TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions
. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

Tease women
. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

Remember: Statements over questions
. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.
if you don't remember anything else, remember these 3

Just got a # like this..(twitter)

ME: I'm gonna skip the bulls**t and be straight up. What's your number?
GIRL: Lol brave.
ME: Ha, something like that.
GIRL: *Sends back number*

Gonna let y'all handle this one from here.
(When to text her, what to text her, etc.)

She's like an 8/10, not too bad.

That will go nowhere fam, you didnt put enough work...hopefully wrong but dont be surprised if she aq

Where do I start.

The last three months we grew apart, she started grad school and basically we stopped spending time with each other.

I probably overreacted but life is too short.
son.. you RIGHT up the street from me... a little farther from patty yambs...

we gotta make moves, mayne...

Where do I start.

The last three months we grew apart, she started grad school and basically we stopped spending time with each other.

I probably overreacted but life is too short.
son.. you RIGHT up the street from me... a little farther from patty yambs...

we gotta make moves, mayne...

Bro last night I went out for the first time as a legitimate single dude in 3 years.

I planned on putting up shots like Kobe, only took one shot, it was a layup but it went in :lol:

i work with mostly women all 40+ years old but there is this one intern there that's my age... we hit it off just due to the circumstances and whatnot.

whenever we're talking she's making eye contact and smiling the whole time... she asks me pretty personal questions and **** too.. originally thought it was just her being nice but after it was happening everyday i began taking this as genuine interest

lol after this conversation i think i'm wrong tho

"
Me: Most of this check going to bills :smh: .. My cell phone is outrageous this month

Her: mines too but it's covered

me: psssh you must be ballin

her: nah it's called sister, mom.................................................................. boyfriend.... they all help me out

me: ahhhhhhhh >D

"

i took that as her basically drawing a line in the sand because the mention of her bf was extremely random and basically an afterthought... peeped how she was checking to see my reaction too.

^or she could be that chick that do not care if she has a boyfriend and still want to give up the yambs. never know 

Any sex moves I should incorporate?

Straight up

I got one called the Deep Tissue Massage where I doggy style it for a while then push them forward all the way and pretty much bury it in without ever pulling out. Really deep penetrating and a show of dominance.

I'm getting bored as hell with sex -_- My main and side chick are happy but, it's getting mad boring. So not intellectually or mentally stimulated.
Do that rocco stuff where it looks like she's effing you :x :rofl:

Texted the chick who's number I got yesterday. Chick asked me to meet up, I didn't initiate it.

Gonna scoop her from her house tomorrow. Where should we go? Not trying to spend any $. Maybe $20 at most.

I'm not 21, btw. So no drinks.

Last edited:
This man KNOWS.
Im 6'2 6'3 with sneakers, 

I only take tall chicks seriously. I love my tall women 5'8 5'11 maybe even 6'0

So sexy.

I feel like im getting cut short with a short female... Like where is my moneys worth.lol
Repped for saying you're money's worth. I laughed out loud for real. Don't want to get short changed (no pun intended)
My girlfriend is 5'0 ft. and she is very nice inside and out. Don't sleep on the short ones.
Jumpin in for the shorties..think my gf is around 5'5 and i love it 

Any sex moves I should incorporate?

Straight up

I got one called the Deep Tissue Massage where I doggy style it for a while then push them forward all the way and pretty much bury it in without ever pulling out. Really deep penetrating and a show of dominance.

I'm getting bored as hell with sex -_- My main and side chick are happy but, it's getting mad boring. So not intellectually or mentally stimulated.

Man....:rofl:

Was talking to one of my female friend and she said before she knew me she see me as unapproachable.

Lol how does one become approachable ? Maybe I need to stop listening to my music in my headphones when I'm out

Was talking to one of my female friend and she said before she knew me she see me as unapproachable.

Lol how does one become approachable ? Maybe I need to stop listening to my music in my headphones when I'm out
Know that feel
Beats be turnt up when I am in the grocery store which is prime yamb territory Friday,Saturday nights for some reason

Know that feel
Beats be turnt up when I am in the grocery store which is prime yamb territory Friday,Saturday nights for some reason
I
Yambs don't like target where I'm from rarely do I see any wroth talking to but wholes food market is another story

I
Yambs don't like target where I'm from rarely do I see any wroth talking to but wholes food market is another story
Man every target I go to especially the one by the university has quality yambs in spandex pants or the one I go to after work
But yea whole foods, trader joes, and this store in Texas called central market have so much quality but I am hella aloof to attention from females or I have that I will kill you face all the time (as a co worker has told me) so it makes me very unapproachable but most of the times I am happy as hell just have a very expressionless face lol
Trying to stop that tho been on a draught for damn near a year now smh

smh... these young girls need to stop wearing leggings almost caught a case
mean.gif

I'm in Dallas. :lol:
my bad g... didn't eem know...

Weather is getting better... so you can take a yamb to a outdoor eating spot ...

Arts district is cool... y'all could stroll out there...

Also, the improv is cool... two tickets plus a burrito from freebirds and bong ... you in there ...

I'd reserve that last joint for a chick you really feeling...

Also, you signed up for the tay challenge?

PM me... cuz I'm always looking to learn when it comes to handling the yambs.

I'm in Dallas. :lol:
my bad g... didn't eem know...

Weather is getting better... so you can take a yamb to a outdoor eating spot ...

Arts district is cool... y'all could stroll out there...

Also, the improv is cool... two tickets plus a burrito from freebirds and bong ... you in there ...

I'd reserve that last joint for a chick you really feeling...

Also, you signed up for the tay challenge?

PM me... cuz I'm always looking to learn when it comes to handling the yambs.
YambGod, trust me, you're not ready for that Nacho V. life :x :rofl: . GROCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom