TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When women are physically attracted to you they'll let many things they may not particularly like about a man go. For example if ur a lot younger, or even older I guess, or certain personality aspects you have that they may or may not like.

And if ur tall and good looking, them girls 5'9 and over are too easy.

If you're tall, you should ALWAYS go after tall girls when they're available. Even if they're 8+ they don't get approached by men as much as you would think because a lot of dudes be intimidated.

What do you consider tall? 6'4 and above? I'm 6'2 and I don't feel like tall chicks check for me but I may be oblivious since I usually go for chicks under 5'6.

Exceptions for volleyball chicks though :smokin

What do you consider tall? 6'4 and above? I'm 6'2 and I don't feel like tall chicks check for me but I may be oblivious since I usually go for chicks under 5'6.

My FWB is a shade under 6 feet. I'm 6'1ish. According to her (excluding b-ball players) I'm fairly tall, which surprised me. But then I thought about how tall my homies are and the vast majority of em are 5'9 and below, so it makes sense.

You gotta remember avg height for a mid 20's male is still only like 5'9-5'10. So to women who are 5'9+ they meet a LOT of dudes who are shorter than them, so even if you're only a inch taller them them, you're good.

6'4 and above is that automatic panty remover for tall chicks. you almost cant go wrong.

At 6'2 ur still close to eye level with them especially when they wear heels. But when they feel significantly shorter than their man, their attracted to him cuz its such a rarity for them.

Was kickin it with some fam, left my car at my house last night and out of the blue! This girl from work hits me with "I dropped my son of at my moms..."

I was scrambling to get a ride back to my crib to get my car but failed. SMH at me.

My FWB is a shade under 6 feet. I'm 6'1ish. According to her (excluding b-ball players) I'm fairly tall, which surprised me. But then I thought about how tall my homies are and the vast majority of em are 5'9 and below, so it makes sense.

You gotta remember avg height for a mid 20's male is still only like 5'9-5'10. So to women who are 5'9+ they meet a LOT of dudes who are shorter than them, so even if you're only a inch taller them them, you're good.

my homegirl is like 5'8, 5'9, but she STAY with a dude shorter than her. I don't know how. I'm 5'5/5'6 and I'm looking at you crazy if you 5'7. My ex was 5'8, and that was the SHORTEST dude I ever ****** with. Usually I do 6'0 and up.

But at the end of the day man, if you got a good mouthpiece women can eventually see past the height stuff. That's not what's important. However, I'd be lying if I said short dudes don't have to put in more effort than taller guys.

my homegirl is like 5'8, 5'9, but she STAY with a dude shorter than her. I don't know how. I'm 5'5/5'6 and I'm looking at you crazy if you 5'7. My ex was 5'8, and that was the SHORTEST dude I ever ****** with. Usually I do 6'0 and up.

But at the end of the day man, if you got a good mouthpiece women can eventually see past the height stuff. That's not what's important. However, I'd be lying if I said short dudes don't have to put in more effort than taller guys.
I hear chicks say this EVERY DAY ..

I swear somebody has to be lying... cuz they make it seem like 6'0

I hear chicks say this EVERY DAY ..

I swear somebody has to be lying... cuz they make it seem like 6'0

Last edited:
Bros, when ur over @ a chick's place, lock your phones :smh: This chick i been seeing/smashing went through my **** the other night. She told me today she had went through and saw all these women texting me. She mentioned that she has trust issues so i guess that why she went through my phone. Can't believe there are broads like this :smh:

Bros, when ur over @ a chick's place, lock your phones :smh:

bruh you ALWAYS keep your phone locked 24/7. prevents this from happening but also in case it gets stolen/lost......

rookie mistake |I

Seriously.

One time my ex asked me "why does your phone have a password?" and my response was "why do you care that my phone has a password?"

She ended up going through my email and Facebook a few months later when I went to take a shower and left my laptop open

And if ur tall and good looking, them girls 5'9 and over are too easy.

THIS.

Im attracted to tall chicks by default but I do notice they check for taller dudes like myself by default.

This is true, tall ****** don't know the power they carry, being all reserved and ****. That's why shorter dudes can come through and scoop them up. Any woman just wants some attention.

bruh you ALWAYS keep your phone locked 24/7. prevents this from happening but also in case it gets stolen/lost......

rookie mistake |I
I never lock my phone I have nothing to hide nor do we go out so it's open game for whatever chick I talk to

I don't get chicks who show interest but have BFs >: This chick in my class has been eyeing me for the past few wks. Class ended and, as I'm packing things into me bag, she moves from the other side of the room and stands by herself right in my view. So, I chop it up, find out we both from NY about 45 mins apart and I secure the digits. Check the FB and see she is happy w/a BF. Texting her today and she confirms it :x . She's honestly not bad enough for me to try to steal her. Luckily, we have a mutual female friend at school so I'm trying to see if I could hang with both of them to get to know her better. Even if I can't get her, I want to use her network of girlfriends to find other potential yambs :D

Convo:
Her: Well, I have a boyfriend so maybe we can double date sometime
Me: Oh girl, I wouldn't mind chilling with your group of friends. How would that be?
Her: Haha fun I'm sure
Me: Well okay then! We'll plan a fun outing when you're back

Last edited:
I don't get chicks who show interest but have BFs
mad.gif
This chick in my class has been eyeing me for the past few wks. Class ended and, as I'm packing things into me bag, she moves from the other side of the room and stands by herself right in my view. So, I chop it up, find out we both from NY about 45 mins apart and I secure the digits. Check the FB and see she is happy w/a BF. Texting her today and she confirms it
sick.gif
. She's honestly not bad enough for me to try to steal her. Luckily, we have a mutual female friend at school so I'm trying to see if I could hang with both of them to get to know her better. Even if I can't get her, I want to use her network of girlfriends to find other potential yambs
happy.gif

Convo:
Her: Well, I have a boyfriend so maybe we can double date sometime
Me: Oh girl, I wouldn't mind chilling with your group of friends. How would that be?
Her: Haha fun I'm sure
Me: Well okay then! We'll plan a fun outing when you're back
i seriously hate when girls do this. 

I never lock my phone I have nothing to hide nor do we go out so it's open game for whatever chick I talk to

to each their own playa...

Even if I can't get her, I want to use her network of girlfriends to find other potential yambs

Another valuable and significant token of knowledge right here, being platonic friends with a cute girl(s) = meeting their hot friends , you basically get vetted through mutual relationships, giving you a huge advantage over random dudes. Only downside is sometimes the friends are busted/ugly or even if they are cute you still might not end up getting along well with them.

"I have a boyfriend, so maybe we can double date sometime"

I get the networking thing, but as soon as she said that, I'm pretty sure she would read the immediate disinterest on my face.

to each their own playa...

Even if I can't get her, I want to use her network of girlfriends to find other potential yambs

Another valuable and significant token of knowledge right here, being platonic friends with a cute girl(s) = meeting their hot friends , you basically get vetted through mutual relationships, giving you a huge advantage over random dudes. Only downside is sometimes the friends are busted/ugly or even if they are cute you still might not end up getting along well with them.

More often than not, that's exactly how it is.

Last edited:

Yeah fambs I was :stoneface: :smh: at the double date comment. Even if the friends are beat, you can grab their numbers and get in another social circle and rinse/repeat until you find what you like; you also have a potential flock of females with you, which is a thumbs up if you hitting the clubs or just want to look like a boss, as you're out looking for prospects 8). The platonic friend trick might have worked for me already this week. Chatted it up with a girl (she has a BF) from class on the bus ride back home. Next thing I know she mentions her birthday is coming up and said she'd be sure to invite me so I passed her my phone and let her put the digits in. I already know her "thicker" friend already wants the D, as she was jocking me and every other guy at the bar last week when she was faded on her birthday.

Last edited:
Damn, I got a lot of catching up to do.. Just got a new job nd running for vice-prez of the caribbean student org. at my school so I been hella busy.

But what y'all think about smashing chicks with a banging body and a below average face? There's this one chick in my accounting class, and that mass looks bigger than Serena williams' no lie. Her stomach is flat, she's definitely fit

Body is actually something crazy, but she's a bit tough in the face. When I see her from the back,,,,I'm weak. The face tho...

Not really sure if I should pursue or not.

Damn, I got a lot of catching up to do.. Just got a new job nd running for vice-prez of the caribbean student org. at my school so I been hella busy.

But what y'all think about smashing chicks with a banging body and a below average face? There's this one chick in my accounting class, and that mass looks bigger than Serena williams' no lie. Her stomach is flat, she's definitely fit

Body is actually something crazy, but she's a bit tough in the face. When I see her from the back,,,,I'm weak. The face tho...

Not really sure if I should pursue or not.
your trying to smash or wife? clearly you know the answer. anyways

just got back from seeing springbreakers with this chick
mean.gif
 it did not end well for me smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom