TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New discovery about myself:

When "How Do You Want It?" By Tupac comes on my self confidence goes through the roof. :lol: I have headphones on my ears at all times, so I think I'll just put that on loop whenever I'm out :lol:
headphones at all times is a no go. Makes you seem antisocial and introverted.

Some of my sisters friends just became legal, my my how they have grown. A couple actually have the nerve to flirt, too.

Idk if I could bring myself to do it. Hmm.

Some of my sisters friends just became legal, my my how they have grown. A couple actually have the nerve to flirt, too.

Idk if I could bring myself to do it. Hmm.

If there's grass on the field........

a car would be so clutch in my quest for yambs...

i've missed out on a least 5 chances of cheeks this year solely because i couldn't get there in a minutes notice

Been talking to this chick for a week.

Pretty sure I can smash on the first hangout. Very sure.

The tricky part though..

How do I get her IN my bed? I know if I invite her to my spot I don't wanna take that **** right to the bedroom.

But then again I don't wanna waste too much time on the couch or whatever, on some "let's watch a movie" type stuff.

Lately, I do not like ******* on the couch. :smh: :lol:

The couch was my go-to before, but I'm switching it up.

Last edited:

The tricky part though..

How do I get her IN my bed? I know if I invite her to my spot I don't wanna take that **** right to the bedroom.

But then again I don't wanna waste too much time on the couch or whatever, on some "let's watch a movie" type stuff.

Lately, I do not like ******* on the couch.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Make that move on a futon fam. Make that move during a movie, recline that ***** into bed position and you're golden.

Im not sure how I would approach moving them to an actual bed. Unless it was absolutely agreed upon you/her was coming over for yambs, it has to be spur of the moment.

JO's hate feeling like JO's. They know what you're doing when you show them the bedroom and unless they're about that life they could find it insulting.

The tricky part though..

Lately, I do not like ******* on the couch.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

"want the tour of my room?"

WIO

Make that move on a futon fam. Make that move during a movie, recline that ***** into bed position and you're golden.

Im not sure how I would approach moving them to an actual bed. Unless it was absolutely agreed upon you/her was coming over for yambs, it has to be spur of the moment.

JO's hate feeling like JO's. They know what you're doing when you show them the bedroom and unless they're about that life they could find it insulting.

Mine are always the opposite. We start on the couch, making out w/e...I say let's go upstairs and continue...Never been turned down once.

Chicks biggest ace in the hole is them yambs. Sometimes it's good to turn them down even if they're guaranteed. Messes with a chicks psyche AND puts the ball back in your court.
What! you never lying....chick be like why he doesnt want my yambs???
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

This is actually what I prefer to do know matter what. It takes the power away from them. Do this to a "good girl", she'll respect you for it and is more lively to deliver yambs sooner than she thought. Do this to a "bad girl", well, there's 2 options. Either they won't care and will find some other meat, or she'll be very shocked that a guy isn't treating them like a tree stump and it feels different to them, so they'll be loyal and yambs will be consistently gift-wrapped.

famblay, i booked a thick little white ratchet joint outside of the club last night. on the real, i usually don't mess with the ratchets. what's some good opening text game to spit to the ratchets?

Depending on what you want from her Me myself I'd tell her fall thru wake & bake most ratchets smoke so take it from there

Smashed this new 30 somethin yr old and somehow got some free RW boots. :smokin
Wonder if anyone from Dressing Better comes in here :lol:

She called me 'babe' a few times tho :x

Last edited:
Hurtin a little bit right now fellas, spark notes
- had the girl of my dreams, future wife type
-we're both in college, I have 1 semester left, she's a junior
-I'm getting drafted for baseball this weekend
-she says there's no point in "us" anymore because I'll be gone basically for 2 years straight
-she left today on vacation and I'll be gone before she gets back.
-no idea what my next move is gonna be

Opinions/suggestions/ criticism is welcome. And would leaving her a card and flower on her door be cheesy/weak?
let it go at least for now....focus on those 90mph fast balls...you need to keep your head in the game imo..im sure she will come back or someone will take here place....
laugh.gif

Smashed this new 30 somethin yr old and somehow got some free RW boots. :smokin
Wonder if anyone from Dressing Better comes in here :lol:

She called me 'babe' a few times tho :x

That "babe" **** be havin me like :stoneface:
Gotta 30yo jawn that be callin me "bae" and "love"... Hadnt eem piped yet, had to tell her to chill with that bowl**** :lol:

So many chicks say it just to say it I pay it no mind. Ain't a big deal really, the boo, babe, love, bae or whatever they feel like saying that day.

It irks me when new ******* say it, I feel like those words should be reserved for the main.

But she callin me babe the first time kickin it?

Type of stuff that puts me on clinger alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom