TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's safe to say, as men, we're not allowed to catch feelings?

Especially.......ESPECIALLY before you smash.

So it's safe to say, as men, we're not allowed to catch feelings?

Especially.......ESPECIALLY before you smash.

of course, should never even have to ask this question :smh:

you don't catch feelings before you even taken her for a test drive :lol: :stoneface:

I mean you smash within 2-3 weeks tops of meeting the girl, possibly a month if she is wifey material

What's a smooth way to get some stuff back after a breakup?

No way to do it without looking like a chump

My ex still has a number of valuable things and my favorite basketball sweater it has so much sentimental value to me it even has my name embroided on the side....

Damn i miss that **** lol

My ex still has a number of valuable things and my favorite basketball sweater it has so much sentimental value to me it even has my name embroided on the side....

Man I'm trying to get my fav raggedy sweater back too, luckily it's summer so I'm not worried but I need that back though

How can you keep a girl around long enough without feelings getting involved?

Good luck w/ that.

If you lay good pipe and look/act decent, feelings will be caught by her eventually. It's only a matter of time.

And that, is when JO's tend to expire |I

Last edited:
just ask for it she may pack all it up in one box and may be dirty but girls don't do that movie stuff where they setting it on fire.

plis they'd rather not have it in their site anyway

Was 99% sure this ***** lied to me last week but I found out for sure yesterday. I haven't been this mad in a long time. Basically fabricated a whole story with a fake love interest that doesn't even exist. SMH all this to have me not ask her to prom and to stop me from trying to keep liking her.

I could care less about this *****. Just so disgusted that she kept my hopes up and lies to take that away, no courtesy to even tell the truth. The worst part is literally 2 days before prom some guy appears and asks her to go n voilà. Literally give no dambs about me n goes with some lame *** Mofo.

Its like I'm some pawn so she could feel good about herself. I will def call this ***** out n find out WTF her problem is

Man I'm trying to get my fav raggedy sweater back too, luckily it's summer so I'm not worried but I need that back though

Feelings ALWAYS get involved...thats y i have the mentaility that ima just keep smashing till shorty wants to take it to the next level or she slowing down the yambs cuz some other dude trying to wife or something

Been talking to this chick for a week.

Pretty sure I can smash on the first hangout. Very sure.

The tricky part though..

How do I get her IN my bed? I know if I invite her to my spot I don't wanna take that **** right to the bedroom.

But then again I don't wanna waste too much time on the couch or whatever, on some "let's watch a movie" type stuff.

Lately, I do not like ******* on the couch. :smh: :lol:

The couch was my go-to before, but I'm switching it up.

Start on the couch, when its about to go down just say lets go to my room. Soon as you walk into the room, literally pick her up and place her on your bed.

If you about that life you'd actually carry her from the couch to the bed like an Alpha.

Def. works in the times ive done it. Girls like that primal-ness of it.

The tricky part though..

How do I get her IN my bed? I know if I invite her to my spot I don't wanna take that **** right to the bedroom.

But then again I don't wanna waste too much time on the couch or whatever, on some "let's watch a movie" type stuff.

Start on the couch, when its about to go down just say lets go to my room. Soon as you walk into the room, literally pick her up and place her on your bed.

If you about that life you'd actually carry her from the couch to the bed like an Alpha.

Exactly what I was gonna say. It's a solid move but the mood has to be right, similar to WIO.

Both are unstoppable when used correctly

The tricky part though..

Youre use to this huh? It always starts with a movie my dude, rare occassion it can be a sporting event, but always a movie.

but to answer. MASSAGES. ask for one, theyll say but what you gonna give me? you massage them back, this is where you test the limits...basically see how far she lets you go...all of a sudden, got both ******* in ya hands.

YUP, DENS is right.

edit: i really didnt read dudes whole post...but shoot, i gotta go to the room to get a condom anyway, so i be like "lets go to the room"

Last edited:
love using the massage to kick things off. your hands are free to see if she is ready or not. I had a chick go straight from the massage to top. A great night indeed.

and agree about the movie. Love and Basketball was one of my favorites, I knew every line and 90% was undressing them during the scene when they just got back from dance

all types of truth repped

been chopping it up with this girl via this site and we talked all day. She's 6 years older than me tho. Before she went to sleep I told her to text me when she wants to talk next time and she texted me saying night or whatever. How should I play it off fambz I'm kinda feeling her

i dont get crushes often but there is this new Honduran woman in my buidling that has caught my fancy. 

i was going to ask her out today but i hesitated, which annoys me.

i dont get crushes often but there is this new Honduran woman in my buidling that has caught my fancy. 

i was going to ask her out today but i hesitated, which annoys me.
I know that feels bro I let too many girls pass for hesitation

love using the massage to kick things off. your hands are free to see if she is ready or not. I had a chick go straight from the massage to top. A great night indeed.

and agree about the movie. Love and Basketball was one of my favorites, I knew every line and 90% was undressing them during the scene when they just got back from dance
My bruhs i know dem feels very well
pimp.gif
Knew it was game over when I felt her twitchin
devil.gif

1st question... eff that... get your stuff back famb.

Dont care iif I look like a chump. A gift is one thing. But what you're talking about? Go get your stuff.

Second question... won't happen.

Feelings will be caught or JO will expire (usually she gets wife's up)... one of the two will come first.

Was 99% sure this ***** lied to me last week but I found out for sure yesterday. I haven't been this mad in a long time. Basically fabricated a whole story with a fake love interest that doesn't even exist. SMH all this to have me not ask her to prom and to stop me from trying to keep liking her.

I could care less about this *****. Just so disgusted that she kept my hopes up and lies to take that away, no courtesy to even tell the truth. The worst part is literally 2 days before prom some guy appears and asks her to go n voilà. Literally give no dambs about me n goes with some lame *** Mofo.

Its like I'm some pawn so she could feel good about herself. I will def call this ***** out n find out WTF her problem is
whoa dere young fella.

Play it cool. You'll learn that bishes do this everyday.

You check it in a very clear and concise manner then move on. Only do it if she speaks to you or tries to talk.

"Look.. to be real... you cool and aall, but I really ain't even trying rollin get into all that with you. I wasn't feeling the way you handled me"

"But theanswer.. you dont understand ... it was blah blah blah"

"Its cool sweetheart .. I ain't tripping. No need to explain... we still cool. I just can't really rock with you like that"

And THATS ALL. Dont ask her "why did you do this" or "why did you do that"...

Just acknowledge and proceed ..

instayambs.

Picking yambs up and laying them down...

95% conversion rate.

Hopped into this thread all late, so forgive me if anything I rap about have already been mentioned.

Is text game a must/ What if your text game ain't proper? I'm not one to text and when I do, it's straight to the point. I'm not trying to have a full convo through nor am I good at it. I can't write the way I talk and can't provide the lulz through text. I feel like my voice and the way I talk carries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom