TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys always sound like you always get yambs. How much do looks play a factor when approaching women? Like i just dont understand, what it is about spit game that allows ugly guys to be with fine women. Everyone always says its how you carry yourself and personality but how does a woman know what your personality is?

Acquiring yambs when approaching women breaks down into this (in basic):

Higher looks = less game required
Less looks = more game required

Most people who are good looking think that their game is starting 5 material even though if they looked like I do, they'd be benched all season with how sharp their game is. It is easier to do it this way because you're already winning before you even step up to her.. she thinks you're attractive and WANTS you to make a move regardless of what it is.

Those who are ugly and are successful have the sharpest mouthpiece because their game and personality has to shine through and past their looks. This is a bit harder to do because most of the people in this category have to work on their game a lot more than people who have good looks. It takes time but their mouthpiece will be a great tool if they become attractive in the future. (i.e. being fat and losing weight)

Carry yourself with confidence(not cockiness) regardless of whether you think you're attractive or not, because I've been told by females that that is a huge thing that they notice in a man. A woman knows your personality after she hears a few jokes, how you talk, what you talk to her about, and what you say to what she has to say.

You guys always sound like you always get yambs. How much do looks play a factor when approaching women? Like i just dont understand, what it is about spit game that allows ugly guys to be with fine women. Everyone always says its how you carry yourself and personality but how does a woman know what your personality is?

I feel like women are completely blindsided by a subpar/ugly dude with an engaging personality. They get reeled in, and by the time the game wears off and she realizes how he looks, she's already given up the yambs and the dude is off like

As far as a dude's looks when approaching women, they do look for that even if they deny it. Women instantly know they'll have sex with a dude based on looks, it's just up to the guy to make the right moves. There's exceptions of course, but if you're a handsome dude, it'll obviously be easier to approach chicks (or they approach you in a subtle way.) If you look like Gucci Mane, have your mouthpiece right and stand next to her while casually reading a NY Times paper in a Borders bookstore, and blow her mind.

Reactions: jjs
I feel like women are completely blindsided by a subpar/ugly dude with an engaging personality. They get reeled in, and by the time the game wears off and she realizes how he looks, she's already given up the yambs and the dude is off like

As far as a dude's looks when approaching women, they do look for that even if they deny it. Women instantly know they'll have sex with a dude based on looks, it's just up to the guy to make the right moves. There's exceptions of course, but if you're a handsome dude, it'll obviously be easier to approach chicks (or they approach you in a subtle way.) If you look like Gucci Mane, have your mouthpiece right and stand next to her while casually reading a NY Times paper in a Borders bookstore, and blow her mind.

thats something I respect about females. Every guy I know is shallow and will not give ugly girls a chance

I am tall and good looking so I hear.  My game is weak, if I was short and less handsome I would never get yambs.

So my Ex-gf hit me with a message on FB today out of nowhere. I was definitely not expecting to hear from her because we broke up 3 yrs ago and haven't been in contact since.

I dont know whether to say anything or to just stay shut altogether

Here's the message:

Hi _______ I know I'm probably the last person you would want to hear from and its ok if you don't want to speak to me i probably deserve it but hopefully it's been long enough to let bygones be bygones I know this may sound weird but I dreamt about you last night and I just wanted to see how you're doing. I hope everything's as amazing for you as i dreamt and most of all i hope you are truly happy cuz you deserve to be. You don't have to write back but I hope you do. Even though it didn't work out it would be nice to hear from you from time to time

So my Ex-gf hit me with a message on FB today out of nowhere. I was definitely not expecting to hear from her because we broke up 3 yrs ago and haven't been in contact since.

I dont know whether to say anything or to just stay shut altogether

Here's the message:

Hi _______ I know I'm probably the last person you would want to hear from and its ok if you don't want to speak to me i probably deserve it but hopefully it's been long enough to let bygones be bygones I know this may sound weird but I dreamt about you last night and I just wanted to see how you're doing. I hope everything's as amazing for you as i dreamt and most of all i hope you are truly happy cuz you deserve to be. You don't have to write back but I hope you do. Even though it didn't work out it would be nice to hear from you from time to time

pic of ex-girlfriend so we can assist you with this situation?

Last edited:
A while back i spoke on a premed yamb I used to mess with in a the thread were fam said just because a chick is educated doesnt mean she isnt a freak lol...yesterday she sent a text to my phone or maybe others saying this is her new number..I would love to talk to her again but Im not even in Ohio right now yall think I should still act on it and chop it up for old times sake??

A while back i spoke on a premed yamb I used to mess with in a the thread were fam said just because a chick is educated doesnt mean she isnt a freak lol...yesterday she sent a text to my phone or maybe others saying this is her new number..I would love to talk to her again but Im not even in Ohio right now yall think I should still act on it and chop it up for old times sake??

go for it.

you have nothing to lose.

Last edited:
She's like a 6.5 7 at best . it would be a loooong story if i were to type it out. so I'll just give cliffs

-dating a chick she moves in w/me
- everything cool
-I lose job
- I try to find job
- she's upset
-she loses job
-says she's going to work with her father
-she breaks up with me over the phone
-leaves mewith apt and no money
-I end up leaving to NYC after getting evicted and no place to go.

I dont think i will write back but would still like to hear your thoughts

Last edited:
She's like a 6.5 7 at best . it would be a loooong story if i were to type it out. so I'll just give cliffs

-dating a chick she moves in w/me
- everything cool
-I lose job
- I try to find job
- she's upset
-she loses job
-says she's going to work with her father
-she breaks up with me over the phone
-leaves mewith apt and no money
-I end up leaving to NYC after getting evicted and no place to go.

I dont think i will write back but would still like to hear your thoughts

if you don't want her to get back in your life, just don't.

Except if you want to get the yambs and dead her afterwards.

Longer version in spolier

So I met this chick a few weeks ago through a close friend and before I even meet her he tells me upfront that "She's a good girl, you can't smash easily"

We end up vibing well but it's over text and phone since we live in different cities. After a couple weeks of texting a lot (over 1000 messages sent/received :smh: :x ) with a some dirty talk and some revealing pics (no nudes) sent, she comes back down here (not to visit me)

She ends up being to escape her fam for a night and we go out to eat and have a drink and go back to my crib after.

Chill on the couch, she seems nervous but I initiate us making out a bit. After I first kiss her she says "I normally don't kiss on the first date" and then like 5 minutes later she asks where my bedroom is.

We quickly get to the 3rd base but she announces "I can't sleep with you". I play it cool and say it's all good. We fool around for another hour or so with no luck (i was trying to make moves but not too forceful) we end up smashing. Yambs were :smokin and barely could last as my joint was hard for like an hour before then.

On the ride back to her hotel, she's acting awkward and says "I never do this, like really I never do this" and tells me she's only had sex with 2 guys before(both in serious relationships). She's 26.

I knew she was feeling before I smashed but now I worry she may be sprung. She's cool but I'm not ready for a relationship and I'm not sure how to proceed now. Thankfully she lives far away (for now)

Cliffs
-met chick a few weeks ago through a good friend
-texted like crazy over 2 weeks and there was attraction there
-go on a date and smash the first night
-find out after she's only had sex with 2 dudes before and that she really likes me
-don't want a relationship (plus she's long distance) but don't want to smash and dash either

So I met this chick a few weeks ago through a close friend and before I even meet her he tells me upfront that "She's a good girl, you can't smash easily"

We end up vibing well but it's over text and phone since we live in different cities. After a couple weeks of texting a lot (over 1000 messages sent/received :smh: :x ) with a some dirty talk and some revealing pics (no nudes) sent, she comes back down here (not to visit me)

She ends up being to escape her fam for a night and we go out to eat and have a drink and go back to my crib after.

Chill on the couch, she seems nervous but I initiate us making out a bit. After I first kiss her she says "I normally don't kiss on the first date" and then like 5 minutes later she asks where my bedroom is.

We quickly get to the 3rd base but she announces "I can't sleep with you". I play it cool and say it's all good. We fool around for another hour or so with no luck (i was trying to make moves but not too forceful) we end up smashing. Yambs were :smokin and barely could last as my joint was hard for like an hour before then.

On the ride back to her hotel, she's acting awkward and says "I never do this, like really I never do this" and tells me she's only had sex with 2 guys before(both in serious relationships). She's 26.

I knew she was feeling before I smashed but now I worry she may be sprung. She's cool but I'm not ready for a relationship and I'm not sure how to proceed now. Thankfully she lives far away (for now)

Cliffs
-find out after she's only had sex with 2 dudes before and that she really likes me
-don't want a relationship (plus she's long distance) but don't want to smash and dash either

Pass her to the don :smokin

Cliffs

Cliffs

Nicely played. Isn't the girl from up north in the bay or something you posted about a while back? Just let her come down every now and then and pipe :smokin

long distance relationship don't work :lol:

Thinking of just reading this whole thread to soak up knowledge.

Anyone know where the info is really flowin?

Got a situation. There's this girl that's like a 7/10 with some titol biddies that I know wants the pipe. The thing is that she is a stalker for real and IDK if I should smash and get myself in a real sticky situation. Example of stalkerness is I tell her I'm at a diner in an area after I was at the clubs. This breezy rolls in and sits with us and I never even told her where I was. I want to practice the stroke game but I think I might have to pass on this one 

Cliffs

Nicely played. Isn't the girl from up north in the bay or something you posted about a while back? Just let her come down every now and then and pipe :smokin

long distance relationship don't work :lol:

No this a completely new chick from Sac.

I don't want a relationship at all, definitely not long distance.

I didn't expect her feelings to get this strong and I wasn't kicking it with her expecting to smash that easily.

Ricky I would like to hear what exactly you're responding to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom