TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the advice from you guys and sat up another date. Went to the movies, kicked it after.

Drove her back to her house, walk her to her door. I kiss her and play it cool, tell her goodnight and purposely start to walk away. She looks at me and says "oh you forgot to turn the car off?" I don't think shorty realized that she indirectly told me she wanted me to come in. :lol: It was just supposed to just be me walking her to the door.

At this point I go turn my car off then walk back up to her door.

We have a deep conversation about religion and politics and within 30 minutes of that we smashed.

I kiss her and **** afterwards, then walk away to the bathroom. Shorty did not open her eyes for a good 20 minutes.

Good advice given in here, thank you NT. :pimp:

It mostly legit in here, solid yambsters, a female ace, you can't lose.

I support lezzies, but unlike juicy j I detest ratchet, hood-boogers.. I would be lowering my standards and believe me, I've had my fare share of rats, bbw's and trailer trash.. I've escaped with no children and std's from my younger years no need to risk it at 27.
:lol:

my dude is as risk averse as they come. hahaha...

i aineem mad brudda.. you're at a point in your life where you've made it this far without the mistakes altering your life...

I got a 21 year old, 2 kids, did the bi thing for 4 years.. pure ratchetness as you gents call it.. Her cheeks are nice, but her belly is just as big.. She's a friend of my dad's gf (who is 19 btw).. I don't think my dad is going to let me leave town without smashing, he likes to live vicariously through my D, but he's a man of no standards hence the 19 yr old, butt-fugly gf.. 

Safe to say i'm trying to escape town without smashing even tho she already threw it at me and the peer-pressure from pops.. 
mean.gif
:nerd:
:lol: You better strap up, bend shorty ova and do it for your pops

I feel you

but I roll the dice

just to see if her girl is 
pimp.gif

and dbl strap 

speaking of rubs anybody tried those playboy condoms out yet

found out white yambs was a bussdown.....came at her like she was a respectful chick 
mean.gif
 .....gotta change tune next time I run into her at work 

Every chick i'm meeting talking bout they haven't done anything in a year. Is there a trending twitter hashtag I missed?

Broads be having short memories famb, she might've forget Tyrone from 3 Saturdays ago at her homegirls bachelorette party or Dwayne, the cat from 6 months ago she took home from the bar, but doesn't count because he had the Michael J. fox stroke game..

No, Antony basically you're giving off good guy vibes and to appeal to what they think you want which is a non overly sexualized girl they are selling you lies because they may think you're relationship worthy. Girls give the one year fable away to guys they see real potential in. Her mouth, vagina or butt has been invaded by man meat within a year. Trust

I was mess this weekend, drunk dialing like a fool. Woke up to a text from a chick that said we have communication problem, shorty in no way shape, form or fashion will ever be my girl. I Get drunk and start tell these chicks what they wanna hear then i regret it in the morning. Bc they wanna call and text all day the next day. When I know I'm bout to get faded I'm just gonna start cutting my phone off.

Last edited:
No, Antony basically you're giving off good guy vibes and to appeal to what they think you want which is a non overly sexualized girl they are selling you lies because they may think you're relationship worthy. Girls give the one year fable away to guys they see real potential in. Her mouth, vagina or butt has been invaded by man meat within a year. Trust

Oh I know, just didn't know why they thought I'd believe that. I appreciate them thinking better of me, but depending on who you are I really just wanna ****. I got my **** together, but I am really Tyrone. Right now atleast.

Last edited:
wifing up an african chick yay or nay ? not ethiopian but from ghana slim little bubble , flawless skin, but feet kinda ruff ( i really dont care about that )

wifing up an african chick yay or nay ? not ethiopian but from ghana slim little bubble , flawless skin, but feet kinda ruff ( i really dont care about that )

I cant deal with hammer toes bruh ...my homeboys call me Marcus feom the movie Boomerang ...seriously, feet can make or break if I even wanna smash. I guess that can be classified as a fetish.

Last edited:
Oh I know, just didn't know why they thought I'd believe that. I appreciate them thinking better of me, but depending on who you are I really just wanna ****. I got my **** together, but I am really Tyrone. Right now atleast.
what do you do mark? And how old are you?

man...

I had a couple Africans... Americanized though...

They're super loyal because of they're famb.

Yambs were meh... Not the wettest... They all took d almost too good. Had me doubting my size. :lol:

good ol IT field, 29.

Yambs were meh... Not the wettest... They all took d almost too good. Had me doubting my size. laugh.gif

You know you might be right, I thought it was the ratchet in em.

Last edited:
what do you do mark? And how old are you?
man...

I had a couple Africans... Americanized though...

They're super loyal because of they're famb.

Yambs were meh... Not the wettest... They all took d almost too good. Had me doubting my size.
laugh.gif
when i stayed in irving for a few i slayed a couple of nigerians who were built like 
eek.gif
. they wore me out felt like i was just in a fight 

I cant deal with hammer toes bruh ...my homeboys call me Marcus feom the movie Boomerang ...seriously, feet can make or break if I even wanna smash. I guess that can be classified as a fetish.

you're not the only one with a foot fetish bro. There's nothing like pretty, well pedicured feet :pimp: :evil:

I support lezzies, but unlike juicy j I detest ratchet, hood-boogers.. I would be lowering my standards and believe me, I've had my fare share of rats, bbw's and trailer trash.. I've escaped with no children and std's from my younger years no need to risk it at 27.
same exact scenario for me. I'm 27 decent job. no kids

no need to fall in any traps..

I hate feet also. that can give a girl -5 in my book

Sneakerheads with a foot fetish that's pretty obvious aint it

Lol

I hear ya tho I got it to bruh I blame my mama she used to make me help her off with her shoes afterwork when I was younger

African chics

Everytime I rammed her she was so loud like literally til the cops come knockn no b.s one time my neighbors call the law on me they thought I was killin her

But like somebody already stated loyal as hell

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Just want to put this out there...age doesn't necessarily mean game either way....you can be older and corny and not get skins, or you could be young and still be the man. I'm from Brooklyn but my last 2 years of H.S. I moved to NC. I was banging college chicks at UNC- Chapel Hill while still in H.S. At 22 yrs old I had banged so many chicks at my office job that my supervisor fired me not because my work sucked...but because I had the chicks in the office mad at each other (one was this 32 year old Puerto Rican chick that I smashed in a stall in the men's bathroom during a 15 minute break).

All that to say age a nothing but a number...you either got the confidence to pull em or you don't. It can be built up, that's the good news.

One of the most effective ways to stay kid free besides wearing a jimmy hat and pulling out, is to mess with chicks who have something to lose...those type are least likely to have your nappy headed kids because they have goals and not about to mess that up. The ratchet chicks are more than likely to keep the kid.

Advice on smashing work broads...it's all good in the beginning, but it's something you usually regret. One exception is if it's a job you know you aren't going to be at for much longer...in that case beat, skeet, retreat with reckless abandon.[/COLOR]

True enough. HS through college was great then my confidence fell off after I got suspended from college. Not a good period at all, took a while to build that back up.

Alright bros. I need your help to change my game ASAP.

I'm 21. Working at this summer camp. Got a coworker I'm trying to holla at. She's a black female, 19, goes to Hampton U and cheerleads there. The reason why I mentioned her race is because i never been with or scored a black chick period. Like never in my life has a black chick showed any attractions towards me. So I'm pretty crushing hard and really want this joint.

Camp just started. Like this is the start of the second week.

My problem is I'm a nice guy. Like super simp. Being Asian/Hispanic 5'5" and 125 doesn't help my confidence. My D game ain't vicious either in my opinion which is why I don't pass it out like flyers. Only thing that makes me feel like the ishhh is my motorcycle, but just recently it broke down and is gone for good. So now I definitely don't think I can get her.

The first week of camp, we were talking to each other heavy. We were partnered up during clubs and were basically always together. This week started and idk, it doesn't feel like the first week.

I feel like her going to Hampton U, why even bother to look at me. There's probably so many other dudes that's like trey songz over there. And since she's a cheerleader, she probably got made dudes jumping at her.

The bat signal is in the air fellas. Help me make my dream a reality lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom