TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my story is different broad tryed to jam me up  but i wasnt having it  my bro had to eat those charges since he was with me that night and i gotta stay clean. he'll be home in 8 years but he coulda got off on self if he didnt have priors. 

:lol: that moment u hittin it and it slip out and u try to put it back in with no hands cause u don't want the wetness on ur hands
Or u use ur hand and u wip ur hand on her afterwards :lol:

well my story is different broad tryed to jam me up  but i wasnt having it  my bro had to eat those charges since he was with me that night and i gotta stay clean. he'll be home in 8 years but he coulda got off on self if he didnt have priors. 
Damn I hope u keepin his books fat

man get anything he ask for and his kids get whatever they can handle his baby mammas be trippin though, when he out the most he ever gonna have to do is put a fork in his mouth. but he was ready to take that ride cause i was gonna stand on my 2 feet but he wanted to sit and get his mind right 

Last edited:
what exactly happened? if you don't mind sharing 
nerd.gif

More or less without going into detail and specifics caught one body( her baby daddy) and made her into a machine ole girl can't even walk no more damn shame too cause she had a daughter ( which is in state custody ) lawyer got her to confess to the robbery and prior stick ups and judge rules self but he was a felon with a weapon and something else so probation got pulled . This why shouldn't be about that life because your luck is gonna run out. The saddest part was that she came from a good home too mom and dad in her life and her sister at the time was a stage actor

I was mess this weekend, drunk dialing like a fool. Woke up to a text from a chick that said we have communication problem, shorty in no way shape, form or fashion will ever be my girl. I Get drunk and start tell these chicks what they wanna hear then i regret it in the morning. Bc they wanna call and text all day the next day. When I know I'm bout to get faded I'm just gonna start cutting my phone off.
i feel you bro....i just be wanting to setup some *** until i pass out if the yambs dont come over. Then wake up like why the f did i text this chick or that chick giving them hope that something going to happen that will never happen. Sitting in the bed in the morning think to myself how can i cancel these plans without hurting her feelings. At times its a blessing that i dont have a lot chicks on the team but other times im loving a fully loaded team
devil.gif

It's was a race against the clock sooner or later with the way we were back than . Funny thing I almost wanna feel sorry for the broad cause she lost everything, kid , man, family , and basically her life she just roams on that chair and all she has is that memory of that night that gotta be worse than jail or death

Alright fellas I need some advice

Met this chick Saturday at a bar, find out she lives like a 5 min walk away from me. We go to dinner tonight at this chill local spot and have a good time.

I want to add her to the team but I'm worried with her living so close that it could turn into something more.

Also I'm trying to figure out if the next time we kick it if I should just invite her over or if we should do another local dinner and invite her over after. Obviously I want to smash but I don't want to come on too strong

^do u want it to be something more?....its your call on if u want to treat her to another time of eating out or get to the point of chilling at the crib. You could do something for her at the crib to. 

man get anything he ask for and his kids get whatever they can handle his baby mammas be trippin though, when he out the most he ever gonna have to do is put a fork in his mouth. but he was ready to take that ride cause i was gonna stand on my 2 feet but he wanted to sit and get his mind right 
Props man a good friend is hard to come buy

^do u want it to be something more?....its your call on if u want to treat her to another time of eating out or get to the point of chilling at the crib. You could do something for her at the crib to. 

In general not trying to get a gf, I would like her on the team though. She seems cool though so we could do things other than just sex.

And it wouldn't be me treating her, went dutch tonight - she pulled out her card hella quick and didn't want to make an issue of it

Alright fellas I need some advice

Met this chick Saturday at a bar, find out she lives like a 5 min walk away from me. We go to dinner tonight at this chill local spot and have a good time.

I want to add her to the team but I'm worried with her living so close that it could turn into something more.

Also I'm trying to figure out if the next time we kick it if I should just invite her over or if we should do another local dinner and invite her over after. Obviously I want to smash but I don't want to come on too strong

Netflix and some dinner and you should be able to smash

^ i say put her on the team if the first night went well. Also if she didnt seem crazy then having her staying close to u means its just a closer walk for u to go and chill with her. Set up the next date and go from there its summer time!

Every chick i'm meeting talking bout they haven't done anything in a year. Is there a trending twitter hashtag I missed?
man, this is too common. so common i wonder if they realize how stupid they sound.

one chick i recently dealt with kept changing the dates. first it was "i haven't had sex in 2 years" on the first night (first night smash) then the next time it was 1 year, then it was 8 months. i called her out on it during a dispute and she got real humble real fast. talking about it was "because of the pressure"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm interning at a consulting firm, and there's this older girl who's in grad school who's kind of cute. Only problem is that she's ALWAYS busy. I can't even find the time to talk to her. I mean I can probably squeeze in a 20 second conversation when I see her next time, but what can I say in that short time?

^ i say put her on the team if the first night went well. Also if she didnt seem crazy then having her staying close to u means its just a closer walk for u to go and chill with her. Set up the next date and go from there its summer time!

Didn't seem crazy but you know how chicks can flip the script after you hit

Yeah I probably will take to another walkable spot and just walk by my crib on the way back.

She's this cute little Vietnamese chick. Don't want to eff this up lol

i feel you bro....i just be wanting to setup some *** until i pass out if the yambs dont come over. Then wake up like why the f did i text this chick or that chick giving them hope that something going to happen that will never happen. Sitting in the bed in the morning think to myself how can i cancel these plans without hurting her feelings. At times its a blessing that i dont have a lot chicks on the team but other times im loving a fully loaded team
devil.gif

yea i got wasted one time and asked a girl (whom ive only been talking to for a few weeks) to be my Gf at 4am after smashing smh
Had the most awkward ride to her crib then told her that we should take it slow and took my Gf request back lol

devil.gif

yea i got wasted one time and asked a girl (whom ive only been talking to for a few weeks) to be my Gf at 4am after smashing smh
Had the most awkward ride to her crib then told her that we should take it slow and took my Gf request back lol

Lmao how the hell do you even have that take back gf request convo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

White yamb txt me at work tonight...we chopped it up and I asked her if she wanted to do something next week...no response so far :smh: if I can't close on a chick that gave me her number w/o me asking then I'm done pursing white yambs :lol:

Ima just stick to what I know, black women

Or if anything don't get at any at work...bout to be 0-2 with em at work if this don't go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom