TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tips on how to spit to Filipinas?

Treat them like any other chick. I don't subscribe to switching my game up for different races. I'm just myself and i attract what i attract.

Side note. I don't think I've ever smashed a chick with a kid. I definitely haven't knowingly

Side note. I don't think I've ever smashed a chick with a kid. I definitely haven't knowingly

lol real talk that's the 2nd tightest I've ever had.
I thought it was going to be hallway. but they shrink back its like elastic

dot it.

+ pics for NT

don't disapoint.
I got you brah...

Pm for the pics cuz one yamb asked me "what was that" when I was on niketalk ...

She prolly lurking ...

Just pm me and I'll send you a pic of this rump...

Cuz its :pimp:

Questions for my professional bruhs. I do recruitment for a network and there are times were we bring candidates in who are extremely attractive. Occasionally I want to ask them out after they come in for interviews. Although I bring the people in, I don't make the hiring decision. I can give my opinion but that's it. My question is, does it seem like a bad idea to ask out the candidates that I find attractive?

Questions for my professional bruhs. I do recruitment for a network and there are times were we bring candidates in who are extremely attractive. Occasionally I want to ask them out after they come in for interviews. Although I bring the people in, I don't make the hiring decision. I can give my opinion but that's it. My question is, does it seem like a bad idea to ask out the candidates that I find attractive?
easy fix...

Bad biddies attract bad biddies ...

Befriend them instead of trying ramming them... then hook up with friends...

No human resources, no nonsense ... you remove the potential workplace

Sounds like you got a cool gig. Why risk it over yambs?

Yeah so here is the thing, how do I befriend them to make that happen without it sounding like an HR nightmare? Also one of these chicks seems cool to the point where I would actually want to spend some time with her, not just hit and leave. It's a huge grey area that just prevents me from going at them and I'm trying to figure out how to get out of the grey area.

SoleKing I gotta hear that story!

Ricky she probably just trying to see how far you'd go for her. It starts out with little things then gradually goes on.

Gotta put your foot down early.......

HOWEVER.....if you know its guaranteed yambs then it makes it tougher. Shoot her a quick text talking about you'll only come if ya'll get to cuddle. Her response will let you know the deal, whether she is down for the pound game.

I approve of this message

Thank you ma'am

That girl was thirsty! Girl is not a dime, but she passes the test in the face and his a little big, anyway here is the story :

Some girl got in the store, bought a lot of things.

While trying the clothes, she was almost talking to me with the breast out. Got me like :nerd:

She got some coupon for the cinema and here is the convo :

Her : what do I get with those coupons?
Me : enoough for two entries for a movie, you just need to invite me now :lol: (we are always joking with the clients at my store).
Her : I was about to say the same thing.
Me : :lol:
Her : do I take number or you take mine?
Me : take mine.

She texts me right after :

Her : hi mister, you're cute by the way
Me : Thanks, you're pretty too.

I don't know, but I feel like I should have said something else lol
And I answered 1 hour after she texted me (I was at work)

I don't think I'll pursuit the yambs, but if they come my way, I'll take them. I'll be moving up the standards, slowly to the dimes :rofl:

Anyway, what do you say to a girl when she just texts you so you have her number too?

just gotta be like what time is pur movie starting. ..maybe ask her name and age first though.

ran into a chance chick tonight was spitting a little and she was like...I'm 16.. I said gotta go lol

just gotta be like what time is pur movie starting. ..maybe ask her name and age first though.

ran into a chance chick tonight was spitting a little and she was like...I'm 16.. I said gotta go lol

should've hit her up with the : hit me up when you want to catch that movie.

I don't know her age, but I'm pretty sure she's older than me like 25 or something (i'm 20)

was about to smash this girl I met at a bar last night, until i found out she's 16 ( i'm 21) I was :wow: :smh: ). Leading me on tryna convince me to take her back with me, cant believe she told me her real age. Plus I could have sworn she was older than me :lol:

Fake IDs + Developed females = jailbait

Last edited:
I hate this:

I went on a first date with this girl tonight, we had a couple drinks each at a nice dim lit restaurant, conversation went well, there was certainly a level chemistry between me and her. Then it got kinda late and it was time to go home. So I ask for our bill. Bill comes and I let it sit for a few mins and continued talking with said girl. Then I paid for it.

This girl did not even mention the bill, look at the price (wasnt that much), or even glance at it I don't think. She literally 100% expected I pay, with no mention of the bill whatsoever. I mean even though you probably know I'll be paying (which I generally think man should pay at first date most times), at least reach over to your purse, or offer to split the bill verbally. I didn't like how she totally expected it without budging on the topic in any way at all.

If she offers to split and you agree, then let her make her judgments about you. But I found what she did off putting.

This tells me a lot about the girl to be honest. The night went pretty well till that point but that ticked me off. I like the girls who offer to split the bill, then I say no I got it.

Anyone feel me on this?

I hate this:

I went on a first date with this girl tonight, we had a couple drinks each at a nice dim lit restaurant, conversation went well, there was certainly a level chemistry between me and her. Then it got kinda late and it was time to go home. So I ask for our bill. Bill comes and I let it sit for a few mins and continued talking with said girl. Then I paid for it.

This girl did not even mention the bill, look at the price (wasnt that much), or even glance at it I don't think. She literally 100% expected I pay, with no mention of the bill whatsoever. I mean even though you probably know I'll be paying (which I generally think man should pay at first date most times), at least reach over to your purse, or offer to split the bill verbally. I didn't like how she totally expected it without budging on the topic in any way at all.

If she offers to split and you agree, then let her make her judgments about you. But I found what she did off putting.

This tells me a lot about the girl to be honest. The night went pretty well till that point but that ticked me off. I like the girls who offer to split the bill, then I say no I got it.

Anyone feel me on this?
I feel you bro. I usually expect the girl to give me the check dance or at least offer to pay half even though everybody knows I'm paying. Fortunately this has always happened to me on dates. If it didn't, yeah I'd be ticked a little, but I'd try not to be oversensitive about stuff like that. 

On my phone so forgive me for the errors...I'll try to keep it short

So I'm at work and throughout the night I had light convos with this chick...nothing serious just kinda feeling each other out...it was on some friendly ****...I'm pretty good at knowing which white chicks is down for interracial relations lol but I wasn't too sure with her...I had it at 50/50 and I decided not to try to get her digits cause I be paranoid about the harassment risk at work especially with me being black and her white...

so at one point she asks is this all i do work wise and I'm like yea and then she was like "oh I heard you used to work in another department" so I'm like yea but i transferred last year...so I figured the chick asked somebody about me but I still decided not to get her digits...

Aight fast forward to the morning...I'm about to leave the floor and this lady called me over and was like "are you married" I'm like "what? Nah" then she was like well so and so wants your number but she's shy...and it was the girl I had convos w/ that night...so I approach her and exchanged numbers

So I leave work that morning and later that evening I just hit her w/ a basic txt and she told me how she had to work that night again...and I was like damn that sucks blah blah (we work 12 hour shifts...7pm-7am) ..she didn't respond to my last txt so I figured she was getting ready for work so I was like w/e

Aight so I'm always up late on my off nights and I happened to be out that night so around 2am I hit her w/ a "how's your night going" txt...pretty harmless ...well she never responds...so that next day I just deleted her number....right decision?

I work in the hospital so I really don't know when I'll see her again (rarely work a night on the floor she works on) but if I do I'll still speak cause I'm not mad..just weird she basically came at me but brushed me off like that ...she seemed like a cool chick so I was slightly disappointed nothing happened as far talking outside of work

Hope my story/issue makes sense :lol:

Usually you dip after the 2nd no response, but You set yourself up to not have s response by sending it at 2 am. Don't delete, but don't text anymore either.

I hate this:

Anyone feel me on this?

naw. I kinda never understood why a dude would be upset about this but had full intention to pay.
you were showing how gentlemanly you were and when your on a first date that you planned. the girl should have no worries about the bill or activities you planned

now it'd be a problem if its like date 3 and she made the plans.... but don't be mad she didn't flinch..

ain't no point of playing the ...I got this game. you shpuldnt have to prove chivalry you should just do it.

All bad. I could've done the same with my interns but would rather keep them around.

I hate this:

Anyone feel me on this?
Nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't become a habit (if a second date is possible). Maybe she was too caught up with the conversation

On my phone so forgive me for the errors...I'll try to keep it short

So I'm at work and throughout the night I had light convos with this chick...nothing serious just kinda feeling each other out...it was on some friendly ****...I'm pretty good at knowing which white chicks is down for interracial relations lol but I wasn't too sure with her...I had it at 50/50 and I decided not to try to get her digits cause I be paranoid about the harassment risk at work especially with me being black and her white...

so at one point she asks is this all i do work wise and I'm like yea and then she was like "oh I heard you used to work in another department" so I'm like yea but i transferred last year...so I figured the chick asked somebody about me but I still decided not to get her digits...

Aight fast forward to the morning...I'm about to leave the floor and this lady called me over and was like "are you married" I'm like "what? Nah" then she was like well so and so wants your number but she's shy...and it was the girl I had convos w/ that night...so I approach her and exchanged numbers

So I leave work that morning and later that evening I just hit her w/ a basic txt and she told me how she had to work that night again...and I was like damn that sucks blah blah (we work 12 hour shifts...7pm-7am) ..she didn't respond to my last txt so I figured she was getting ready for work so I was like w/e

Aight so I'm always up late on my off nights and I happened to be out that night so around 2am I hit her w/ a "how's your night going" txt...pretty harmless ...well she never responds...so that next day I just deleted her number....right decision?

I work in the hospital so I really don't know when I'll see her again (rarely work a night on the floor she works on) but if I do I'll still speak cause I'm not mad..just weird she basically came at me but brushed me off like that ...she seemed like a cool chick so I was slightly disappointed nothing happened as far talking outside of work

Hope my story/issue makes sense
laugh.gif
i'll say that you deleted the # prematurely, she could have easily been busy. I mean she was interested enough from the go, so no need to burn the bridge obased off a few unreplied texts.

just because you're out at 2am on a weekend, doesnt mean she is playa. Those late night weekend texts are always risky, unless of course you cross paths during the night.

just because you're out at 2am on a weekend, doesnt mean she is playa. Those late night weekend texts are always risky, unless of course you cross paths during the night.

I know y'all work night shifts but those "what's up" type texts Late at night are booty call texts for sure.

My boy got a chicks number and right off the bat she said "Don't be one of those guys texting me at night just trying to sleep with me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom