TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 next month and Cali
laugh.gif
I just think that's all I'm going to pursue from now on.
should be easy enough its way more in shape girls there than anywhere i been to
It seems like all my homeboys that weigh alot got the extremes..they either only bang big joints or they mess with the stick figures
laugh.gif
...but it dont matter how big you are, just make sure u on point and step up to em like they just a girl big or skinny
i know dudes that have big girl fetishes and will only talk to girls built like a refrigerator box cause they know they're down for anything and will submit. but yeah just make sure your on your p's and q's and you'll be good with any chick

i never buy random girls i meet drinks at a bar/club/lounge. slipped in my pimping the other night and bought shorty a drink. got the digits and hit her up and she didn't respond. This is why i don't buy girls drinks to begin with,

Now I'm trying to figure out how I can troll the **** out of this girl

how you know she even gave you the right number?

charge it to the game, you messed up, let it be a lesson learned. :lol:

No bruh, I can't let that **** go. I'm not mad and it's 100% on me for buying this bird a drink but I need to **** with her now. Like have to any ideas anyone
:lol: if you really want to **** with her...just post her number somewhere and the ppl of the internet would take care of the rest...like set up a quick Craigslist ad for erotic massages using her number or something

Seem like I got flaked on by the yamb I pulled yesterday.. Shot her a text around 8 lastnight to see wassup, I gotta text back like 30 minz later talmbout "She not around right now".. WTF? Had me feeling like she either gave me the wrong number or she really doesn't own a phone.. Kinda mad I wasted all that time rapping wit shawty tho, smh.. I wanted them yambs NT that phatty was lookin right.. I'll chalk it up to the game doe..

Seem like I got flaked on by the yamb I pulled yesterday.. Shot her a text around 8 lastnight to see wassup, I gotta text back like 30 minz later talmbout "She not around right now".. WTF? Had me feeling like she either gave me the wrong number or she really doesn't own a phone.. Kinda mad I wasted all that time rapping wit shawty tho, smh.. I wanted them yambs NT that phatty was lookin right.. I'll chalk it up to the game doe..
sound like she a dummy, i wouldnt worry bout shorty....if anything i would send her a text on the late night like a fri or sat to see if she wit it

laugh.gif

she's wack. 

i never buy random girls i meet drinks at a bar/club/lounge. slipped in my pimping the other night and bought shorty a drink. got the digits and hit her up and she didn't respond. This is why i don't buy girls drinks to begin with,

No bruh, I can't let that **** go. I'm not mad and it's 100% on me for buying this bird a drink but I need to **** with her now. Like have to any ideas anyone

Damn you're childish. Maybe that's why she ain't respond.

Damn you're childish. Maybe that's why she ain't respond.

Call it whatever you want i just want to troll her. And in no way do I come off childish around women

Just let it go 

Think about it

What if she takes 1 of the CL massage calls 

She could end up 

or worse then your whole plan is

Just take the L. Ladies is pimps too. And you wouldn't even think twice about trolling her if you already had other yambs lined up in rotation. So step your game up.

That's the problem, homeboy ain't got no buns to take this frustration out on.

You broke a personal rule and got burned, this should just remind you why you don't buy women drinks. Take it as that and let it go.

Last edited:
Just take the L. Ladies is pimps too. And you wouldn't even think twice about trolling her if you already had other yambs lined up in rotation. So step your game up.
Real ****. 

If a chick flakes it's suppose to be nothing. 

I want to slap the lame dude that started buying chicks drinks for no reason. I've heard of chicks getting random dudes to buy them drinks and dipping IMMEDIATELY. I'm iffy about paying for dates - hell no I'm not buying no random chick a drink just because she's good looking. :smh: It's not even about the money. Just paying for someone's attention that I don't even know seems so damn submissive to me. It feels wrong.

I want to slap the lame dude that started buying chicks drinks for no reason. I've heard of chicks getting random dudes to buy them drinks and dipping IMMEDIATELY. I'm iffy about paying for dates - hell no I'm not buying no random chick a drink just because she's good looking.
mean.gif
It's not even about the money. Just paying for someone's attention that I don't even know seems so damn submissive to me. It feels wrong.
He thought he could get the chicks drunk and go in from there. 

Only way I would buy a random women a drink is if we get to conversing real good and she said she would get the next round. The only way.

I know birds who come to the club with less then 10 dollars in the wallet, with the full intentions of getting drunk at the expense of some clown.

Last edited:
Thats the thing I'm really not mad. I just have been wanting to troll someone recently and it's like it happend at the perfect time. Any good troll would take to much effort though and I seriously don't have the time to do that. If there was a genius troll that took like 5 mins i'd be on it. The CL thing seems brilliant but I know i just don't have the time for it.

Yall don't ever feel like just pranking and trolling folks? I haven't played a good prank on someone in years.

i'd only buy a girl a shot if she a close friend, its her birthday and i feel good, or if she's buying the next round

Last edited:
Get a phone.
If it was that easy I'd have one by now dog. 
laugh.gif

Yeah you're young, not that much experience i assume so you feel you need to take it slow, walk on eggshells not to ruin it. Nope gotta make your intents known and go for the kill, you'll lose more taking it slow than the opposite. They're used to aggressiveness from guys to the point they expect it. Don't feel because she's your age too she moves at the same pace, women are far more advanced at this thing from an early age.

Just read some more posts, I'ma sell my tablet and use the other money I got and see about an additional line.

Should have a job soon and some hustles.

Last edited:
I want to slap the lame dude that started buying chicks drinks for no reason. I've heard of chicks getting random dudes to buy them drinks and dipping IMMEDIATELY. I'm iffy about paying for dates - hell no I'm not buying no random chick a drink just because she's good looking. :smh: It's not even about the money. Just paying for someone's attention that I don't even know seems so damn submissive to me. It feels wrong.

Don't kno why u quoted me cuz I didn't say nun bout buying yambs drinks in the club.. Im not about that life at all..
I refuse to do that ish.. Down here in Memphis they get in free 90% of the time before a certain time... So I'll be damned if pay to get in the club, buy me something to sip on, and also buy some random chick something to sip on too...
I had this convo wit some chicks at work and they explained to me how dudes might buy them drinks to initiate convo and sometimes they'll buy drinks for their entire crew... I was like WTF? Im not wit that ish at all fam, only way Im buying drinks is cuz she's my girl..

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom