TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to listen to their answers though, not just go down a broad list of questions. Their answers will help you to come up with further questions in order to build off of and explore the initial questions more in depth.

If she's giving a bunch of short answers though, she's just not that into you. Chicks love to talk about themselves.
I've knocked off a few chicks that gave me one word answers. Some broads are just incapable of a decent conversation.

Gotta know the difference, the sign is if she's giving you wone word answers but is giggling, then she might be just a dimwit that's dtf.

LOL at number 8.

I guess everyone is a tool then because like the wise Eddie Murphy said men would be naked in a cardboard box if it wasn't for impressing women. Whether it be consciously or subconsciously.

You have to listen to their answers though, not just go down a broad list of questions. Their answers will help you to come up with further questions in order to build off of and explore the initial questions more in depth.

If she's giving a bunch of short answers though, she's just not that into you. Chicks love to talk about themselves.

I've knocked off a few chicks that gave me one word answers. Some broads are just incapable of a decent conversation.

Gotta know the difference, the sign is if she's giving you wone word answers but is giggling, then she might be just a dimwit that's dtf.

Ditto, including the just friends, the I got a man, I'm married etc... It ain't that black and white. Yeah I was a dirt bag.

Really though, they're the ones that ended up choosing.

Last edited:
Met a chick that I'm going crazy over. I've only known this chick for less than a week; yet she's all I can think about. I haven't hit up my other chicks/prospects because of this chick either :smh: . Basically gave one of my yambs up, she was getting the boot anyways. So I'm headed out tomorrow night to see if I can find a cutie to compete for this mind space this new chick has monopolized. I hate feeling so vulnerable.

Damn, I posted this nearly 6 months ago & she has been my girl since then. I used to frequent this thread as a single man..I met her and slowly fell off, lol. Wouldn't trade it though, I knew something was different. I met several beautiful women since, but I'm honestly good...thanks tay!

Damn, I posted this nearly 6 months ago & she has been my girl since then. I used to frequent this thread as a single man..I met her and slowly fell off, lol. Wouldn't trade it though, I knew something was different. I met several beautiful women since, but I'm honestly good...thanks tay!

aaah, another TAY success story....hottest thing out since Kanye's Workout Plan...

LOL at number 8.

I guess everyone is a tool then because like the wise Eddie Murphy Dave Chappelle said men would be naked in a cardboard box if it wasn't for impressing women. Whether it be consciously or subconsciously.

correction!, jk its all good bro. 1:35 mark

^ol' girl sounds like a stuck up broad.

But if you are writing a note to a girl, your spelling and grammer have to be on point.

Went to the bar to snag more strags, had a solid lil private 7:2 ratio at my place and my dudes passed out and couldn't even entertain the ****/hold the fort down... :x

Might be time for some new wingmen ****

theres this chick I been talking to.

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

:smh:

She's 29, I'm 27
if she cool money, then why not have her as a corner chick?

Corner chick (n): woman that's relatively cool. Low stress, good yambs, nice personality .. however, there's one major flaw that impedes relationship status ie: kids, excessive ratchetness, family etc...

Corner chicks are in infinite purgatory between gal and JO... they are little closer to a gal because you can go on dates and kick it... but will never be your only squeeze...

How many baby daddys are involved?

Mini-Golf. There's a laid back, low stress environment with plenty of opportunities for interaction. Plus both people can show off their competitive side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom