TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss, every dude I know that's read it that already gets buns is like it's life changing, and I'm always like naw, books like that **** are for lames that don't get yambs. But damn, halfway through they might be right. It's like being good at something, but at some point realizing you could be great.

Im reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss, every dude I know that's read it that already gets buns is like it's life changing, and I'm always like naw, books like that **** are for lames that don't get yambs. But damn, halfway through they might be right. It's like being good at something, but at some point realizing you could be great.

Still got my copy :lol: .

It's a good read mainly for the story, but PUA tips and tricks honestly aren't going to turn a chump into a don juan overnight.

hearing these dudes talking about 'kino' and 'peacocking' like it's a scientific discovery smh :lol: :smh: :rolleyes

it mainly comes down to having confidence in yourself, and also humor/charm. confidence can be built quickly, humor i think takes longer to develop imo, but everyone different

Still got my copy :lol: .

It's a good read mainly for the story, but PUA tips and tricks honestly aren't going to turn a chump into a don juan overnight.

hearing these dudes talking about 'kino' and 'peacocking' like it's a scientific discovery smh :lol: :smh: :rolleyes

it mainly comes down to having confidence in yourself, and also humor/charm. confidence can be built quickly, humor i think takes longer to develop imo, but everyone different

Great read.

What's worked for me in developing that area of charm was working retail. It was a trendy store that sold a variety of shoes and accessories.

And from there it just got easier to breakdown girls who like the MK slips ons to the Hunters and Uggs types during the colder months. :lol:

Last edited:
been talking to this chick for the last week had to dead her tho smh. she would call and wake me up for school the whole 9. turns out she was still in a relationship with a dude i know. hes in jail doing 2 years. im not about that lift had to let her know whats up dont want him showing up to my door and ****

Oh no doubt, grain of salt. Good stories though, let's you know there's no reason to hesitate. Not bout that pua life, it consumed those dudes.

Everything I read in that book I already knew. The hard part was actually putting it all to use (which is what it helped me out with). If anything, that book gives you confidence that what you know actually does work if you try it.

Last edited:
3 month drought over...

Been seeing a Norwiegan girl at the gym a couple days a week, she was always saying hi in passing and small chit chat.. I usually wasn't paying her any mind. Fast forward to last night, I'm at the bar and she's there with her friend (who also is always at the gym and has a MONSTER fatty, like ungodly) But anywho, they were both super friendly, so I chatting them up and we head to another bar in a huge pack of people from all over. We we're dancing, doing shots of jaegar, I'm grabbing all parts of her body and making out,.. Which isn't different from many nights, where i don't end up getting yambs.. But I'm like OK chick is DTF, let's grab a taxi back to my dorm.. 

Yambs were semi-fuego... Nonetheless, I'm back in business. 
pimp.gif

how much pillow talk y'all allow if chick is just a J.O.? do you just shut up and pass out, go the comedy route, or have deep-seeded conversations?

Just had a 27 year old chick tell me she's a virgin.

It was so stunning I didn't know how to respond.

Last edited:
Anyone ever try to holla at a girl that's COMPLETELY out of their demographic?

Did a color run yesterday with my boy, his girl, and her friend. Her friend was crazy cute BUT she is super hipster. I am far from it.

We chopped it up the whole time, seemed like we clicked, caught her starring a few times.

Any tips? I'm up for a challenge. Haven't got the digits yet but she asked to do another 5k.

Did a color run yesterday with my boy, his girl, and her friend. Her friend was crazy cute BUT she is super hipster. I am far from it.

We chopped it up the whole time, seemed like we clicked, caught her starring a few times.

Any tips? I'm up for a challenge. Haven't got the digits yet but she asked to do another 5k.
Don't show thirst if she doesn't. Keep it casual while showing interest (IMO).

Edit: Don't show your thirst too much, even if she does :lol:.

Ask to hang out, grab a bite and etc on the weekends.

Last edited:
Did this today. Was having lunch at this sports bar with my boy. Our waitress is this cute blonde chick with a great chest game at least big Cs. Thing is she has a tongue piercing and tats, including a creative Wizard of Oz sleeve :smokin She seemed extra friendly and down to earth so I went for it. Although I'm a blk guy that's really into white girls, NEVER been into chicks with tats/ piercings so it should be fun :evil:

Convo
Me: So what are you getting into after work?
Her: I have no idea! I didn't even do anything for St. Patricks but I'm off the next 2 day. I'm Irish and like Jameson.
Me: Ohh have you ever had Jameson and pickle juice shot (pickle backs)?
Her: Ohh nope
Me: How about I take you out for some sometime. Put your number in my phone.
Her: Let me write it down for you. *Goes to the kitchen and come backs with digits on folded napkin*

Last edited:
well... Idk for you guys.... but it seem like I meet dudes that's good in one area and suck in another.... like why can't I just find a happy medium??

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face" :lol: Like that's just my luck , I swear :smh:

^^^

Solution: Stay with dude and call Tyrone when needed.

I am Tyrone :smokin

but seriously, gimme a book or something to help better his pipe game.

Last edited:
well... Idk for you guys.... but it seem like I meet dudes that's good in one area and suck in another.... like why can't I just find a happy medium??

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face"
laugh.gif
Like that's just my luck , I swear
mean.gif
i dont know what u are looking for in a dude beside the pipe game being good and somewhat of a nice guy. Maybe should change the dudes u are looking to date or something. A little change wouldnt hurt unless u looking for the ONE
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom