TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems so childish, but I have to know if this is common, and if so how to approach lol

Ran into cutey on campus, message on FB, she gives me her #, I text her an invite to a thing. No reply for 3 days

Texts me 1130pm explains her reasoning for not making it, asks me a question, I reply, ask her a question..and she doesn't reply again lol wth is goin on, this never happened to me before, she a lil young 19...bout to dead her, cuz I feel like she playin mind games..how would nt approach?

You should look at dude as your pet project, especially if he can take criticism, you have the opportunity to teach this guy exactly what you like and how you like it. It may take time but if its only the sex that's lacking then it doesn't hurt to put up with that time. Next thing you know homeboy will be breaking out some moves you never seen because of the tips you gave him and that's when it gets really fun

I was with my ex for 6 years and I was her first. In the beginning the sex was ok but after some communication and just tips here and there it got really good, we were at the point that we didn't have to say anything but we both knew exactly what we wanted it just takes some time

This seems so childish, but I have to know if this is common, and if so how to approach lol

Ran into cutey on campus, message on FB, she gives me her #, I text her an invite to a thing. No reply for 3 days

Texts me 1130pm explains her reasoning for not making it, asks me a question, I reply, ask her a question..and she doesn't reply again lol wth is goin on, this never happened to me before, she a lil young 19...bout to dead her, cuz I feel like she playin mind games..how would nt approach?
#canceldatbish

Can't wait till I get back to the States.. bishes won't eem be able to tell me *****a.. Seriously 5 mins, if nothing titillating is being said, move on. Strategy is not to waste time, I bring too much to the table for it not to be any other way. And if they pass the 5 minute test, treat them like they interviewing for a spot on a top flight team.. 

I had been texting this girl every night for a few days so i was going to leave her alone last night but she texted me so i kinda had to text her. i feel like its a bad idea to keep texting her everyday . but when we get back to school sunday she said we are hanging out when she gets outta work at noon and ill be back around noon shes like oh well looks like you have plans with this girl, already hooked up with her friday

also 100% i can get the yambs sunday because the other day when she was in my room my roomate came in like make sure you use your springbreak survival kit i was like haha word ( they gave us these bags with stuff in it at a campus event) then yesterday the girl texts me like oh what was in that kit i was like oh they had like sunscreen bandaids condoms lube lol stuff like that then shes like good you are going to need it i was like
eek.gif
smokin.gif
word

plus she keep tweeting these od sexual things while i am texting her then she'll delete them after like 10 mins got me like wtf lol

Last edited:
new thread for april yambition will be made w/ the rules...

will post prolly on the 21st to give folks time to sign in.

my body is ready... my phone is ready.... my text game is ready... my wallet is ready... my dreads are ready... my clothes are ready.... my swag is ready... my D game is ready... my tongue game is ready... my body control is ready... my pelvic muscles are ready...

to sum it up...

ricky409 is ready...

new thread for april yambition will be made w/ the rules...

will post prolly on the 21st to give folks time to sign in.

my body is ready... my phone is ready.... my text game is ready... my wallet is ready... my dreads are ready... my clothes are ready.... my swag is ready... my D game is ready... my tongue game is ready... my body control is ready... my pelvic muscles are ready...

to sum it up...

ricky409 is ready...
I been ready since February...... Let the games begin!

Don't give up on dude. Teach him.

this is a very unpopular idea lol.
the goal these days is instant gratification.
if i was him i would want somebody to teach me or w/e but ppl dont believe in building anymore.

so question...every dealt with a set of yambs whose "ph was off"? i didnt care the first few times :smh:. but i still want to continue :smh: but not sure how to inform her about her scent. her friends even know and wont tell her. i feel like its more their responsibility than mine

well... Idk for you guys.... but it seem like I meet dudes that's good in one area and suck in another.... like why can't I just find a happy medium??

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face"
laugh.gif
Like that's just my luck , I swear
mean.gif
teach him, then again getting them Os are mostly mental as well. back to the yambs

saw a girl i graduated with from high school the other day. she knew i liked her but would never give me the time of day

Her: oh my gawd hi! i havent seen u in so long i barely even noticed it was you)

Me: hey.. whats up?

Her: im fine how are you doing

Me: im doing well

Her: Good! you look so good now( i lost a lot of weight)

Me: thanks you still look the same

Me: not gunna lie i forgot your name( i didnt, just wanted to be an *******)

Her: Its ****** silly! you didnt really forget did you?( her face changes)

Me: no i really did, now i remember tho( got the lil grin going)

Her: so what have u been up to

Me: school/busy

Her: thats whats up

a little rambling back and forth

Her: you know i always thought you were cute in highschool

Me: oh word? thanks( i got pissed off when she told me that decided it was time 2 bounce)

Me: well i gotta go was nice seeing you

Her: ok bye, do you want my number incase your not busy and want to hang out sometime

Me: no

Me: you take my number, call dont text

shes called me 4 times in the last hour. i will ravage those yambs and make her regret dogging me

Last edited:
I knocked down this 47 year old I been talking to for about a week. Sex was great but man the things she did :smh:

You should look at dude as your pet project, especially if he can take criticism, you have the opportunity to teach this guy exactly what you like and how you like it. It may take time but if its only the sex that's lacking then it doesn't hurt to put up with that time. Next thing you know homeboy will be breaking out some moves you never seen because of the tips you gave him and that's when it gets really fun

I was with my ex for 6 years and I was her first. In the beginning the sex was ok but after some communication and just tips here and there it got really good, we were at the point that we didn't have to say anything but we both knew exactly what we wanted it just takes some time

dang 6 years? What happened?

And to people who asked, yes... I do like being around him. I like talking to him on the phone too, which is difficult... cuz people easily get on my nerves. But I find myself wanting to call him and text him. When he don't reply I get "anxious". It's weird. I like him and like don't all in the same breath... really strange. He's really .... how do I put it... he wears his heart on his sleeve. He tells me exactly what he's thinking WHEN he's thinking it. We could kick it like all day and soon as I'm home he'll hit me asking if we could chill the following day or something. I'm not like most chicks, I enjoy my personal space. Well, at least with him I don't wanna be up under him 24/7. *shrugs* I told him to kinda chill out though on that, and he has been ... kinda... :lol: :lol:

dang 6 years? What happened?

And to people who asked, yes... I do like being around him. I like talking to him on the phone too, which is difficult... cuz people easily get on my nerves. But I find myself wanting to call him and text him. When he don't reply I get "anxious". It's weird. I like him and like don't all in the same breath... really strange. He's really .... how do I put it... he wears his heart on his sleeve. He tells me exactly what he's thinking WHEN he's thinking it. We could kick it like all day and soon as I'm home he'll hit me asking if we could chill the following day or something. I'm not like most chicks, I enjoy my personal space. Well, at least with him I don't wanna be up under him 24/7. *shrugs* I told him to kinda chill out though on that, and he has been ... kinda...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tyrone or good guy you actually care for, and enjoy.. hmhm seems like a really hard choice ehh?

tyrone or good guy you actually care for, and enjoy.. hmhm seems like a really hard choice ehh?

**** no :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm smart, I ain't going out like no chump.

I ain't ever leaving this dude, he gon' have to get tired of me or something. Right now I still casually date some other people but .... I don't see them jumping off like this. But the way i see it is what are the odds I find somebody this perfect AND they have super pipe game? Does a man exist? I doubt it.

Last edited:
well... Idk for you guys.... but it seem like I meet dudes that's good in one area and suck in another.... like why can't I just find a happy medium??

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face" :lol: Like that's just my luck , I swear :smh:

teach him, then again getting them Os are mostly mental as well. back to the yambs

saw a girl i graduated with from high school the other day. she knew i liked her but would never give me the time of day

Her: oh my gawd hi! i havent seen u in so long i barely even noticed it was you)
Me: oh word? thanks( i got pissed off when she told me that decided it was time 2 bounce)
Her: ok bye, do you want my number incase your not busy and want to hang out sometime

shes called me 4 times in the last hour. i will ravage those yambs and make her regret dogging me
handled it like a G. Good ****. :pimp: if I could dap you I would.

I'm just being melodramatic right now but for real, I be getting pissed off. Like of course new dude is perfect gentlemen, nice, but S.U.C.K.S in bed and isn't that attractive ( he just need to drop some weight) Which, I could even stick around for that cuz he works out with a personal trainer and is serious about it. But the pipe game thing? Man that's a damn deal breaker, I'm sorry. I'm way too real to sit there and fake like I'm enjoying something I'm not. Word to EWF, "ain't it funny the way you feel, shows on your face"
laugh.gif
Like that's just my luck , I swear
mean.gif

I ain't ever leaving this dude, he gon' have to get tired of me or something. Right now I still casually date some other people but .... I don't see them jumping off like this. But the way i see it is what are the odds I find somebody this perfect AND they have super pipe game? Does a man exist? I doubt it.

Jus tell ya mans to watch some justin slayer or nat turnher and take notes ....i studied them dudes moves like kobe watching jordan tapes and now i got my girl taking me out for dinner just to get the pipe later on

Jus tell ya mans to watch some justin slayer or nat turnher and take notes ....i studied them dudes moves like kobe watching jordan tapes and now i got my girl taking me out for dinner just to get the pipe later on

:lol: I can't lie, when I was younger I thought Nat was that dude. Dude really got avg size meat but gets the best reactions outta these chicks. It's the supereme confidence in your pipe mainly, your man gotta find it.

Dawg, a 210 page on how to obtain yambs... ridiculous.

Most of you dudes are trying entirely too hard. The easiest way to get into a girls pants is to not show her THAT much attention, especially if shes hot.Take notes. Try it. EXECECUTE 

Dawg, a 210 page on how to obtain yambs... ridiculous.

Most of you dudes are trying entirely too hard. The easiest way to get into a girls pants is to not show her THAT much attention, especially if shes hot.Take notes. Try it. EXECECUTE 

Show us the way papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom