TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dig that, I'm just so used to it though, like almost instantly so I pay it no mind. I don't judge clingy ness based on **** like that, the coolest most seemingly in control chicks I've met end up being the clingers. They give me that standoffish vibe and i ride off it, next thing I know she's bugging out. I think they're guarded like that in the beginning because they know their own tendency to cling.

Last edited:
If there's grass on the field........
laugh.gif

i call females, "babe, love, dear," etc. all the time regardless if she's JO or wifey status. It beats calling a random "sexy" or "beautiful" and looking parched :tongue: However, this girl w/a bf went off on me before for texting her "babe." >D

So many chicks say it just to say it I pay it no mind. Ain't a big deal really, the boo, babe, love, bae or whatever they feel like saying that day.

Last edited:
i call females, "babe, love, dear," etc. all the time regardless if she's JO or wifey status. It beats calling a random "sexy" or "beautiful" and looking parched :tongue: However, this girl w/a bf went off on me before for texting her "babe." >D

:lol: that makes no sense. you look thirsty regardless. thats why she went off on you

Do u like ur yambs clean or any condition ... freshly drippping of pee or dripping of a nice shower...

Just move on, dude. Time is the only way to heal that one. Been there, done that.

This is something that probably just happened so it's fresh on your mind. It's funny how once you meet someone else you're interested in you will forget all about her.

Wouldn't even think of being friends with her. Every time you see her you'll just be reminded of how she said you weren't anything more than a friend. Eff that, no man needs that in his life.

Ain't that the truth. Kinda going through that situation with a current chick right now where things just fell apart after initially being perfect.

The minute things went from hanging out regularly, smashing every day, and all that other good stuff to runaround and 1 word text responses and that usual distant nonsense females can pull in the blink of an eye, I took it as my sign to just fall the hell back and dead all contact with her. No point in hitting someone up that doesn't show you the same interest, and when they act like that, even if you told them the most rational stuff that makes all the sense in the world their not trying to hear it so its not even worth bothering.

Aside from that, when you dead contact with them, and not hit em up, while enjoying your life and taking down new yambz, they usually come back around "wondering where you've been".

All that said its no point in stressing over a girl that doesn't show you the same interest when its so many beautiful women out there that want to be taken down

Depends on the yambs I've had natural smelling yambs that literally smell better than any Perfume or soapy fresh shower fragrance I can name

On a sidenote I'm a sucker for a freak wearing Dolce it use to be 360 but that was when I was a rookie

Mark Antony >>>>>>>>>>
Depends on the yambs I've had natural smelling yambs that literally smell better than any Perfume or soapy fresh shower fragrance I can name

On a sidenote I'm a sucker for a freak wearing Dolce it use to be 360 but that was when I was a rookie
female yambs dont smell good...

That's just your inner animal's sense to procreate ...

Mark Antony >>>>>>>>>>
female yambs dont smell good...

That's just your inner animal's sense to procreate ...

This is true after my 1st kid I noticed the difference like I said when I was rookie I'm not hating just adding on fam

Me & my guys call it waffles or pancakes when we can't identify the odor but its nowhere near fishy or otherwise its very pleasant but you rite I never noticed it til after my 1st seed lol

Got a shorty I met last Thursday lined up for Wednesday. Me and shorty are gonna kick it but I'm sick of the movies and taking girls out to eat. I would bring her to the crib but I still live with the rents do that's really not an option....any ideas?

Anybody have trouble using condoms after not using one for years? Went raw with the same girl for 3 years. Never went back.

I'm scared my joint will go soft after slipping it on.

That feel. :stoneface:

Got a shorty I met last Thursday lined up for Wednesday. Me and shorty are gonna kick it but I'm sick of the movies and taking girls out to eat. I would bring her to the crib but I still live with the rents do that's really not an option....any ideas?

You don't have any mini golf spots around you or even just some tourists things, just think of something that will be entertaining but give you two time to talk

Anybody have trouble using condoms after not using one for years? Went raw with the same girl for 3 years. Never went back.

I was with an ex for almost 6 years, used rubbers for the first year and after that we ditched them, then after that using them was weird at first but I rather wear it and not have a kid or catch something than not wear it and have a kid with some chick or even worse get something. I advise you strap up until you got something consistent.

GF mad cuz I ain't supplying that D during her period...Team Raw, but I don't eem wanna see that on my D.

suck it up and put the jimmy on bruh. Aint nothing worse than a pregnancy scare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom