TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a kid at 16? Well, based on all the "when did you lose your virginity?" threads, she's either right on time, or a couple years late.

saw this girl on campus talked to her. We talked for hours straight I told her I was feeling her but she's into the whole interracial thing...but she's been chopping it up with me for hours again idk what to think..

saw this girl on campus talked to her. We talked for hours straight I told her I was feeling her but she's into the whole interracial thing...but she's been chopping it up with me for hours again idk what to think..

HOURS!?!? Get her number..and go from there.

You know what to do. No brainer.

Bruh if you been talking to her for that many hours straight plz let it breathe before you end up friendzoned/suspected gay.

and to dude askin bout clingy yambs:
take advantage yet take heed cuz it can go sour quick but for the next few weeks soak it up playboy...taco bell, beer, clothes, etc

Clingy? Observe how vulnerable she is immediately after sex.....

Funny this is brought up. I had 2 different girls recently that after the smash sesh were ALL over me.

I was walking one to her car and she wanted to hold hands :smh:

Other wanted to cuddle up on me every single damn time. As in put her head on my chest and hold my hand.

Both are no longer spoke to.

BUT at the same time the most clingy girl I ever dealt with didn't care to cuddle or anything after sex...but not talk to her for one day, she's throwing a fit.

Last edited:
New to this thread but im sorry if this has been covered (and I am about to read all 224 pages) but what do you guys think of girls who have a kid?

I'm 27 the chick is 28. I dont even know if I want kids but im really feeling the chick. problem is IM also not sure if im sticking around in this town and there was /is one more chick im kinda looking forward to see if something is there (cuz she has no kids and super chill.

One chick reminds me of an ex. and the other one reminds me of the girl who got away.

decisons decisions

New to this thread but im sorry if this has been covered (and I am about to read all 224 pages) but what do you guys think of girls who have a kid?

I'm 27 the chick is 28. I dont even know if I want kids but im really feeling the chick. problem is IM also not sure if im sticking around in this town and there was /is one more chick im kinda looking forward to see if something is there (cuz she has no kids and super chill.

One chick reminds me of an ex. and the other one reminds me of the girl who got away.

decisons decisions
Chicks with kids

Dont know about other cats... but I've had awesome experiences with chicks with kids...

Yambs are dope
They like to please.
They can cook.
They know they can't be first.
They're perfectly comfortable with internalizing the time y'all spend as a false relationship, eem though she know y'all not together and act accordingly.
THEIR JO status doesn't evaporate as quickly as single chicks.
Mouth game is usually vivid.
They're less drama driven...

Of course ... there are chicks that go against everything I just said.. but to me from what I've experienced ... they're cool...

Also depends on number of kids to baby daddies and how said baby daddies were acquired...

This yamb I been chillin with and knocked down a few times started talmbout she miss me and bringing up her feelings all the time. I'm mentally preparing for the eventual "where is this going" talk, but I've been trying to be enough of an a hole where she doesn't get feels but nice enough where I can still smang :lol:. We don't even go out on dates, just watch Netflix and smang. The life of a bachelor :smh:

This yamb I been chillin with and knocked down a few times started talmbout she miss me and bringing up her feelings all the time. I'm mentally preparing for the eventual "where is this going" talk, but I've been trying to be enough of an a hole where she doesn't get feels but nice enough where I can still smang
laugh.gif
. We don't even go out on dates, just watch Netflix and smang. The life of a bachelor
mean.gif
you wanna keep it that way, go 2/3 days without so much as a good morning text, and she will see where shes at. or it will blow up into her being angry and you gotta come over and lay into her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom