TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boys trying to clown me for getting with this girl shes not the best looker but shes still cool and dtf on some freaky ****z . they trying to clown like im wifing her up :smh: not even. i hope she doesn't think imma wife her up if i am misleading her i gotta cut her off but i think she understands im just trying to be friends with benefits
you gon catch feelings on some its whats on the inside that matters steez.

thats what im afraid of. shes chill as F and dtf but aesthetically no i can't do that.they probably right but shes a FREAK
nthat.gif

my boys trying to clown me for getting with this girl shes not the best looker but shes still cool and dtf on some freaky ****z . they trying to clown like im wifing her up
mean.gif
not even. i hope she doesn't think imma wife her up if i am misleading her i gotta cut her off but i think she understands im just trying to be friends with benefits
lol but in the end, the inside is what matters.

The one I got now we been talking since last September & we go to the same college. We been messing around since January, when I transferred to the school. I started to get feelings for her like a month or two before I transferred & I know its there but we never really talked bout our feelings. 

my boys trying to clown me for getting with this girl shes not the best looker but shes still cool and dtf on some freaky ****z . they trying to clown like im wifing her up :smh: not even. i hope she doesn't think imma wife her up if i am misleading her i gotta cut her off but i think she understands im just trying to be friends with benefits
bruh....

**** yo friends....

6 with great yambs and cool as a mug >>>>>>>> 9 starfish.

Lol at a 90 day rule. If a chick ever tell you some bs like that all you have to do is downplay the thought of sex and question her maturity. Explain to her thats its natural and it shouldnt be over emphasized, and reverse that **** and make it seem like she's the one who wants to have sex with you. Steve Harvey is trying to mess the game up but it's always going to be ways around his cheesy tactics.

Lol at a 90 day rule. If a chick ever tell you some bs like that all you have to do is downplay the thought of sex and question her maturity. Explain to her thats its natural and it shouldnt be over emphasized, and reverse that **** and make it seem like she's the one who wants to have sex with you. Steve Harvey is trying to mess the game up but it's always going to be ways around his cheesy tactics.

I was just like dude in the movie, had my girl half naked in her bed bout ready to slip off her pants then she just got up and out the bed and went and took a cold shower, just left me there I was mad but once I got it though :nthat:

turned-on.gif

Last edited:
The first date i had with a chick we went to see Think Like a Man; that was our last date.

Ole girl was getting deep into her feelings on the drive back home and i could tell she had some baggage. I definitely wasnt trying to deal with that so i kept it moving. We still cool though

The first date i had with a chick we went to see Think Like a Man; that was our last date.

Ole girl was getting deep into her feelings on the drive back home and i could tell she had some baggage. I definitely wasnt trying to deal with that so i kept it moving. We still cool though

The hell you take a chick to see THAT movie :lol:

Think like a Man was some of the dumbest **** I've ever seen-- I mean who gon' take advice from a comedian? Like serious, LEGIT advice? One that's been married and divorced twice no less.

Think Like a Man is for birds who need someone to tall them what's "grown" and what's not. They don't know how to figure it out themselves.

:lol: she took me actually. She already bought tickets and asked me if i wanted to go out with her, im not gonna turn down a free movie.

:lol: she took me actually. She already bought tickets and asked me if i wanted to go out with her, im not gonna turn down a free movie.

Oh I don't blame but that was trap my G

Got some yambs last night at this club.....not sure if u can say this is new yambs since i use to mess with her 3 months ago so old new yambs. So me and two homies was chilling at the bar drinking some exotic beers from different countries last night and decided that we still wanted to party so we headed to the club down the road. We get there and the club wasnt our usually type scene but we said we would make the best of it. About an hour into the club the old new yamb walks into the club and i spot her from a distance. Ran up on her chopped it up for a few....asking why we stop talking and other stuff. We get back cool i invite her over to the crib afterward but she text me later on saying that her friend got too drunk at the club so she would have to take her home. Little background on the chick is that 6'1 and ran track for baylor.

girl posted these pics of me skyping her on instagram and twitter and shh i asked her to take em down she got all upset. shes like oh your ashamed of me blah blah blah im like naw your cool as **** but i dont even like my best friends putting up pics of me and i havent even known you that long. she forgave me but honestly i think i just gotta tell this girl i dont want to wife her up. then again i guess im misleading her by skyping and **** but shes cool to talk to like a good friend but not like that only wanna be friends and smash. im in college can't be wifing up a girl especially on campus.

i kinda ****** myself over being too nice
mean.gif

Got some yambs last night at this club.....not sure if u can say this is new yambs since i use to mess with her 3 months ago so old new yambs. So me and two homies was chilling at the bar drinking some exotic beers from different countries last night and decided that we still wanted to party so we headed to the club down the road. We get there and the club wasnt our usually type scene but we said we would make the best of it. About an hour into the club the old new yamb walks into the club and i spot her from a distance. Ran up on her chopped it up for a few....asking why we stop talking and other stuff. We get back cool i invite her over to the crib afterward but she text me later on saying that her friend got too drunk at the club so she would have to take her home. Little background on the chick is that 6'1 and ran track for baylor.
U mean played bball. For baylor..I remember. ...nt never forgets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom