TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This yamb I been chillin with and knocked down a few times started talmbout she miss me and bringing up her feelings all the time. I'm mentally preparing for the eventual "where is this going" talk, but I've been trying to be enough of an a hole where she doesn't get feels but nice enough where I can still smang :lol:. We don't even go out on dates, just watch Netflix and smang. The life of a bachelor :smh:

Limit the encounters.

The ultimate ice breaker/litmus test to see if she is feeling you:

"let me touch your teeth." it's funny and it will catch her completely off guard. Don't actually do it, of course, but take note on her reaction. If she smiles/laughs and appears to think about letting you do it, you can definitely get the number. If she looks weirded out, just say "I'm just kidding" and keep it moving or actually finish a regular convo.

I'm thinking about making one of those hidden camera videos and get chicks reactions.

Ask a few girls today and I guarantee they'll at least laugh.

The ultimate ice breaker/litmus test to see if she is feeling you:

"let me touch your teeth." it's funny and it will catch her completely off guard. Don't actually do it, of course, but take note on her reaction. If she smiles/laughs and appears to think about letting you do it, you can definitely get the number. If she looks weirded out, just say "I'm just kidding" and keep it moving or actually finish a regular convo.

I'm thinking about making one of those hidden camera videos and get chicks reactions.

Ask a few girls today and I guarantee they'll at least laugh.
touch your teeth?

my g...

That feel after you slayed the yambs and they put their thighs on you...

:pimp:

Dont let these cats steer you away... as a yamb connoisseur ... I like it.

Ahh the human body just shapes into one another. Thing is chicks gotta put some clothes on for me to get rest otherwise after about 2-3 minutes of laying about to sleep i start exploring and rounds 2-3 commence.

I need some new yambs

Do what makes you happy...with me I try to avoid women with kids unless I know the yambs are 100% because that's all I want from. them honestly...its no disrespect but I'm not mentally and financially ready for kids let alone. help with one that isn't mines ..

Do what makes you happy...with me I try to avoid women with kids unless I know the yambs are 100% because that's all I want from. them honestly...its no disrespect but I'm not mentally and financially ready for kids let alone. help with one that isn't mines ..
see that's the thing about most chicks with 1 kid. they not exactly trying to find a daddy for thwir kid. the kid has a daddy. so its atleast 6+ months before u even meet the kid on top of the chick NEVER expects you to have to pay for anything for their kid.

true ive never looked at it like that & ive never really talked to a chick with a kid serious before just one night things but unfortunately hearing different horror stories & dealing with my own turned me off completely to the idea..

Last edited:
true ive never looked at it like that & ive never really talked to a chick with a kid serious before..dealing with my own & hearing different horror stories by friends and associates turned me off completely to the idea..

trust 6 weeks ago I said NO KIDS. BUT the chick and I have crazy chemistry. still in the honeymoon stage though. so it may fizzle but trust I'm breaking all my rules.

major decision looming fellas...

Got this big booty HOOD RAT breezy I been trying to snag for damb near a year... finally got her...

She from Dallas... but its a 30 min drive... the convo.

Her: can you come get me
Me: why you can't just drive
Her: cuz I drove from east Texas (2.5 hours)
Me: why you can't just drive up her... I'm trying to take you out and by the time we get back, everything will be closed.
Her: it dont matter. I'm just not trying to drive. You can take me back tomorrow morning before you go to work.

Seems like there's guaranteed yambs tonight... but I feel awkward driving 39 min to pick Ger up... 30 min back.. then having to do it all over again in the morning...

What should I do? I been trying to holla her for a min... nice THICK thighs... smooth brown skin...

Just a hood rat that went off to college...

She has a kid, too.. so you know she likes to give...

Input... QUICKLY ..

Got this big booty HOOD RAT breezy I been trying to snag for damb near a year... finally got her...

Me: why you can't just drive up her... I'm trying to take you out and by the time we get back, everything will be closed.
Her: it dont matter. I'm just not trying to drive. You can take me back tomorrow morning before you go to work.

Seems like there's guaranteed yambs tonight... but I feel awkward driving 39 min to pick Ger up... 30 min back.. then having to do it all over again in the morning...

What should I do? I been trying to holla her for a min... nice THICK thighs... smooth brown skin...

Input... QUICKLY ..
not gunna lie sounds like a mission, but i walked 2 hours for some box im sure u can drive

SoleKing I gotta hear that story!

Ricky she probably just trying to see how far you'd go for her. It starts out with little things then gradually goes on.

Gotta put your foot down early.......

HOWEVER.....if you know its guaranteed yambs then it makes it tougher. Shoot her a quick text talking about you'll only come if ya'll get to cuddle. Her response will let you know the deal, whether she is down for the pound game.

30 minutes isn't that bad..if you truly dnt wanna get her tonight there's always tommorrow..that way yall could really set up something..but it does sound like some guranteed guts

Input... QUICKLY ..

dot it.

+ pics for NT

don't disapoint.

Last edited:
SoleKing I gotta hear that story!

Ricky she probably just trying to see how far you'd go for her. It starts out with little things then gradually goes on.

Gotta put your foot down early.......

HOWEVER.....if you know its guaranteed yambs then it makes it tougher. Shoot her a quick text talking about you'll only come if ya'll get to cuddle. Her response will let you know the deal, whether she is down for the pound game.

I approve of this message

Yambily...me and my long distance gf broke it off.

y'all were right. now i'm over here like...

JK. only 5 more weeks until i'm back home for the summer and back experiencing the Pearly Gates ( :wink: ) on the regular. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yambily...me and my long distance gf broke it off.

y'all were right. now i'm over here like...

JK. only 5 more weeks until i'm back home for the summer and back experiencing the Pearly Gates ( :wink: ) on the regular. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Tyrone already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom