass that along.... I talked to my two best friends about it and they both said I should stick it out so that's what I'll do.

Passa Passa? Never heard of that! Inbox is necessary :lol: :nerd: I mean I even did suggest him going out with his bros and just hitting up some bars and maybe knocking a few down. He doesn't want to do that . He really is like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin (except he's not a virgin, and not 40, and don't have that many toys around :lol: )

thanks brothers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oval movement? I'll pass that along.... I talked to my two best friends about it and they both said I should stick it out so that's what I'll do.

Passa Passa? Never heard of that! Inbox is necessary
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I mean I even did suggest him going out with his bros and just hitting up some bars and maybe knocking a few down. He doesn't want to do that . He really is like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin (except he's not a virgin, and not 40, and don't have that many toys around
laugh.gif
)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passa_Passa

Last edited:
well... Idk for you guys.... but it seem like I meet dudes that's good in one area and suck in another.... like why can't I just find a happy medium??

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face" :lol: Like that's just my luck , I swear :smh:

You be dumb to leave him over pipe game. Good guys aren't growing on trees.How would you like it if he said he was gonna leave you because you wouldnt do anal? Him citing that you aren't adventurous enough. You can definitely work with him.

Last edited:
thanks brothers :pimp: :pimp:

Passa Passa? Never heard of that! Inbox is necessary :lol: :nerd: I mean I even did suggest him going out with his bros and just hitting up some bars and maybe knocking a few down. He doesn't want to do that . He really is like Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin (except he's not a virgin, and not 40, and don't have that many toys around :lol: )

Outside of sex do you enjoy spending time with him? You're making him sound like a lame haha

Yeah a oval, circular pattern, best way I could describe moving your hips, but telling really won't do much he's gotta get some time in. He can just find any dancehall night and just be involved. But you cool as **** if you willing to let him get in a few practice smashes with other chicks.

I blew the biggest load on my girlfriends face this morning! It was awesome. Took a picture and she hi fived me right after. Yes I'm bragging.

If youre a dude in a relationship but its hard for a woman to keep a good man
how hard is it really?

Like... maybe I'm bugging ... but every side says its hard to keep/find a good man/woman .....

So that means the majority of us ain't ****?

I think people's expectations are too high. All I need is a pleasant attitude and a rump and I'm good.

I don't think it's that hard, one side just usually doesn't have the patience to understand no ones perfect and relationships aren't meant to be easy, they take work. Falling in love is easy, staying in love is the difficult part.

Last edited:
Damn don't give up on him already
laugh.gif
Different girls like different things...I've always had to make adjustments and sometimes they don't happen overnight. A girl I dated for a while was a freak and liked me being aggressive...I carried that over to the next girl, and the first night I tried smashing she got offended and said I was acting like a rapist/ treating her like a prostitute
indifferent.gif
Had the exact same, I thought i wasn't gonna get laid after that.

speaking of sex, if a chicks sex game is as bad a Kim K, I don't care how fine she is I'm better off jerkin' on her tiggos and going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom