TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah one chick I talk to right now her butt is so mean and perfect i'm almost possessive. My man's keeps saying "if you don't I will" and I joke like i'm mad, but I am actually slightly mad. If I don't get this one it's gon suck.
That's a part of it. Try just talking to everyone first to get the hang of having conversation with no expectations.
laugh.gif
 there's a chick my boy been talmbout he's gonna get for a few weeks now and i told him the same, 'yo if you don't hurry up and bag this female, i'm gonna do it,' just tryna light a fire under his ***.  

but forreal, if he don't jump in like three more days, bish is gonna be mine 
devil.gif

Yeah one chick I talk to right now her butt is so mean and perfect i'm almost possessive. My man's keeps saying "if you don't I will" and I joke like i'm mad, but I am actually slightly mad. If I don't get this one it's gon suck.
That's a part of it. Try just talking to everyone first to get the hang of having conversation with no expectations.

[COLOR=#red]Mark Anthony I've definitely taken a few L's to my dudes on chicks...but at the same time they've taken some from me too. These women are choosey like that :lol:.

Old saying...We knock on the door...the woman decides whether to let us in....but once we are in we decide how long we are going to stay...metaphorically speaking of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Mark Anthony I've definitely taken a few L's to my dudes on chicks...but at the same time they've taken some from me too. These women are choosey like that :lol:.

Old saying...We knock on the door...the woman decides whether to let us in....but once we are in we decide how long we are going to stay...metaphorically speaking of course.[/COLOR]

Junk just happened to me. Not even mad, just charged it to the game

The one you can't stop thinkin bout

In my experiences

Everyone has a twin

Whether it be act like or look like keep fishin you'll catch her

Last edited:
The ones with potential beyond cheeks.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah that really sucks bro. I mean what can you do?

I took a loss to a chick I was with who was marriage material, we were actually headed down that road...lo and behold a new sportscaster for the Tv station moves into town and she falls for him...dumped me like a bad case of athlete's foot (whatever that means :lol:) and to make it worse I couldn't even watch the local sports highlights anymore since he was the guy giving them...

But hey she chose, and all the good amazingly freaky lovin, and taking care of me was a thing of the past...no wedding bells in our future. But I chalked that s*** up to the game and was on my feet in less than a month with a rebound chick who reverse cowgirl-ed all my pain away.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Oh I already took that level L, so im prepped for it, just sucks when you see the whole play potentially happening again.

I can't seem to get over this one girl NT. How do you guys do it?
She's in my class so it's not like I can just stop seeing her all the time. She told a mutual friend in our class she knows I was trying to start something with her but she doesn't trust men due to family situations with her dad etc.
Due to her financial situation she doesn't get to enjoy much finer things in life so I bought a $400 bottle of Ace for our class barbeque knowing I won't get anything out of it. 
mean.gif

Hell naw fam

She's in my class so it's not like I can just stop seeing her all the time. She told a mutual friend in our class she knows I was trying to start something with her but she doesn't trust men due to family situations with her dad etc.

Due to her financial situation she doesn't get to enjoy much finer things in life so I bought a $400 bottle of Ace for our class barbeque knowing I won't get anything out of it. 
mean.gif
Fam.....

roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways, out of sight out of mind. Tell yourself you don't like or care about her, and after awhile you wont.

Fake it till you make it.

What are some good places to take the chick after you call her back or she calls you and asks for suggestions

Talking about only wanting the cheeks with no relationship. So nothing all too expensive, because there are no guarantees. You could take her to a fine restaurant she orders an exotic amount. End result could be you get no cheeks or the yambz are mediocre

I took a loss to a chick I was with who was marriage material, we were actually headed down that road...lo and behold a new sportscaster for the Tv station moves into town and she falls for him...dumped me like a bad case of athlete's foot (whatever that means :lol:) and to make it worse I couldn't even watch the local sports highlights anymore since he was the guy giving them...

But hey she chose, and all the good amazingly freaky lovin, and taking care of me was a thing of the past...no wedding bells in our future. But I chalked that s*** up to the game and was on my feet in less than a month with a rebound chick who reverse cowgirl-ed all my pain away.[/COLOR]
major Ls like this develops a man's character.

What are some good places to take the chick after you call her back or she calls you and asks for suggestions

Talking about only wanting the cheeks with no relationship. So nothing all too expensive, because there are no guarantees. You could take her to a fine restaurant she orders an exotic amount. End result could be you get no cheeks or the yambz are mediocre
But if you take her somewhere cheap that might already make her decision to not give you the yambs

mean.gif

[COLOR=#red]Yes indeed bro, and once you get over something like this everything else is too easy...I'm actually glad that happened to me, it taught me how to not sweat stuff. There are so many women...good women, and before anyone says otherwise I'd advise to look in the right places. I don't call it a breakup...I call it Emancipation :rofl:[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Attaboy. :nthat:

[COLOR=#red]Yes indeed bro, and once you get over something like this everything else is too easy...I'm actually glad that happened to me, it taught me how to not sweat stuff. There are so many women...good women, and before anyone says otherwise I'd advise to look in the right places. I don't call it a breakup...I call it Emancipation :rofl:[/COLOR]

Yeah as men we spend so much time trying to be strong in all things, physically, financially, socially, spiritually, etc, but rarely a focus on emotionally. Something like this forces you to be. It's really an experience you should go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom