TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'3" and for some reason I've never really caught a great vibe from a taller girl. Granted I'm no casanova but the tallest girl I've ever been with was about 5'7"

I'm about a foot taller than my gf now, cant find a practical way to have shower sex (standing)?? Any recommendations?
Pick her up...

Balance is key.

You're welcome.

I can't get turned on by an ugly chick...even in pron

I also like to look at a chick's face when she's giving me the top and when she is making her O face.

Also whenever I see a chick I do top to bottom so an ugly face read

all my gf were about 5'4" pale and brown hair but i love tall girls and blondes...i dont get it.

i'm 6'3" so tall girls are a luxury for me.

Pick her up...

Balance is key.

You're welcome.
Dude goin to snap his neck in the shower tryin that.
laugh.gif

:lol: your consideration for my well being is certainly appreciated. I mean I hit the gym and all but the introduction of water and soapy products does bring along some limitations

Will be heading over to bed bath and beyond for a rubberized stool though, should I just be honest with the salespeople?

^It would be much funnier and interesting if you were honest with them, "Hello there, my gf is short, and as you can see, I'm tall and buff, and have difficulty having sex in the shower, any suggestions on how I can solve this matter, sir or ma'am?"

Im a little over 6'2 and I LOVE tall chicks (dem legz)

I wont say I discriminate, but tall, thick girls are my weakness...

have an ex who was damn near the same height as myself.... did feel a lil awkward walking with her while she was in heels though lol

i posted a story in here one time saying my 6'2 butt couldn't get it in with my FWB in my car and both left disappointed that time and we both knew it was cuz of my height
laugh.gif

used her car the next time, and i was driving it, parked and immediately said and noticed "there's more headroom in the back of yours", dome was had and she was about 5'4, 5'5.

also for the first time ever in my smashing life with this FWB I've played music while the deed was getting done, don't know why it took me a while to do that too. Dom Kennedy and Common was the soundtrack that night. literally paused once to her and said "hold up I heard this song already"
laugh.gif

It's funny we having this talk on height because the lady i'm messing with now is 6'0 (i'm 6'2) btw and never in my life could i see myself with a female that height. The first time she put on heels one night, straight had me like
embarassed.gif
.  Eventually got over it especially with dem legs
pimp.gif

Been doing the standing up thing quite often lately.. be feelin' like da man in der.. 
pimp.gif

squats at the gym been paying off, because chick ain't petite either.. But I do have a little petite thing flying out to come see me, she's literally the size of a 5th grader, super small (5'1 or so not a ******) I'm bout to have some fun with her, she the same one that came at me strong last summer, but i didn't smash. She started playing with her self on my bed one time and the night before she left the country we were at a salsa club and she started jerkin me off while i was pissing in a public urinal.
eek.gif

considering i passed up on her just to go on a 5 month dry spell, it's not happening again, buhleedat..

How she got a tongue ring and she aint bout that life?

Brah she need to just come to yo house cook yu a meal and let you have it

This week has been eventful. Me and my cousin G'd this joint from Spain (extreme rarity but she wanted it lol), copped the head from a fat Dominican broad that I "kicked" it with for the first time (I need to "eat more fruits"), and my main at the moment was still super wet and squirting lls.

k3 ok you done took it to a whole other level lol...I will never suck toes in my LIFE!!!!...growing up there was this was this prick that lived on my street he was older than everyone you know the *******/fake bully that no one really liked..there was this chick on my street who liked me alot...she was my childhood gf for a while but it didnt work out I was so shy :smh:..she's so bad now but anyways dude made up this rumor that I sucked her toes and told everyone so now everyone in our circle and were mutual friends with were under the impression I sucked her toes..this went on for like 2 summers :smh:

Last edited:
Potential major income jump on the horizon fambily ... never been in a position where I have a decent amount of disposable income...

I hear money = stability to these birds... and stability is an afrodesiac ...

Gets the panties moist. Any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom